What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods?

Discus and support What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I remember E3 2018 they made a promise and bug deal that games would support mods submitted by /u/sean_m_curry [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sean_m_curry, Oct 27, 2019.

1. What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods?

I remember E3 2018 they made a promise and bug deal that games would support mods

submitted by /u/sean_m_curry
    [link] [comments]

/u/sean_m_curry, Oct 27, 2019
  2. sidewrds Win User

What happened to all the promised destruction?

Yeah this is nowhere near what Battlefield 2 had. I remember after some of the matches in Battlefield 2 the map would look like a wasteland this one its almost all intact.
  3. Elohmn Win User

[quote user="king of killaz"]

maybe you guys are not paying attention and dont realize only some buildings are fully destructable... as was the case in both Bad Company games. If you could destroy every building that would be stupid.

[/quote]

I don't think it's the case that someone wants to destroy every building but more of a simple lesson learned in BC1 was, if there isn't a door available make your own. There are a lot of walls and barriers that don't come down
    in parts of the battlefield that people are usually playing in. I've already ran across a handful of them and they're very annoying to say the least.
  4. APOCACIDE Win User

i dont seem to have a prob blowin up anything i want, i drove a tank through a concrete building, and got a team kill from falling debris after rocketing a sniper from a second story building last night
  5. II EYEBALL II Win User

I'm glad to hear you can actually level some of the buildings,was a bit worried after the Beta that you could'nt.I will see for myself tomorrow!Can't wait now!
  6. miskrat Win User

I've never had any issues picking up a jet or heli. If you're patient and keep the respawn/squad screen up while the game starts, jets and vehicles will begin to pop up as spawn points. You can spawn directly into vehicles this way without having a dozen
    players running after them. The game is still new and not a lot of players know this. You might as well should take advantage of it and unlock those IR flares quickly, because you won't stand a chance in hell to survive without them later on.
Thema:

What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods?

1. What happened to the promise Xbox was going to start supporting mods? - Similar Threads - happened promise was

2. What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen if i have game pass and gold, but I want the game pass ultimate on pc?: Well I have 3 months of gamepass and 3 months of xbox libe gold, but I dont gamepass ultimate, if I bouy gamepass ultimate for 3 moths will They merge and I would get 6 months of gold and gamepass...
  3. for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down

in XboX Insiders
    for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down: [IMG] submitted by /u/chewylee [link] [comments]
  4. This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try launching my physical copies of red dead redemption 2: [IMG] submitted by /u/zombiedestoryer9 [link] [comments]
  5. Not clue what to do 2nd time this has happened

in XboX Insiders
    Not clue what to do 2nd time this has happened: [IMG] submitted by /u/gamerfreak89 [link] [comments]
  6. This keeps happening when I try to stream

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShockedSTW [link] [comments]
  7. I can't get the sale price I was promised. (Accidents happen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the sale price I was promised. (Accidents happen): I'm in the online store where Assassin's Creed Origins was on sale right next to the icon for Assassin's Creed Origins Delux Edition and Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition. I wanted the GOLD,...
  8. what happened to the promised credit/points for pre ordering gears4, so much for rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happened to the promised credit/points for pre ordering gears4, so much for rewards: Am still awaiting the promised rewards for pre ordering gears4, I have the codes for brothers and legacy dlc etc but the 10,000, or 5000 ms points/ credits still haven't appeared in my account...
  9. What happened to double XP this weekend as promised on twitter after Tuesday's downtime?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to double XP this weekend as promised on twitter after Tuesday's downtime?: I'm trying to get Early Adopter and lost a whole day after work because of Tuesdays downtime. I saw on twitter that this weekend would be double XP to try to make it up. I also could not get on...
  10. Battlefield 4 launch issues won't happen with Titanfall, promises EA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 4 launch issues won't happen with Titanfall, promises EA: Battlefield 4 online challenges were unique, insist executives Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ f07d112c-4d7a-4d74-8931-de885ac49fc5