What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for?

Discus and support What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go to log into my solitaire games I am prompted to subscribe so I don't get ads. I already have a subscription, how can reinstall it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DP2u, Jul 30, 2019.

1. DP2u
    DP2u Guest

When I go to log into my solitaire games I am prompted to subscribe so I don't get ads. I already have a subscription, how can reinstall it?

:)

2. PalmettoBling Win User

How long have you had the subscription? I'd log into
    your Microsoft Account page
    and verify that the order was successful under Payment & Billing > Order History.

Next thing to do in App would be to click on your profile in the top right and make sure that you're fully signed in. Might want to test on Wifi or mobile, or if wifi is you're only option disconnect from wifi and connect again to test and check.

Thirdly, please note that premium subscriptions are platform specific, so if you have the sub on Windows 10, it does not grant you premium on iOS or Android devices.

If none of these work or don't apply, let us know, and provide a bit more detail around when you got the subscription, how long it's worked before it disappeared, etc, and we can provide some more troubleshooting steps.
  3. SylviaWingatevn Win User

issues with my premium subscription

I have paid for premium membership twice and still get ads. Sometimes they are cut short but other times the full page of the ad pops up. I don't know what to do about it. I had the premium membership then my computer had to be reset and when I got my
    solitaire games back the ads started again. So I paid a second time and still get ads. What do I do? I'm not paying again!
  4. AudreyMorehead Win User

Premium Subscription Disappeared!

Any resolution yet? Same thing happened to me with Microsoft Solitaire PREMIUM (paid annually) app on my iPad!
  5. SnowBirdCarol Win User

Solitare Pyramid on Windows 8.1

Since upgrade to Win 8.1, Premium user bonus button entitled "Give me an Extra Deal" in (paid-up for a year) Premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes app. Other button entitled "Give me a Wild Card" does work. correctly. No "Upgrade
    Available" in Store available for installed Premium MS Solitaire.. I am hesitant to uninstall/reinstall for fear I will need to pay again. Unsure how my account is linked to the Xbox name given me by the game. Can you help?
  6. FastSquirrel876 Win User

freezing puzzles

I'm getting it now in the regular jigsaw puzzles as well. It's freezing so bad that I have to close it out because it doesn't come back. I play the Solitaire games a lot and the mah jong often and so far haven't had any problems with them. I was considering
    getting the premium version of the puzzles but I'm sure not paying anything as long as this happens. (For all I know there could be problems with the premium, too.)
Thema:

1. What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for? - Similar Threads - happened Premium Solitaire

2. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  4. Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hack-The-Minotaur [link] [comments]
  5. What happened to my money

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my money: I recently bought a $200 xbox gift card since I only had $9.35 in my account and wanted to buy something, I put the code correctly, and everything was fine there, but when I wanted to buy...
  6. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!: Hello Microsoft Peeps, Here is a video of my Xbox One X, recorded today (10/10/2019) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDVrwTlbKw (I did not realise the link placed a massive video on the page!)...
  7. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  8. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  9. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...
  10. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: This is not a feature request, this is feedback, don’t lock my thread because this is direct feedback and/or a question. I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and...