What happened to the Xbox Onesies?

Discus and support What happened to the Xbox Onesies? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just curious, I remembered this hype about Xbox onesies and then they backed out last minute from pre-orders. That was more than two months ago and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bethany J, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Bethany J
    Bethany J Guest

Just curious, I remembered this hype about Xbox onesies and then they backed out last minute from pre-orders. That was more than two months ago and we've heard nothing since. I wonder what happened to them? Will they ever get made? I won't forget you,
    Xbox onesie.

:)

Bethany J, Feb 15, 2019
  2. ElectroFlying Win User

What happened to Xbox???

Umm... Could be.

I own both current gen consoles with a spare PS4 Pro awaiting shelf space. (Why keep all your eggs [games] in one basket?)

I don't mind dl games, but what gets me is what governs current gen consoles and games these days.

Example, around the same time that Battlefield 1 was free to play over the weekend another game was also free to play, so I installed it and... "If you quit before compleating a mission your REP will be effected." WHAT???

I quit, deleted the free weekend game in question and... Can't figure out how to check my REP.

It's polocies like That ^ more than anything, thats killing this console generation.
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What happened with the Xbox

Hello "DrierNeptune54" :)

Developers need more time to get familiar with a console to churn out some spectacular games. The Xbox 360 games looked a lot better when the console was in its mid-life to end-life cycle. Now we have the Xbox One and it has to go through the same process
    :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

You do not have a lot of room to talk bad about the XB1 your Gamerscore is only 70 you do not play a lot of games. but you want to talk crap about MS both consoles are great they just came out give MS a chance. with this year E3 coming will see what is going
    to happen then.....
  5. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

Destiny is not a PS4 exclusive it is multi-platform. If the PS4 was so amazing as you say it would have more games by now being the fact that they are exclusives everywhere console. I heard Killzone is not as great as its predecessor Killzone 3. Also none
    of the games you mentioned have come out yet which sucks for Sony consumers.
  6. Hoveringpie Win User

to be fair you arnt going to see any differences in the (slight) performance differences until the back end of the consoles life. both consoles arnt been put through there paces and probably wont be for a few more years, If then the ps4 is faster and better
    then i will appologise, but until that day i will stick with the console i prefer.
Thema:

1. What happened to the Xbox Onesies? - Similar Threads - happened Onesies

2. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...
  3. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.: Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the...
  4. What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?: I have been trying for over a day now to install Gears V. Including uninstalling it the first time and now trying to reinstall it. Its not happening. Currently the store says its downloading at...
  5. when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens: im having problem trying to log in on xbox.com (im on windows 10) The "Log in" title is just a text, nothing happends when i press it! fbff8f3c-8ce9-43af-a8f5-887cdd9e7be8
  6. (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab

in XboX Insiders
    (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab: While playing fortnite I noticed all my clips are never recorded and just show a single from when i Alt-Tabbed. I tested and found that as long as I alt tab the game will record, but playing the...
  7. What has happened to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    What has happened to Xbox: Not sure if here is the right place but here goes. I love my Xbox but right now I’m finding it hard to stay loyal to a brand I’ve been part of for 14 years. Why you are probably asking well first...
  8. I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?: August 24th from Brad: "Xbox One Insiders - Preview Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Users we will be releasing a new 1910 build today at 2.00pm PDT 8/24/19. This build is feature complete for 1910 and...
  9. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]
  10. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...