What happened to self refunds?

Discus and support What happened to self refunds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i was trying to cancel my MW preorder the last couple of days and found out that its not possible to cancel a Digital preorder for yourself? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jumperjumpzz, Sep 28, 2019.

1. What happened to self refunds?

So i was trying to cancel my MW preorder the last couple of days and found out that its not possible to cancel a Digital preorder for yourself?
    I thought this was a thing by now or was it removed and never brought back into light?

Any Infos/News on this?

Kind of a hassle still to contact the support etc when it could be so easy for the User

submitted by /u/jumperjumpzz
    [link] [comments]

/u/jumperjumpzz, Sep 28, 2019
  2. YVSP-[xboxvenue] Win User

Getting Give it another try , something went wrong 0x8007005 even after re-add the account

not sure what happened , the issue resolved it self.

Thanks for your support.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

bad luck/ damavandCQ

What really happens is your soldier begins to question the meaning of his existance and where he came from. The program has to self destruct before your character becomes self aware.
  4. mrzabba Win User

Duplicated Apps and games folders

don't know what happened , but it seems to have sorted its self out and is now back to normal!
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

Try uninstalling it and reinstall it works fine for my self. If you are having issues what error is happening in particular
  6. wretchkiller Win User

Weapon Prestige

I've been wondering this my self. I prestiged my Type 25 to 2 cause I want the calling card for it, but I wondered what would happen if I prestiged my self at 55. Now I know. Obviously it would take a lot of work, but what happens when all your weapons are
    max prestige 2, and you're still prestiging and leveling up your self? No more weapon challenges for exp boosts, so you have to rely on just match points?
Thema:

What happened to self refunds?

1. What happened to self refunds? - Similar Threads - happened self refunds

2. What happened to my money

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my money: I recently bought a $200 xbox gift card since I only had $9.35 in my account and wanted to buy something, I put the code correctly, and everything was fine there, but when I wanted to buy...
  3. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!: Hello Microsoft Peeps, Here is a video of my Xbox One X, recorded today (10/10/2019) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDVrwTlbKw (I did not realise the link placed a massive video on the page!)...
  4. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  5. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  6. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...
  7. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: This is not a feature request, this is feedback, don’t lock my thread because this is direct feedback and/or a question. I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and...
  8. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and the removal of said program. The problem is that voice-to-text is now gone and I am in the Preview Omega program which...
  9. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...
  10. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.: Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the...