What happened to my money?!

Discus and support What happened to my money?! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I put money in my acount and it never showed up but it came out of my card! What the [Mod removed- profanity] is going on MICROSOFT EXPLAIN!!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Technocrafter, Jan 7, 2019.

1. What happened to my money?!

I put money in my acount and it never showed up but it came out of my card! What the [Mod removed- profanity] is going on MICROSOFT EXPLAIN!!!!!

:)

Technocrafter, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Ermac29 Win User

What happened to my xbox?

You could always try downloading your profile onto your console. May have been corrupted.
  3. Sir Intangibles Win User

What happened with my connection

When i go to test connection and start test, everything connects fine. After the test is complete, though, i get the error status report mentioned in the first post. I can sign in and everything, but my connection to black ops 2 is atrocious. im constantly
    lagging and idk how to fix it. once again this is a new issue so im not sure if its my internets fault or something to do with xbox
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

And what happened to my Achievements???

The thing is Bong, with my 360 I can put a game disc in and start to play the game without signing in to any profile on the console.
  5. ExponentFool9 Win User

Yes. I played offline for about 2 years. But the worse part is that in both Fallout games, the achievements disappeared from my console as well. From Fallout:New Vegas, I only lost a few, I can deal with that. But most of the achievements from Fallout 3
    have disappeared. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen and may know the cause. Also, I have unlocked some of the achievements in Gears of War but the game doesn't even show in my list, let alone anything I unlocked. Thanks for any insight
    you may have.
  6. ExponentFool9 Win User

I am using the same account. But before I joined Xbox live, I had a whole bunch of achievements in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. In Fallout 3, one that disappeared was one I remember most vividly. "Those!" was hysterical because I used a grenade to blow
    up a giant ant, it flew up in the air, landed on a shed roof and slowly slid off, almost like it was using real physics when sliding. "Those!" is one that disappeared. I beat both games and even restarted both going in a different direction but now Fallout
    3 says I only have like 3 achievements but I had most of them. Idk... Just a little annoying that they all disappeared.
Thema:

What happened to my money?!

1. What happened to my money?! - Similar Threads - happened money

2. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...
  3. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  4. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  5. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  6. What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon"

in XboX Insiders
    What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon": When I had the 1st dashboard (I was in the 1st test) and when I was reverted back there was in GamePass section a "Leaving Soon" section = What Happen to it I take these games and put them in My...
  7. What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber?: What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber? So basically I bought the Game Pass Ultimate last summer as there was that 1$ campaign going on. As you know, Sea of...
  8. What happen to Internet explorer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to Internet explorer?: I had internet explorer app on my Xbox one. Now I can’t seem to find it or I can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have a idea what’s going? How can we browse the internet?...
  9. What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?: Hi everyone! At the beginning of the year, there were rumours and announcements, that DTS:X would be coming to Windows 10 and Xbox soon. For Windows 10 that held true, the app showed up and after...
  10. What happened to my money

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my money: I recently bought a $200 xbox gift card since I only had $9.35 in my account and wanted to buy something, I put the code correctly, and everything was fine there, but when I wanted to buy...