What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

Discus and support What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenileTomato, Jul 29, 2019.

1. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

I'm curious mainly because I wonder, what happens to all of those games you bought digitally? Let's say, theoretically, one is banned for trash talking, modding, or something else that goes against the Xbox LIVE rules. Would one be able to transfer all their purchases, Gold game downloads, etc. To a new account before complete deletion?

I'm hoping to gain a better understanding, mainly because 1. Knowledge is power, but 2. I have been suspended once a while back for some sort of verbal argument with another player.

Although having all of your games easily accessible without the use of a disc is truly a wonderful thing, I tend to buy the majority of my games as physical disks. The main reason for this is because I have no idea what would happen to all my purchases if Microsoft decided to shut my account down, regardless of the reason.

submitted by /u/SenileTomato
    [link] [comments]

/u/SenileTomato, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Spawnling Win User

Whats Gunna Happen To our Accounts?

It will most likely be transferred into the new console. With as much stuff as you can buy in the marketplace, it would be a huge uproar if the community had to start over on a brand new account and regain everything back. However, I personally wouldn't
    mind the removal of the whole "avatar" thing.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

can i transfer xbox live over to a child

You can share your account with another account. This is how you share all memberships and games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can you transfer gold?

5. Jacyintha Win User

What happened? To my profile?

To get your achievements, you can either connect online on your old console to update the servers, or copy your profile and data using a transfer cable or usb.

If you make sure to copy your profile over as well as your saves, it should update the achievements.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

DLC for two accounts on same xbox question

[quote user="Lewys"]

I am connected to live on this account but the DLC isn't there. It can only be played on my lewys87 account

[/quote]

Yes, that's because it was downloaded from the lewys87 account, and you haven't transferred the licenses over to the new xbox. When you do transfer them over, you'll be able to play the DLCs on any account.

In other words, you will only be able to play the DLC when your lewys87 account is connected to Xbox LIVE, unless you transfer the licenses over.
Thema:

What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get...

1. What Happens if Your Xbox LIVE Account Were to be Banned? Can you Transfer Over, get... - Similar Threads - Happens LIVE Account

2. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  3. My Microsoft Rewards account was suspended a while ago... what happens to my Xbox live ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My Microsoft Rewards account was suspended a while ago... what happens to my Xbox live ...: Greetings, I had my Microsoft Rewards program suspended a few years ago due to using a bot for searches... moved along. What happens to my Xbox live transfer when I cannot have a Microsoft...
  4. Someone know Whittier happen with my Xbox Live gold account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone know Whittier happen with my Xbox Live gold account?: yesterday i write a code to have 12 months of gold but Noé i try to use it but i can't 6ec08589-3df2-468b-817d-6984c5d48081
  5. [My live account was banned and gave me no reason and no explanation about what happened]

in XBoX on Consoles
    [My live account was banned and gave me no reason and no explanation about what happened]: Minha conta foi banida de nada sem explicação, queria saber o porque e é por tempo limitado ou para sempre [Translation] My account has been banned from anything without explanation, I wanted to...
  6. what happened to my live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    what happened to my live account: I recently upgraded from my old xbox one to an xbox one s. when i tried to sign in it wouldn't accept my password so i made a new one then when i tried to sign in with the new one it said there...
  7. What happens to 360 account when renew Live Gold on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to 360 account when renew Live Gold on Xbox One?: I play xbox games w my son. We have a Xbox 360 & two Xbox One consoles in the house. His Xbox Live Gold membership just expired. Ideally we want two things: 1) Use 1-membership to give us both...
  8. Selling my xbox what happens to remaining live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling my xbox what happens to remaining live account: Ok.....I am selling my Xbox 360. I work 2 jobs and no time to play. I have it listed on craigslist so I will NOT KNOW who purchases it. I currently have 6 months left on my Xbox live...
  9. ** Xbox Live GOLD Account LOGS OUT Every Time We Start A New Game; Been Happening For MONTHS.. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ** Xbox Live GOLD Account LOGS OUT Every Time We Start A New Game; Been Happening For MONTHS.. ...: Hi - One of our Xbox Live GOLD accounts logs us out EVERY TIME we START a game OR switch to another mode WITHIN a current game.. It also takes a LONG time to log into the account.. Our other...
  10. How did this happen? My account is listed in Canada? I live in California.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did this happen? My account is listed in Canada? I live in California.: I just noticed when trying to add my paypal info that that the region my account on xbox.com is set to Canada & there is no option to change it to the U.S! I never lived or been to Canada. I live...