What happened to the side attachment thing

Discus and support What happened to the side attachment thing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When the Xbox one first came out there was a way to like “pin” something such as tv or an app to the side of the game that you were playing, I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/user141220, Mar 26, 2020.

1. What happened to the side attachment thing

When the Xbox one first came out there was a way to like “pin” something such as tv or an app to the side of the game that you were playing, I’ve looked around and can’t find it, does anyone know why that feature was deleted?

submitted by /u/user141220
    [link] [comments]

/u/user141220, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Sean Lafferty Win User

Cant receive messages or invites of any kind

same thing is happening to me. Only started yesterday. Is this a technical fault on xbox's side or what?
  3. RippenHarra Win User

What happens if the servers go down for Titanfall?

Same as what will happen with any MP game. You can't play it. Same thing will apply to DESTINY. It's the same as COD or BF just that it doesn't have a single player attached.
  4. SiMpLy BaNjO Win User

Have a interesting idea, want some possible ideas

What Kin of things are you thinking could attach it without these things?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox one doesn't recognise usb2 hdd

hard reset the xbox with the hdd attached and see what happens then.
  6. Horrorscoped Win User

The Community that cried Nerf

So are we sure they are actually going to implement any of these nerfs? From what I am reading they are tinkering with things, then putting them back, then changing one thing, and then another. So for all we know, they may never nerf anything. Last thing
    I read said attachment tweaks, so the weapon itself will only be affected by attachement, not by a damage reduction.

On a side note I did see a forgrip for an AR at the local gun store here, Jims Firearms in the Heart of Baton Rouge, and that made me laugh out loud for some reason. The red dot sights and laser pointers werent as funny.
Thema:

What happened to the side attachment thing

1. What happened to the side attachment thing - Similar Threads - happened side attachment

2. What happened to oneguide?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to oneguide?: I had been using oneguide to stream my Nintendo consoles to my pc and after not doing it in a while I am now greeted by the error. "OneGuide can't be used while streaming" others seem to still be...
  3. happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    happen to anyone else?: I bought modern warfare while it was on sale and I deleted it for another game and now I’m trying to get it back and its making me pay for it again b216de1f-b4ef-4ab9-87c6-7e7a46b566b8
  4. Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft FPS Stuck At 60 While I'm At Full Screen (Not Happening In Older Windows Versions): Hi. Since I installed Windows 10 Home again, I'm having problems with Minecraft FPS CUZ OF GAME DVR. FPS caps at 60 while not full screen but it does while not fullscreen. I uninstalled Game bar...
  5. What happens if my profile pic it banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if my profile pic it banned?: What happens if my profile pic is banned. d55f2f93-58f9-44f1-935e-0cb1df3863fc
  6. Not Seeing The "Happening Now" Option

in XboX Insiders
    Not Seeing The "Happening Now" Option: Since the "Happening Now" feature was introduced, I have yet to see it when opening my friends list. Was this rolled out to a select few? I'm Alpha Skip Ahead & I'm on Xbox One X (Gears Edition)...
  7. Can we please toggle "happening now" OFF on Xbox friends list?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we please toggle "happening now" OFF on Xbox friends list?: This feature has gotten me in trouble with my friends. I went to invite the person on top and hit X, but--because Xbox has been glitchy--she disappeared as I hit X and the person underneath her...
  8. Error 0x00000007 on the Microsoft store is HAPPENING AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x00000007 on the Microsoft store is HAPPENING AGAIN: I was trying to buy a game and the error occurred I tried shuting off , unplugging and even a Factory reset and its not gone.Help 61abeca5-7c1f-4de2-bb40-d8074b6ede2c
  9. Why and how is this happening (Please help)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why and how is this happening (Please help): So ive been waiting for 4 hours on the microsoft support chat and ive been first in lone and i want help because i got a $50 Aus gift card for Xbox and the first and last 5 digest were missing...
  10. What happens if I delete a side profile with content on it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if I delete a side profile with content on it?: Let's say I have two accounts, one is old and its the side account that has only 2 games on it. What if I removed that account from the families, would te games appear on the main account?...