What happened to transparent tiles?

Discus and support What happened to transparent tiles? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this just me? I thought Xbox were trying to enable users to have more customisation. I have also noticed an increase of sponsored adverts since this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nevik1O, Feb 28, 2021.

1. /u/nevik1O
    /u/nevik1O Guest

Is this just me? I thought Xbox were trying to enable users to have more customisation. I have also noticed an increase of sponsored adverts since this update.

submitted by /u/nevik1O
    [link] [comments]

/u/nevik1O, Feb 28, 2021
  2. MichaelFarinha Win User

Xbox Fitness Beachbody workouts, free to overpriced

Thanks for the info. Hopefully they'll be more transparent about what is happening with this.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Will new Xbox have new colors?

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

What about transparent?

No color at all.

[/quote]

Now there is an idea, have it transparent then you can see what is causing the RROD of the new console.
  4. skys7 Win User

Will new Xbox have new colors?

What about transparent?

No color at all.
  5. Marcinko Jr Win User

WHY HAVE INFINITY WARD HIDDEN THE HOST?

Seems ridiculous that we've come to the point that people are getting their connections nerfed by the developers of games..... makes you think WTF??? Going backwards in multiplayer is not what I expect to be happening, more choice and transparancy is what
    is needed. This is simply regression....... in a world of progress!
  6. Hey Papi Win User

Transparent tile

There is already the concept of transparent tiles implemented by the Xbox One. It may not be what you envisioned and you may have better suggestion for future updates to this feature. Head over to the Feedback forums and add your own take on the tile transparency
    or find the idea that best describes what changes you would like to see made to this feature. If you find an idea similar to what you want out of the feature you can just add your own comments to the idea to help further explain your vision. Cheers!

Adjust tile transparency
    Adjusting the tile transparency allows you to better view your custom background through the tiles on the screen.

Note You cannot change tile transparency if your background is set to a solid color.

To adjust your background:

1. 1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. 2. Select Settings.
    3. 3. Select All Settings.
    4. 4. Select Personalization, and then in the right pane, select My color & background.
    5. 5. Select Tile transparency on the My color & background page.
    6. 6. Choose the transparency that you prefer (Solid, Mostly solid, Partly transparent, or Mostly transparent).
Thema:

1. What happened to transparent tiles? - Similar Threads - happened transparent tiles

2. From a bit of time when I try to open some of my games this happens

in XboX Insiders
    From a bit of time when I try to open some of my games this happens: Its from a bit that when I open games like Outriders or Fortnite it asks "who is playing today" and showing a list of my accounts (I have only one) and I need to select my account, is it possible...
  3. problem still happening even if i log out and log back in

in XboX Insiders
    problem still happening even if i log out and log back in: [IMG] submitted by /u/bobexpert122 [link] [comments]
  4. My service check great, but lagging and unknown effects happens in cod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My service check great, but lagging and unknown effects happens in cod: I see no reason to keep services with constant problem and not being important enough to have a phone number to call with out hours of my time wasted. I pay for a service that isn't a service that...
  5. There’s a issue where the Microsoft store won’t go away. It’s happening in the delta part...

in XboX Insiders
    There’s a issue where the Microsoft store won’t go away. It’s happening in the delta part...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazeeMonkX [link] [comments]
  6. Happens after leaving a HDR game and going back to Home Screen (relaunching game and going...

in XboX Insiders
    Happens after leaving a HDR game and going back to Home Screen (relaunching game and going...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Owenjk04 [link] [comments]
  7. I left the xbox update review(omega) cuz it wasn't working and this happened......

in XboX Insiders
    I left the xbox update review(omega) cuz it wasn't working and this happened......: I left the update review omega ring and recived a 4.0gb update i don't know what it is for submitted by /u/AdministrativeIce397 [link] [comments]
  8. I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...

in XboX Insiders
    I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leon82Li [link] [comments]
  9. Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. TcXrZmg3x3SCVksRmTPNkB.960

in XboX Insiders
    Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. TcXrZmg3x3SCVksRmTPNkB.960: Never seen that error message before, happened when I was trying to buy content on the marketplace. I'm currently in Delta. submitted by /u/Phaoton [link] [comments]
  10. xbox live gold left what happens

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold left what happens: So I am debating weather to upgrade to the game pass ultimate. Just wondering do i loose my Xbox live gold that I have left. or does it get discounted off the price?...