What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads?

Discus and support What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently picked up Guitar Hero II, III, and Rock band for a total of $3 at a Gamestop. xD Worth it, because I haven't played for 6 years since my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aixnekko, Apr 3, 2014.

1. aixnekko
    aixnekko Guest

I recently picked up Guitar Hero II, III, and Rock band for a total of $3 at a Gamestop.

xD

Worth it, because I haven't played for 6 years since my Elite burned the discs...

Anywhoozies, I wanted the HALO downloadable track and can't find it.

They're not available on the menu's marketplace.

Did they stop putting out downloads for the games?

='/

:)

aixnekko, Apr 3, 2014
  2. Why Does my Xbox360 Keep Turning itself on???

Happened to me. Was my guitar hero warriors of rock guitar from the closet

DJ Drty Chapstk, Apr 3, 2014
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    2-player games that don't involve shooting?

Guitar Hero. It's pretty addictive but would require guitar controllers unless you play Guitar Hero 3 or GH: Aerosmith. They have standard controller support.

Burst Axe, Apr 3, 2014
  4. Gonzalves
    Gonzalves Guest

Yes, the downloadable tracks for the Guitar Hero, DJ Hero and Band Hero games, and the Guitar Hero mobile game were removed on March 31, so you sadly just missed out on getting them.

Gonzalves, Apr 3, 2014
  5. Gonzalves Win User

Yes, the downloadable tracks for the Guitar Hero, DJ Hero and Band Hero games, and the Guitar Hero mobile game were removed on March 31, so you sadly just missed out on getting them.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

2-player games that don't involve shooting?

Guitar Hero. It's pretty addictive but would require guitar controllers unless you play Guitar Hero 3 or GH: Aerosmith. They have standard controller support.
  7. DJ Drty Chapstk Win User

Why Does my Xbox360 Keep Turning itself on???

Happened to me. Was my guitar hero warriors of rock guitar from the closet
  8. ErickZgichZg Win User

Backwards combatability

Eso lo dudo, es como pedir un guitar hero

[Translation]

That's what I doubt, it's like ordering a guitar hero
  9. darkmirror73 Win User

Guitar Hero 3

Why can i download any song for guitar hero 3?
Thema:

1. What happened to the Guitar Hero 3 downloads? - Similar Threads - happened Guitar Hero

2. What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?: Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge and I would get 6 months of gold and gamepass...
  3. for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down

in XboX Insiders
    for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down: [IMG] submitted by /u/chewylee [link] [comments]
  4. This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2: [IMG] submitted by /u/zombiedestoryer9 [link] [comments]
  5. Not clue what to do 2nd time this has happened

in XboX Insiders
    Not clue what to do 2nd time this has happened: [IMG] submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments]
  6. This keeps happening when I try to stream

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShockedSTW [link] [comments]
  7. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  8. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  9. What happened to xbox live login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to xbox live login: Was doing daily challenges from 11/12 and then suddenly it logged me out and started asking me to load the app. It seems to be for all the challenges I do every day. I just had not gotten around...
  10. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc