What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for?

Discus and support What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go to log into my solitaire games I am prompted to subscribe so I don't get ads. I already have a subscription, how can reinstall it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DP2u, Jul 30, 2019.

1. DP2u
    DP2u Guest

When I go to log into my solitaire games I am prompted to subscribe so I don't get ads. I already have a subscription, how can reinstall it?

:)

2. PalmettoBling Win User

How long have you had the subscription? I'd log into
    your Microsoft Account page
    and verify that the order was successful under Payment & Billing > Order History.

Next thing to do in App would be to click on your profile in the top right and make sure that you're fully signed in. Might want to test on Wifi or mobile, or if wifi is you're only option disconnect from wifi and connect again to test and check.

Thirdly, please note that premium subscriptions are platform specific, so if you have the sub on Windows 10, it does not grant you premium on iOS or Android devices.

If none of these work or don't apply, let us know, and provide a bit more detail around when you got the subscription, how long it's worked before it disappeared, etc, and we can provide some more troubleshooting steps.
  3. SylviaWingatevn Win User

issues with my premium subscription

I have paid for premium membership twice and still get ads. Sometimes they are cut short but other times the full page of the ad pops up. I don't know what to do about it. I had the premium membership then my computer had to be reset and when I got my
    solitaire games back the ads started again. So I paid a second time and still get ads. What do I do? I'm not paying again!
  4. AudreyMorehead Win User

Premium Subscription Disappeared!

Any resolution yet? Same thing happened to me with Microsoft Solitaire PREMIUM (paid annually) app on my iPad!
  5. SnowBirdCarol Win User

Solitare Pyramid on Windows 8.1

Since upgrade to Win 8.1, Premium user bonus button entitled "Give me an Extra Deal" in (paid-up for a year) Premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes app. Other button entitled "Give me a Wild Card" does work. correctly. No "Upgrade
    Available" in Store available for installed Premium MS Solitaire.. I am hesitant to uninstall/reinstall for fear I will need to pay again. Unsure how my account is linked to the Xbox name given me by the game. Can you help?
  6. FastSquirrel876 Win User

freezing puzzles

I'm getting it now in the regular jigsaw puzzles as well. It's freezing so bad that I have to close it out because it doesn't come back. I play the Solitaire games a lot and the mah jong often and so far haven't had any problems with them. I was considering
    getting the premium version of the puzzles but I'm sure not paying anything as long as this happens. (For all I know there could be problems with the premium, too.)
Thema:

1. What happened to my Premium Solitaire game that I pay for? - Similar Threads - happened Premium Solitaire

2. Buying Ubisoft (Make it happen if possible)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Ubisoft (Make it happen if possible): Hello I heard news that you guys are owning Bethesda and that is truly exciting, but I kind of wish you guys can buy the company that made great titles like Assassins Creed, FarCry, Splinter...
  3. Has this happened to you?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has this happened to you?: I just received a controller in the mail today, purchased directly from Microsoft. The sync button is completely non-functional, so I have no way to connect the controller except by usb. I’ll be...
  4. I do not know what is happening someone please help

in XboX Insiders
    I do not know what is happening someone please help: I go to play my xbox and it tells me to connect to internet. So i go to the network page and click Go Offline But the problem is when i click it It doesn't go offline I don't know what i'm...
  5. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  6. What will happens to my digital games?

in XboX Insiders
    What will happens to my digital games?: So im thinking if getting the new xbox in nov. But how will i transfer my digital games on my current console? submitted by /u/will112303 [link] [comments]
  7. Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?: As you know, Halo MCC launched on PC a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people who played back in the day have not grown up so much and either: - Use voice chat or written...
  8. "Please Wait" window flashes whenever anything happens

in XBoX on Windows
    "Please Wait" window flashes whenever anything happens: When I'm using the Xbox PC app, a window that says "please wait" flashes on screen whenever I do anything, which extends from changing pages on the dashboard or store to even ingame things. Help?...
  9. What happens to my saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to my saved data: What happens if I delete my saved data on a game? I really don't know and I can't get a clear answer, does it mean I'll have to restart what I did? Idk a5b74120-6f17-4e67-a27a-436eb76f80db
  10. What happens to the xBox app games if I change my PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens to the xBox app games if I change my PC?: Hi all, I'm a xBox ULTIMATE Pass subscriber and I need to change my PC. What will happen to all my games (already installed on the current -old- PC) moving towards the new PC? Will I find them...