What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for?

Discus and support What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go to log into my solitaire games I am prompted to subscribe so I don't get ads. I already have a subscription, how can reinstall it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DP2u, Jul 30, 2019.

1. DP2u
    DP2u Guest

When I go to log into my solitaire games I am prompted to subscribe so I don't get ads. I already have a subscription, how can reinstall it?

:)

2. PalmettoBling Win User

How long have you had the subscription? I'd log into
    your Microsoft Account page
    and verify that the order was successful under Payment & Billing > Order History.

Next thing to do in App would be to click on your profile in the top right and make sure that you're fully signed in. Might want to test on Wifi or mobile, or if wifi is you're only option disconnect from wifi and connect again to test and check.

Thirdly, please note that premium subscriptions are platform specific, so if you have the sub on Windows 10, it does not grant you premium on iOS or Android devices.

If none of these work or don't apply, let us know, and provide a bit more detail around when you got the subscription, how long it's worked before it disappeared, etc, and we can provide some more troubleshooting steps.
  3. SylviaWingatevn Win User

issues with my premium subscription

I have paid for premium membership twice and still get ads. Sometimes they are cut short but other times the full page of the ad pops up. I don't know what to do about it. I had the premium membership then my computer had to be reset and when I got my
    solitaire games back the ads started again. So I paid a second time and still get ads. What do I do? I'm not paying again!
  4. AudreyMorehead Win User

Premium Subscription Disappeared!

Any resolution yet? Same thing happened to me with Microsoft Solitaire PREMIUM (paid annually) app on my iPad!
  5. SnowBirdCarol Win User

Solitare Pyramid on Windows 8.1

Since upgrade to Win 8.1, Premium user bonus button entitled "Give me an Extra Deal" in (paid-up for a year) Premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes app. Other button entitled "Give me a Wild Card" does work. correctly. No "Upgrade
    Available" in Store available for installed Premium MS Solitaire.. I am hesitant to uninstall/reinstall for fear I will need to pay again. Unsure how my account is linked to the Xbox name given me by the game. Can you help?
  6. FastSquirrel876 Win User

freezing puzzles

I'm getting it now in the regular jigsaw puzzles as well. It's freezing so bad that I have to close it out because it doesn't come back. I play the Solitaire games a lot and the mah jong often and so far haven't had any problems with them. I was considering
    getting the premium version of the puzzles but I'm sure not paying anything as long as this happens. (For all I know there could be problems with the premium, too.)
Thema:

1. What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for? - Similar Threads - happened Premium Solitaire

2. Que paso con mi juego de wwe 2k17? (What happened to my 2k17 wwe game?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que paso con mi juego de wwe 2k17? (What happened to my 2k17 wwe game?): Yo había comprado digitalmente el juego WWE 2K17 pero lo eliminé por falta de espacio en la memoria y ahora que quiero descargarlo nuevamente no aparece ni en los listos para descargar ni en...
  3. Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console: Hello my name is Logan [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I was inquiring about any info I might be able to get involving stranded deep and it being released on Xbox one please if you can or...
  4. black screen happens randomly while playing minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    black screen happens randomly while playing minecraft: While playing minecraft on xbox 10 our screen will continually switch to a black screen and have audio only. I have tried powering down by holding the off button for 10 sec and then I tried...
  5. (X360) Full red ring error: Does it happen too if i plug HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Full red ring error: Does it happen too if i plug HDMI?: Or it will just do the same just because the console does not recognize the AV cable? PS: I already know how's the deal since i researched a lot. e0d39182-6198-41ae-9ce3-437fb33cdf19
  6. What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...: I use to be able to call a 1-800 number and get an Xbox rep. in min. That was done away. Now I can't find request a call back to speak with a live rep. The only contact for Xbox/Microsoft is via...
  7. New error happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New error happening: I used to get an error code, now instead, it says I do not own the game, or something like I need to purchase it, and as I said, my friends have no problems. f95a008e-d5a6-428b-a73c-458406dfe101
  8. Something happened 2 years ago why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something happened 2 years ago why...: Check YouTube about service outages thought this was fixed... 2 years ago kinda sad... Service alerts getting annoying especially when its has no means effect you xbox... How come this not getting...
  9. What happen with 360 TOP SPIN 3 & 4 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen with 360 TOP SPIN 3 & 4 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE ?: Can you tell us when this two games will be available to play with xbox one consoles? 1d7d72e9-70d4-4112-8620-559764d4cf1d
  10. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...