What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?

Discus and support What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone! At the beginning of the year, there were rumours and announcements, that DTS:X would be coming to Windows 10 and Xbox soon. For Windows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CommanderROR9, Oct 29, 2019.

1. What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?

Hi everyone!

At the beginning of the year, there were rumours and announcements, that DTS:X would be coming to Windows 10 and Xbox soon. For Windows 10 that held true, the app showed up and after a while it was accessible to Insiders and not too long ago it went official. For Xbox, things have been suspiciously quiet though.

Does anyone know whether this is still coming? Has it hit some kind of Roadblock?

submitted by /u/CommanderROR9
    [link] [comments]

/u/CommanderROR9, Oct 29, 2019
  2. BassFern236860 Win User

Xbox One S and Dolby Atmos

I am having the same issue, and DTS;X is not being detected either from disc either. Atmos from the Dolby Access app and the Netflix app work properly.

Did you find a solution?
  3. smileskybird Win User

Dolby atmos not recognizing sound bar

I wouldn't be surprised. Dolby what?..... at-mos...... what is that?....... Everyone's heard about Dolby Surround and Dolby Digital and Dolby DTS. No wonder your sound bar may not recognize it. Isn't Xbox One X going to have it? If the hardware can't understand
    it, there's little that software (Dolby app) can do to correct it. As it could be a hardware limitation.
  4. B1gC0untryDad81 Win User

Dts x

In my experience I have an old RCA 5.1 surround sound receiver that is more than 10 yrs old has DTS to it and dolby digital. I went and purchased the Dolby Atmos app from xbox and when i hooked it up it was automatically picking up the DTS. Not sure with
    soundbars as I prefer the Old style Receiver with speaker setup. However I'm assuming you can change the sound from the bar itself. hope this helps. or at the very least offer some assistance.
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Dts x

As you are suggesting it to me, I think it is best that you choose the 5.1 output or the surround
  6. hypnotic weaver Win User

Dts x

You should set it to let your receiver decide. Dtsx is an extension that is added in to the DTS-HD stream and the only way you will get that to your speaker /receiver is to let it pass through in the BluRay settings.
    Thanks for your help. Put the soundbar on stereo or surround. There is no back speakers. So it will simulate surround. That's on the xbox options.
Thema:

What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?

1. What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox? - Similar Threads - happened DTS app

2. What happened to xbox live login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to xbox live login: Was doing daily challenges from 11/12 and then suddenly it logged me out and started asking me to load the app. It seems to be for all the challenges I do every day. I just had not gotten around...
  3. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  4. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...
  5. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  6. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  7. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  8. What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon"

in XboX Insiders
    What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon": When I had the 1st dashboard (I was in the 1st test) and when I was reverted back there was in GamePass section a "Leaving Soon" section = What Happen to it I take these games and put them in My...
  9. What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber?: What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber? So basically I bought the Game Pass Ultimate last summer as there was that 1$ campaign going on. As you know, Sea of...
  10. What happen to Internet explorer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to Internet explorer?: I had internet explorer app on my Xbox one. Now I can’t seem to find it or I can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have a idea what’s going? How can we browse the internet?...