What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?

Discus and support What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First the xbox uservoice was killed, now it seems the Xbox Ideas uservoice has as well?! https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ says "This site is not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Protonus, Jul 21, 2019.

1. /u/Protonus
    /u/Protonus Guest

First the xbox uservoice was killed, now it seems the Xbox Ideas uservoice has as well?! https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    says "This site is not currently active" ugh.

What has replaced this?

Where can one go to request / vote on backwards compatible games?

Why does MS keep killing off valid feedback requests so every good idea has to be "new" again? So frustrating.

submitted by /u/Protonus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Protonus, Jul 21, 2019
  2. DENAz666 Win User

No Idea What Is Happening

Honestly, it sounds like it may be an issue with the xbox. Especially if its happening on two seperate controllers

My advice would be to take it back to where you purchased it from and have it replaced. If you got it on Christmas then you'll still be covered by the warranty. I'd love to give you a better solution, but what your saying just says to me that its a console
    on the way out :(
  3. Dakota Kay Win User

You are simply suggesting to restart my xbox which does not actually solve the problem. I have power cycled it and I still have had this issue.

The Wireless Controller support was not of help unless it is the Xbox One Malfunctioning. I play within 6ft of the console and without interference of any sort when it stops responding.
  4. XLSA Members Win User

Hi i recently had a issue similar to yours. When i start have connection issues i reset my Xbox just make sure its turned off and hold u finger on the power button for 30 seconds. Xbox may beep or you'll see your battery pack for the console go from white
    to yellow this should fix your issues.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

It's always best to format your hard drive before sending it off for repair.

All your saves will be saved on the cloud so no need to worry about that & you can just redownload any games/dlc when you get your console back.
  6. Dakota Kay Win User

In addition to the other problems. Last night the optical drive started to make the common grinding noise problem that's going around and so we turned it right back off. This morning it 'turns on' but I no longer have visual or audio. So the first thing
    I checked was the HDMI cord which is plugged in and fine. The controller I used to turn it on unsynced and the Xbox light is on for the console but the lack of any fan noise makes me think its simply a toasted console. I don't know if these additional problems
    add or take away any idea of what is going on.
Thema:

1. What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it? - Similar Threads - happened Ideas Uservoice

2. Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hack-The-Minotaur [link] [comments]
  3. What happened to my money

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my money: I recently bought a $200 xbox gift card since I only had $9.35 in my account and wanted to buy something, I put the code correctly, and everything was fine there, but when I wanted to buy...
  4. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!: Hello Microsoft Peeps, Here is a video of my Xbox One X, recorded today (10/10/2019) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDVrwTlbKw (I did not realise the link placed a massive video on the page!)...
  5. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  6. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  7. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...
  8. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: This is not a feature request, this is feedback, don’t lock my thread because this is direct feedback and/or a question. I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and...
  9. Why have I been banned? I have no idea what is happening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been banned? I have no idea what is happening.: Can you please enlighten me to why I have been banned? I received an email this morning from the Enforcement Team stating I have breached conditions but have not been told how or given a chance to...
  10. No Idea What Is Happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Idea What Is Happening: So forgive me I've never resorted to the Xbox Forums for problems before since most are fixable. I have a ton of issues going on so let me give you a full detailed story. I bought my boyfriend...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to the xbox uservoice website