What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?

Discus and support What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I've had two communication bans not even a month between eachother (the first one was warranted) and i basically i just want to know how many... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Midnight Sparkz, Oct 2, 2018.

1. What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?

Recently I've had two communication bans not even a month between eachother (the first one was warranted) and i basically i just want to know how many more of these it will take until i get some form of permanent ban and if you do get permanent banned,
    will it be permanent communication banned or something far worse? If anyone finds the time to respond to me, it would be very appreciated and thank you What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year? :)

:)

Midnight Sparkz, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    What will happen if MW3 gets banned?

let's put things simply, IF MW3 got banned then half of the UK's 12 to 15 year olds would suddenly see daylight, and think, where have i been for the past few years, then they will clean the dust off their bikes and pedal to the nearest off licence for a
    bottle of white lightning and settle down at the local bus shelter causing havoc, AAAhh the memories.

Farscape247, Oct 2, 2018
  3. EG JIGGY HC
    EG JIGGY HC Guest
    What will happen if MW3 gets banned?

i dont think i will get banned

EG JIGGY HC, Oct 2, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Sup, Midnight Sparkz!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help assist with the question, it looks like you're asking what will happen when you get banned for a 3rd time within a year. In regards to this specific topic our enforcement page will have all the answers for this question.
    Here is a
    link
    to some information in regards to bans. It states there that typically suspensions are in time frames of 1, 7, or 14 days. However that doesn't mean that each offense is the same. It is up to the enforcement team on how to handle each offense. So
    in regards to this I suggest reaching out to them at
    Enforcement Website
    . I hope this information helps.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 2, 2018
  5. Hey Paul!

I checked out the link you gave me regarding my question about communication bans, and i didnt exactly underatand to the point i wouldve liked, so i just wanted to mention, ive had two 14 day communication bans and i was wondering if i get another within
    a year, will i be permanently banned? Just asking around because I'd cry if this ever happened to me.

Thanks so much for the response Paul What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year? :)

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    There's no way to know for sure. If you violate the code of conduct again, you could get another suspension or you could get a permanent ban. It's up to the enforcement team to decide and how severe the situation is. You could get just a suspension 5 more
    times or you could get a ban in just 1 time.

Smwutches, Oct 2, 2018
  7. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

There's typically no hard rule for how many bans result in a permanent ban. Typically it depends on how frequent, the type of suspensions, the severity of the activity, etc. However, permanent bans full bans, meaning your Xbox live account would no longer
    work.

Tormaz, Oct 2, 2018
  8. What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year?

Os bonecos do Xbox estão com estão brancos minha conexão com Xbox Live não está funcionando preciso de ajuda

conradogamer678, Oct 2, 2018
  9. So if i underatand this correctly, if i get unluckly enough and the enforcement team deems it necessary, my entire account could essentially no longer exist?

10. Hello, for anything relating to Enforcement, please go here: https:enforcement.xbox.com

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 2, 2018
  11. Hi there,

As Smwutches and Tormaz mentioned, it depends on the severity of the violation as to the suspension that is issued.

Permanent suspensions are not issued lightly. You can read more about the consequences here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct

The only ones that can answer if you would get a permanent suspension if you get another is an Enforcement Team member. Support is unable to assist with Enforcement times. The Enforcement team is only contactable via the case review process at the enforcement
    site.

Mistress Sara, Nov 5, 2018
  12. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

As Smwutches and Tormaz mentioned, it depends on the severity of the violation as to the suspension that is issued.

Permanent suspensions are not issued lightly. You can read more about the consequences here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct

The only ones that can answer if you would get a permanent suspension if you get another is an Enforcement Team member. Support is unable to assist with Enforcement times. The Enforcement team is only contactable via the case review process at the enforcement
    site.
  13. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

There's typically no hard rule for how many bans result in a permanent ban. Typically it depends on how frequent, the type of suspensions, the severity of the activity, etc. However, permanent bans full bans, meaning your Xbox live account would no longer
    work.
  14. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to know for sure. If you violate the code of conduct again, you could get another suspension or you could get a permanent ban. It's up to the enforcement team to decide and how severe the situation is. You could get just a suspension 5 more
    times or you could get a ban in just 1 time.
  15. Midnight Sparkz Win User

Hey Paul!

I checked out the link you gave me regarding my question about communication bans, and i didnt exactly underatand to the point i wouldve liked, so i just wanted to mention, ive had two 14 day communication bans and i was wondering if i get another within
    a year, will i be permanently banned? Just asking around because I'd cry if this ever happened to me.

Thanks so much for the response Paul :)
  16. XBF Paul M Win User

Sup, Midnight Sparkz!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to help assist with the question, it looks like you're asking what will happen when you get banned for a 3rd time within a year. In regards to this specific topic our enforcement page will have all the answers for this question.
    Here is a
    link
    to some information in regards to bans. It states there that typically suspensions are in time frames of 1, 7, or 14 days. However that doesn't mean that each offense is the same. It is up to the enforcement team on how to handle each offense. So
    in regards to this I suggest reaching out to them at
    Enforcement Website
    . I hope this information helps.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. What happens if you get banned for the 3rd time within a year? - Similar Threads - happens banned 3rd

2. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

in XboX Insiders
    What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...: I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes...
  3. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  4. what happens to my xbox rewards points if my bing account is banned?

in XBoX Rewards
    what happens to my xbox rewards points if my bing account is banned?: what will happen to my xbox rewards points upon conversion to bing rewards if my bing rewards account was banned a few years ago? 127b19b4-bd63-403a-97b5-c668848817af
  5. MS rewards banned. What happens for merge??

in XBoX Rewards
    MS rewards banned. What happens for merge??: I had two accounts one for my wife and one for me and they got banned and banned my phone. They wouldnt reactivate me either. So now Live rewards is merging. Am I screwed?? As far as I can...
  6. My MS rewards has been banned sing Bing. What will happen to me?

in XBoX Rewards
    My MS rewards has been banned sing Bing. What will happen to me?: I had two accounts one for my wife and one for me and they got banned and banned my phone. They wouldnt reactivate me either. So now Live rewards is merging. Am I screwed?? As far as I can...
  7. What happens if an account has been hacked and gets banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if an account has been hacked and gets banned.: Hi there, So I am aware that the rule is that you are responsible for your accounts at all times, and I know it says this on the enforcement website, "as the owner of the account you are...
  8. my account was banned and I wasnt even on my account when the violation happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account was banned and I wasnt even on my account when the violation happened.: my account was banned and I wasnt even on my account when the violation happened. and then 2 days later it was banned again while it is already banned. then it just got banned again. I havent even...
  9. The worst thing to happen to you when get banned and the most outrageous

in XBoX on Consoles
    The worst thing to happen to you when get banned and the most outrageous: Hello I got banned June 7th and on the enforcement website it showed it ended on June 21st and so I contacted Xbox live support and I got told it would end on July 7th so I was like "that's not...
  10. Got banned for communications when i didnt have internet at the time it happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for communications when i didnt have internet at the time it happened.: I got banned for communications on Xbox one on 5/24/17 12:17:52 AM. Then the day after on 5/25/17 6:01:24 PM I got banned from online gaming. I never had internet for those days. I just recently...