What happened

Discus and support What happened in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can People Grab My IP through Games and or messages this has happened twice e9d35ed4-4dd1-4920-87f4-d13b2d6f09b2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zin()(), May 6, 2021.

1. Zin()()
    Zin()() Guest

What happened

How can People Grab My IP through Games and or messages this has happened twice

:)

Zin()(), May 6, 2021
  2. GUN5L1NGER Win User

What happens??

Nothing. As soon as power and internet are restored, you will be able to pick up where you left off. If you get power, but no internet for more than 24 hrs, you will not be able to play games at all. Once the internet is restored, you will be able to
    play again.
  3. Obnoxious Dan Win User

What happened?

I only realised I was an ambasador yesterday, so I only had time to chat to one person.

And plus, don't I get 60 days to talk to at least one person so I don't get removed?
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

What happened?

If your career chat is below a 3 you will be removed from ambassador program. Or if you had disciplinary action recently by the enforcement team also results in removal.
  5. x AngeILan x Win User

Whats happening??

if your profile is on someone else’s Xbox that that’s why
  6. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

What Happened?

I cannot be bothered with other peoples suckage. I may let them know that they suck, but my focus is on my personal performance.
Thema:

What happened

1. What happened - Similar Threads - happened

2. What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when you accidentally sign in to xbox, play with it and earn achievements on...: (Follow up from my previous question, could be considered a thread from the past forum) Hello! Sorry about this but i wanna follow up.I forgot to include this.What happens if i accidentally...
  3. "Oops. Don't know what happened there." message. When trying to purchase games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Oops. Don't know what happened there." message. When trying to purchase games.: I've tried to buy three games within the last week and each time I just assume that it'll fix itself eventually. However, now I want to buy a game that is on sale and it isn't working so I need to...
  4. When I restart my series s I just get a black screen and nothing happens.

in XboX Insiders
    When I restart my series s I just get a black screen and nothing happens.: As the title says, when I restart my console I get a black screen and nothing happens. Does this happen to anyone else or am I all alone here? submitted by /u/Strong-Advantage5082 [link]...
  5. Wierd text on UI (alpha skip ahead) It also happened on the omega preview

in XboX Insiders
    Wierd text on UI (alpha skip ahead) It also happened on the omega preview: [IMG] submitted by /u/IAmNotRarisma [link] [comments]
  6. Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.

in XboX Insiders
    Sending message bug I don’t understand how it is happening.: Anyone experiencing message issues , and the microphone keeps popping up while trying to send messages? I have no idea if it is fixed yet. submitted by /u/Flimsy_Cup_6669 [link] [comments]
  7. What happened with the Purchase Pilot Program?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened with the Purchase Pilot Program?: I signed up, got the message to pick which console. That was 8 days ago and nothing since. If you don't get picked, do they just not communicate anything back to you? I just don't understand the...
  8. Have both xbox live and wifi so idk y this is happening. I had a system update that failed...

in XboX Insiders
    Have both xbox live and wifi so idk y this is happening. I had a system update that failed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TastyOrca584604 [link] [comments]
  9. Protect your online account! This may happen to you next

in XboX Insiders
    Protect your online account! This may happen to you next: [IMG] submitted by /u/CaffientatedCoffee [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone who has this glitch? It also happens when I screenshot gameplay.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone who has this glitch? It also happens when I screenshot gameplay.: [IMG] submitted by /u/The_TubbelubbeDK [link] [comments]