What happened to Marble Blast Ultra? & if it’s gone can I get my money back?

Discus and support What happened to Marble Blast Ultra? & if it’s gone can I get my money back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play marble blast ultra, one of my favorites of the classics, and i cant play it anymore. I owned the game. So i was wondering if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DingozUndead16, Jan 22, 2021.

1. What happened to Marble Blast Ultra? & if it’s gone can I get my money back?

I was trying to play marble blast ultra, one of my favorites of the classics, and i cant play it anymore. I owned the game. So i was wondering if i could get my money back or credits for it. ?

:)

DingozUndead16, Jan 22, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, sorry you wouldnt be able to get money back or credit for the game. When you try to play it what happens?
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

What happened to Marble Blast Ultra?

Was possibly removed from marketplace due to low sales. If you have downloaded it before it will be in your purchase history and can be downloaded from there
  4. FrostySnowBear Win User

Marble Blast Ultra

This is for US addressees only :(

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a UK version?
  5. choppercan Win User

- Marble Blast Ultra : Marble Fu Pack Downloadable -

I have the copy of the game, but i would like to purchase a second copy for my son so we can play, but it won't even let me buy it through my copy. it seems for some reason microsoft wants this game gone, even thought it is a classic.
  6. TastyScotty9999 Win User

Marble Blast Ultra

when i look at the money it says 16890975221987532321347909
Thema:

1. What happened to Marble Blast Ultra? & if it’s gone can I get my money back? - Similar Threads - happened Marble Blast

2. Controller request closed with no information why or what happened?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller request closed with no information why or what happened?: Hello, So I actually been having some problems with the Cyberpunk 2077 controller and was trying to get some assistance with anything regarding information what i could do in regards of a return...
  3. Cannot start Flight Simulator. Nothing happens after clicking "Launch" button in MS Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start Flight Simulator. Nothing happens after clicking "Launch" button in MS Store: Hello, since January i cannot run the sim. After clicking “Launch” button in MS Store nothing happens.Sometimes it starts but it’s very random and let’s say it’s 1 time within 30 tries. When it...
  4. What happened to transparent tiles?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to transparent tiles?: Is this just me? I thought Xbox were trying to enable users to have more customisation. I have also noticed an increase of sponsored adverts since this update. submitted by /u/nevik1O [link]...
  5. Today shows why an online only console should never happen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today shows why an online only console should never happen: I turn on my console today and am required to update the system; no problem. When I'm done updating, I cannot sign in. I check out the status of Xbox Live and once again there is an outage for...
  6. Somthing happened with a controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somthing happened with a controller.: When going left, it goes back. When going up/down, it does it double. Here is a link to see that it really happened....
  7. what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership

in XBoX on Consoles
    what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership: what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership 25a7b7df-8ffa-46aa-8ad8-e8154545630a
  8. Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?: I swear the other day I had the option to select up to 2 minutes for the max length of "record what happened" clips, but now the max length is only 1 minute. Is this by design, or is it a bug? I'm...
  9. Oops dont know what happened there

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oops dont know what happened there: im trying to buy a game and i keep getting that message, have tried rebooting and power cycle but still nothing, this is the first time im having this problem, ive been trying for a couple of...
  10. What happened to Marble Blast Ultra?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to Marble Blast Ultra?: I can't find that game in years, I missed playing that game. Why and how is it gone? 4dd0e3e7-a51b-4c78-b1ef-455c729c143c