What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?

Discus and support What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone! At the beginning of the year, there were rumours and announcements, that DTS:X would be coming to Windows 10 and Xbox soon. For Windows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CommanderROR9, Oct 29, 2019.

1. What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?

Hi everyone!

At the beginning of the year, there were rumours and announcements, that DTS:X would be coming to Windows 10 and Xbox soon. For Windows 10 that held true, the app showed up and after a while it was accessible to Insiders and not too long ago it went official. For Xbox, things have been suspiciously quiet though.

Does anyone know whether this is still coming? Has it hit some kind of Roadblock?

submitted by /u/CommanderROR9
    [link] [comments]

/u/CommanderROR9, Oct 29, 2019
  2. BassFern236860 Win User

Xbox One S and Dolby Atmos

I am having the same issue, and DTS;X is not being detected either from disc either. Atmos from the Dolby Access app and the Netflix app work properly.

Did you find a solution?
  3. smileskybird Win User

Dolby atmos not recognizing sound bar

I wouldn't be surprised. Dolby what?..... at-mos...... what is that?....... Everyone's heard about Dolby Surround and Dolby Digital and Dolby DTS. No wonder your sound bar may not recognize it. Isn't Xbox One X going to have it? If the hardware can't understand
    it, there's little that software (Dolby app) can do to correct it. As it could be a hardware limitation.
  4. Hifibasillen Win User

Xbox One X defaults to 7.1 Audio

um having the same problem with One X and Sony HT ST 5000.

Everytime i switch from apps to games it automatically goes to either 7.1 or Bitstream DTS, got the Atmos app and done everything right but still they dont fix it...
  5. B1gC0untryDad81 Win User

Dts x

In my experience I have an old RCA 5.1 surround sound receiver that is more than 10 yrs old has DTS to it and dolby digital. I went and purchased the Dolby Atmos app from xbox and when i hooked it up it was automatically picking up the DTS. Not sure with
    soundbars as I prefer the Old style Receiver with speaker setup. However I'm assuming you can change the sound from the bar itself. hope this helps. or at the very least offer some assistance.
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Dts x

As you are suggesting it to me, I think it is best that you choose the 5.1 output or the surround
Thema:

What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?

1. What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox? - Similar Threads - happened DTS app

2. Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..

in XboX Insiders
    Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..: [IMG] submitted by /u/M3M0RYDIST0RT3D [link] [comments]
  3. How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mediocre-Finding-961 [link] [comments]
  4. What Happen To Xbox Support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What Happen To Xbox Support: It looks like they changed the layout of their customer support. And I'm having trouble getting in contact with them. When I try to but a support ticket through the online webchat. It just...
  5. What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...: I have recently bought 2 DLC for Fallout: New Vegas and I bought it with the wrong card and I got a refund. I want to buy the DLC with a different card yet I still have access to the DLC and can't...
  6. It's been like this for awhile, I don't truly know what's happening but, Pain.

in XboX Insiders
    It's been like this for awhile, I don't truly know what's happening but, Pain.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Google23000 [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GAMES SHOWCASE 2020 LIVE REACTION!!!! HUGE GAME REVEALS HAPPENING!!!??: [IMG] submitted by /u/WiiUGamer12 [link] [comments]
  8. What´s happening to TIME PLAYED tracker in xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What´s happening to TIME PLAYED tracker in xbox one?: Hello, people i´d like to know why the time tracker of several games that have a TIME PLAYED tracker isn´t couting the time of gaming. Beforely i ask for those games that don´t have it, now the...
  9. Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate expires what happens to games with gold.: If i upgrade to game pass ultimate and it expires at the end of the subscription. If i just want to go back to regular gold will i still have my games with gold that i had before the account was...
  10. Still happening again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still happening again: For months i have been playing with guy on black ops 4, so yesterday i got offline for a min and when i joined back into the party i got kicked by the guy that i knew turns out hi and other person...