What happened to my Halo Reach game I had previously downloaded and played?

Discus and support What happened to my Halo Reach game I had previously downloaded and played? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started up my MCC collection and went to continue playing Halo Reach and it told me my game isn't installed, and then it asked me if I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BT 350Destroyer, Dec 5, 2020.

1. What happened to my Halo Reach game I had previously downloaded and played?

I started up my MCC collection and went to continue playing Halo Reach and it told me my game isn't installed, and then it asked me if I wanted to visit the Microsoft store. I went there and the game is $9.99, as well as Halo 3 ODST. I had already downloaded
    and played these games previously, so why am I having to pay again to play the games I already own????????????? I am NOT paying for these games again and again!!!!!!!!!!! Fix this hot mess!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

BT 350Destroyer, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Auswulf Win User

Next batch of backwards compatible games revealed.

Sweet I have Halo Reach and Fable 3 in my download history from Games with Gold previously. Interesting that the Bioshock games, Halo wars and Bloops wasn't added.
  3. Trapshot Win User

what happened to halo reach?

The Xbox Service Alert says that challenges are down.

I say wait it out and if it doesn't fix itself call Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Best of luck!
  4. WolfSpartan036 Win User

Halo 4 system link

When you cleared the cache, did it reset your progress? because recently I had a huge game day with my friends couldn't get minecraft to show up in system link at all, halo reach, had the problem you had, and so did our copies of halo 4. I want to fix the
    error so we can do it properly, but I am worried about losing my halo reach CQB helmet, my DLC and downloaded games, and ranks in 4 and reach.
  5. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Is there an external disc drive you can attach to play Xbox 360 games with?

and yes i sold what discs i had left and will be downloading them to my hard drive as soon as i get the points. already have gears 2 and halo reach loaded up. will be doing halo 3 as soon as i can...
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Xbox One Does -NOT- have Backwards Compatiblity

Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War: Judgement, Halo: Reach, Viva Pinata, DiRT 3, Borderlands... I could go on. Every title that I have previously owned or downloaded via Games with Gold has worked wonderfully on my console.
Thema:

What happened to my Halo Reach game I had previously downloaded and played?

1. What happened to my Halo Reach game I had previously downloaded and played? - Similar Threads - happened Halo Reach

2. What happened to Marble Blast Ultra? & if it’s gone can I get my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Marble Blast Ultra? & if it’s gone can I get my money back?: I was trying to play marble blast ultra, one of my favorites of the classics, and i cant play it anymore. I owned the game. So i was wondering if i could get my money back or credits for it. ?...
  3. 0x80070005 install ERROR on Game Pass for PC "Something unexpected happened"?

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070005 install ERROR on Game Pass for PC "Something unexpected happened"?: Hi all. Getting this error 0x80070005 on game pass- but only for certain games (this error is installing Injustice 2, but also some other games). The error "Something unexpected happened"...
  4. Warzone win crash, still happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone win crash, still happening: This same **** has been happening for almost a year now. I played seven games tonight and won two. I glitched and froze, for zero credit for win and had to restart. Fix your ****......
  5. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  6. What happened to Halo MCC?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to Halo MCC?: So, I've been a subscriber to Xbox Game Pass for a good bit of time (~1 to 2 years), and I found out about a month ago that I could play some Xbox Game Pass games on my PC. Right off the bat I see...
  7. What happens if I have not received my halo 5 pack voices of war?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens if I have not received my halo 5 pack voices of war?: On the day of the broadcast I met all the mixer requirements for the pack, a week has gone by, and I have not received the reward, what can I do to receive the pack?...
  8. What happens if I have not received my halo 5 pack voices of war?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I have not received my halo 5 pack voices of war?: On the day of the broadcast I met all the mixer requirements for the pack, a week has gone by, and I have not received the reward, what can I do to receive the pack?...
  9. What happened with halo wars 2 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened with halo wars 2 ultimate edition?: Hello guys, I bought halo wars 2 ultimate edition when it came to México in xbox live, but when the last upgrate (Awaking the Nightmare) arrived, the ultimate edition was no more in xbox live,...
  10. Halo 5 literally unplayable on Xbox 1. (CONNECTION TO SERVERS NEVER HAPPENS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 literally unplayable on Xbox 1. (CONNECTION TO SERVERS NEVER HAPPENS): It has been my around 30th time this week where I have been BOOTED from an online multiplayer game of Halo 5. After being booted SO MANY TIMES the game just decides to ban me from multiplayer as...