What happened to the Xbox Onesies?

Discus and support What happened to the Xbox Onesies? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Just curious, I remembered this hype about Xbox onesies and then they backed out last minute from pre-orders. That was more than two months ago and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bethany J, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Bethany J
    Bethany J Guest

Just curious, I remembered this hype about Xbox onesies and then they backed out last minute from pre-orders. That was more than two months ago and we've heard nothing since. I wonder what happened to them? Will they ever get made? I won't forget you,
    Xbox onesie.

:)

Bethany J, Feb 15, 2019
  2. ElectroFlying Win User

What happened to Xbox???

Umm... Could be.

I own both current gen consoles with a spare PS4 Pro awaiting shelf space. (Why keep all your eggs [games] in one basket?)

I don't mind dl games, but what gets me is what governs current gen consoles and games these days.

Example, around the same time that Battlefield 1 was free to play over the weekend another game was also free to play, so I installed it and... "If you quit before compleating a mission your REP will be effected." WHAT???

I quit, deleted the free weekend game in question and... Can't figure out how to check my REP.

It's polocies like That ^ more than anything, thats killing this console generation.
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What happened with the Xbox

Hello "DrierNeptune54" :)

Developers need more time to get familiar with a console to churn out some spectacular games. The Xbox 360 games looked a lot better when the console was in its mid-life to end-life cycle. Now we have the Xbox One and it has to go through the same process
    :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

You do not have a lot of room to talk bad about the XB1 your Gamerscore is only 70 you do not play a lot of games. but you want to talk crap about MS both consoles are great they just came out give MS a chance. with this year E3 coming will see what is going
    to happen then.....
  5. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

Destiny is not a PS4 exclusive it is multi-platform. If the PS4 was so amazing as you say it would have more games by now being the fact that they are exclusives everywhere console. I heard Killzone is not as great as its predecessor Killzone 3. Also none
    of the games you mentioned have come out yet which sucks for Sony consumers.
  6. Hoveringpie Win User

to be fair you arnt going to see any differences in the (slight) performance differences until the back end of the consoles life. both consoles arnt been put through there paces and probably wont be for a few more years, If then the ps4 is faster and better
    then i will appologise, but until that day i will stick with the console i prefer.
Thema:

1. What happened to the Xbox Onesies? - Similar Threads - happened Onesies

2. Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?: I'm just curious if anyone else is having this happen recently as I couldn't find anything online and is Microsoft aware of this? I'm assuming these are bot accounts because if I happen to be...
  3. What happened to the audio mixer?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the audio mixer?: So yesterday there was an audio section under the profile and system tab where I could adjust my headset volume and customize game volume vs chat volume. Today, it’s gone. Wtf? submitted by...
  4. This happened after installing a new update...

in XboX Insiders
    This happened after installing a new update...: [IMG] submitted by /u/XxDrawingWolfxX [link] [comments]
  5. what happens to my childs account balance if i close the child account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what happens to my childs account balance if i close the child account?: does that money go back into my account or is it lost? 7d32d874-0b4c-408a-b86b-696d9d76c8aa
  6. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  7. O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]: Estava tentando comprar a live Gold de um ano, e ela nao aparece nas opções [Translation - I was trying to buy a year's live gold, and it doesn't appear in the options]...
  8. Solitary Warfare Updates: Will It Happen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Updates: Will It Happen?: Its a science fiction third-person shooter “Soliary Warfare” currently in the works, and when might it be released? Here's what we know. [img] Is upcoming video game in works and after delays...
  9. ¿Qué le pasó a mi copia digital de Gears of War 3? (Actualizado) [What happened to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Qué le pasó a mi copia digital de Gears of War 3? (Actualizado) [What happened to my...: Buenos días. Hace poco revisé en una página de videojuegos una noticia sobre que las copias digitales de Gears of War 3 habían desaparecido de la tienda y que no se puede descargar el juego, si...
  10. What just happened?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What just happened?!: Hi. I downloaded Minecraft Forge 1.15.2. The title screen shows no splash texts. [img] Can someone tell me what is causing the issue? And how to fix it? 9147a097-cb4d-4864-8cc0-370d6b8e7b68