What happens after your subscription finishes?

Discus and support What happens after your subscription finishes? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I actually have 12 months of gold and I pay this thing I get it converts on a 12 months game pass ultimate subscription, okay I get that, after... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by vTSv Scofield, Jun 12, 2019.

1. What happens after your subscription finishes?

If I actually have 12 months of gold and I pay this thing I get it converts on a 12 months game pass ultimate subscription, okay I get that, after that, can I cancel it and get back to the normal mode to buy a 12 months of gold card and get de 12 months
    or I'm gonna get just for months of I have to keep paying the ultimate subscription? Or buying the gold cards but getting less months?

:)

vTSv Scofield, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

This link to the official purchase description may prove helpful https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/x...h=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

As far as I can tell once you up for Game Pass ultimate (while the one dollar deal is going on) it instantly merges your subscription to include Game Pass if you don't already have it, then charging for only one price after you actually start getting charged
    for it after x amount of months. So in theory, you don't have to wait for your Gold to expire. News on Game Pass Ultimate is still fairly new, so maybe you should wait on it, but I am sure they may have deals for people to upgrade into it so it does cheap
    you out if you already have subscriptions for Gold and Game Pass separately... or one or the other.

In short though, once subscription finishes, it auto-renews unless you have it set otherwise and the subscription you choose is what will be charged for.
  3. vTSv Scofield Win User

What if, I have 2 years of gold and buy the ultimate right now, and I don't really care about the ultimate and I just buy it cuz I want the Gears 5 but my converted 2 years of gold pases and then I just wanna keep buying gold normally like always, 12 months
    card will be 12 months of gold? Or its gonna convert it to 4 months of ultimate?
  4. ArneBurghouts Win User

Tenure not updating on Xbox One

This can happen if your old subscription is still running. Your new subscription will start the day after your old expired.

After that, it indeed can take a week orso for your Tenure to update.

I know this because a couple of years ago i had the same question.
  5. x DogMeat x Win User

What will happen after Titanfall?

Is this thread real? What am I reading?
  6. Eggnogga Win User

What will happen after Titanfall?

you will be disappointed in uncharted, its just a GOW clone
    Umm, it is A-OK to enjoy both series... there doesn't have to be one or the other. Also, GoW and Uncharted are completely different games. The only thing they have in common is that they are both from a 3rd person perspective.
Thema:

1. What happens after your subscription finishes? - Similar Threads - happens subscription finishes

2. My xbox is turning on but nothing happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is turning on but nothing happening: I have checked my HDMI port i have tried switching HDMI's I have tried switching TV's and I have tried factory resting my xbox but nothing is working. a1e9cf5e-19cf-459d-91f0-c97a729b87f6
  3. Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alanw707 [link] [comments]
  4. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I have a year long Xbox Live Gold membership that is currently in use. I have tried to upgrade to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every single time I have gotten this message (Try that...
  5. Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC: Tried 100s of times. Rebooted, logged in and out etc. No error no black screen, just wait forever nothing. I know its all working as played toomb raider yesterday no issues....
  6. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...: There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be told “I have no clue whats causing this just...
  7. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  8. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  9. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...: what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc
  10. Subscription help Error Code 0x80bd0006; Oops that shouldn't have happened. I

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription help Error Code 0x80bd0006; Oops that shouldn't have happened. I: On my xbox 1 I get this error code when trying to look at my subscription or I get the ops that shouldn't have happened when I log in via the website 8429b494-5569-44e4-89c8-d155a60f4842