What happened to self refunds?

Discus and support What happened to self refunds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i was trying to cancel my MW preorder the last couple of days and found out that its not possible to cancel a Digital preorder for yourself? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jumperjumpzz, Sep 28, 2019.

1. What happened to self refunds?

So i was trying to cancel my MW preorder the last couple of days and found out that its not possible to cancel a Digital preorder for yourself?
    I thought this was a thing by now or was it removed and never brought back into light?

Any Infos/News on this?

Kind of a hassle still to contact the support etc when it could be so easy for the User

submitted by /u/jumperjumpzz
    [link] [comments]

/u/jumperjumpzz, Sep 28, 2019
  2. YVSP-[xboxvenue] Win User

Getting Give it another try , something went wrong 0x8007005 even after re-add the account

not sure what happened , the issue resolved it self.

Thanks for your support.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

bad luck/ damavandCQ

What really happens is your soldier begins to question the meaning of his existance and where he came from. The program has to self destruct before your character becomes self aware.
  4. mrzabba Win User

Duplicated Apps and games folders

don't know what happened , but it seems to have sorted its self out and is now back to normal!
  5. CountingDreggre Win User

Unable to uninstall game from microsoft store

It just worked it self out, but thanks for the answer, now i at least know what to do is it happens again
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

asphalt 9 does not work on windows 10

Try uninstalling it and reinstall it works fine for my self. If you are having issues what error is happening in particular
Thema:

What happened to self refunds?

1. What happened to self refunds? - Similar Threads - happened self refunds

2. ¿Qué le pasó a mi copia digital de Gears of War 3? (Actualizado) [What happened to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Qué le pasó a mi copia digital de Gears of War 3? (Actualizado) [What happened to my...: Buenos días. Hace poco revisé en una página de videojuegos una noticia sobre que las copias digitales de Gears of War 3 habían desaparecido de la tienda y que no se puede descargar el juego, si...
  3. What just happened?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What just happened?!: Hi. I downloaded Minecraft Forge 1.15.2. The title screen shows no splash texts. [img] Can someone tell me what is causing the issue? And how to fix it? 9147a097-cb4d-4864-8cc0-370d6b8e7b68
  4. What happened to Xbox support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to Xbox support?: I have dealt with xbox support in the past and they were amazing. They knew the products could be defective and did what they could to fix whatever issue came up. I went and bought these xbox1x...
  5. Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...: Hello I´m Trying to redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD in my XBOX One, but when I enter de code, a legend apears an says: "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." What should I...
  6. On the current Alpha Skip Ahead Build. I've never seen this happen before. Restarted my...

in XboX Insiders
    On the current Alpha Skip Ahead Build. I've never seen this happen before. Restarted my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments]
  7. only this happens to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    only this happens to me: why does this happen to me [img] 66b0757d-931d-40ce-a4a4-3ae84def99ee
  8. Es normal esto que le pasa a mi mando de la xbox one? [Is this normal what happens to my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Es normal esto que le pasa a mi mando de la xbox one? [Is this normal what happens to my...: Compre mando personalizado en xbox lab y el boton lb hace como un sonido de muelle a que se debe esto? Descambie uno que me trajo mediamark por este problema y ahora este le pasa lo mismo, sabéis...
  9. “Gravar o que aconteceu “ xbox one x ["Record what happened " xbox one x]

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Gravar o que aconteceu “ xbox one x ["Record what happened " xbox one x]: Estou tendo problemas com essa ferramenta. ao tentar gravar minha gameplay utilizando a ferramenta “gravar o que aconteceu” durante 2 minutos, o console apena grava 4 segundos. detalhe: 1-...
  10. Every time I go into the Game Pass section from the dashboard this happens

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I go into the Game Pass section from the dashboard this happens: [IMG] submitted by /u/UserAccount120 [link] [comments]