WHAT HAPPENED TO SHOW INFORMATION AND EPISODE SELECTION IN SMARTGLASS WHILE PLAYING ...

Discus and support WHAT HAPPENED TO SHOW INFORMATION AND EPISODE SELECTION IN SMARTGLASS WHILE PLAYING ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the search function in the Netflix app is almost useless and there is NO easy way to access episode selection or information on screen, I used... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOPONAB, Jun 12, 2014.

1. JOPONAB
    JOPONAB Guest

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHOW INFORMATION AND EPISODE SELECTION IN SMARTGLASS WHILE PLAYING ...

Since the search function in the Netflix app is almost useless and there is NO easy way to access episode selection or information on screen, I used SmartGlass nearly every time I watched anything because it would allow me to quickly read about, find, select
    and chose an episode and ALL OF THAT FUNCTIONALITY JUST *** DISAPPEARED!!!! There's no point in using SmartGlass if it doesn't add functionality and the netflix app itself SUCKS unless you're just going to watch every single episode in order from the first
    as if you aren't going to see any somewhere else on a different account or want to go back and rewatch some!?! Can someone please help and can we give Microsoft feedback so they put this functionality back !???

:)

JOPONAB, Jun 12, 2014
  2. dinoskele
    dinoskele Guest
    Purchased TV series not displaying all episodes.

I recently purchased an entire season of a TV show which has recently finished airing (July 21st, 2016).

This season contains 22 episodes, however I am only to access the first 14 with no notion of the remaining 8.

From what I was able to gather, episode 14 aired on the 5th of May.

I am unable to find anywhere on the Xbox store website or Film and TV app when the remaining episodes will be added, in fact the only general information I can find says television episodes are available next day.

dinoskele, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Mister Parks
    Mister Parks Guest
    Whats included in a TV Season Pass?

Hello Bl4nkX,

The Season Pass for a show will allow you access to all of the episodes for that particular season of the show. So, for example, if you purchased the Season Pass for season 10 of Two and a Half Men, it will allow you to access any of the 18 episodes that
    are currently available, plus new episodes for season 10 as they become available.

The Season 10 Pass will not grant you access to any of the previous season's episodes.

I hope that this information helps.

Mister Parks, Jun 12, 2014
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Oneguide in Australia

It does display show information as well, you can see the programme names that are currently on, and coming up, and I believe you can view the specific show information (the blurb for that episode/movie/what ever) as well I believe, it's been a while since
    I looked at it properly though.

I'm not sure how you will go finding a tv tuner at a reasonable price.
  5. JustinDirtyGold Win User

False advertising?

Hello, the only information I can find on it is that the game is set between Episode 5 and Episode 6 and that it is a survival horror game, I think this just lets you play what happens between the two episodes, it is a full game, and I don't believe you
    can actually by the game as a whole, I believe you have to buy each episode individually, however I am not to sure about that.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

New TV show episodes

Hey there Kelly McBeard,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the new Walking Dead episode.

It looks like the episode itself should already be up to view.

Go ahead and try to
    Remove your account and then Add
    it back to the console and give it another try. If you are still unable to view the episode I would advise you reach out to the

Microsoft Store Support
    for more information on the episodes.

I hope this helps.
  7. Mister Parks Win User

Whats included in a TV Season Pass?

Hello Bl4nkX,

The Season Pass for a show will allow you access to all of the episodes for that particular season of the show. So, for example, if you purchased the Season Pass for season 10 of Two and a Half Men, it will allow you to access any of the 18 episodes that
    are currently available, plus new episodes for season 10 as they become available.

The Season 10 Pass will not grant you access to any of the previous season's episodes.

I hope that this information helps.
  8. onyxishere Win User

IN need of some information

Kodi doesn't really work well. However, Youtube does have a fair selction of older movies and TV shows if you type in the proper search terms. Use "Full Move" or "Full Episode" after the title. You could also try Crave TV. I believe that's free as well.

Finally, I went through the apps section this afternoon and there are a few new movie and tv apps you could test out.
Thema:

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO SHOW INFORMATION AND EPISODE SELECTION IN SMARTGLASS WHILE PLAYING ... - Similar Threads - HAPPENED SHOW INFORMATION

2. What happened to xbox live login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to xbox live login: Was doing daily challenges from 11/12 and then suddenly it logged me out and started asking me to load the app. It seems to be for all the challenges I do every day. I just had not gotten around...
  3. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  4. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...
  5. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  6. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  7. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  8. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...
  9. Escape dead island achievement (what happened happened) is a no show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Escape dead island achievement (what happened happened) is a no show: Escape dead island will not allow me to get 1 picture i believe #25 in underground lab for the achievement (what happened happened) collect all snapshots. I tried contacting that rhino company but...
  10. **** happens, what's the matter with jigsaw. Aren' t you able for making a good show.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **** happens, what's the matter with jigsaw. Aren' t you able for making a good show.: I can't open jigsaw, now for several days 32608014-309c-410c-9b74-a4e94d5b1ea6