What happens to my music after the unlimited music pass trial finished?

Discus and support What happens to my music after the unlimited music pass trial finished? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just subscribed the free unlimited music pass. So, what happens to the music I downloaded after the trial ends? Sorry to sound like a n00b.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarvinAbel, Feb 9, 2014.

1. MarvinAbel
    MarvinAbel Guest

I just subscribed the free unlimited music pass. So, what happens to the music I downloaded after the trial ends? Sorry to sound like a n00b.

:)

MarvinAbel, Feb 9, 2014
  2. xbox music not free to xbox gold?

The fine print says

Free streaming limited to 10 hours/month after 6 months; unlimited with paid subscription. Internet required; ISP fees apply. Free streaming limited to 10 hours/month after 6 months; unlimited with paid Xbox Music Pass subscription. Xbox Music Pass 30 day
    trial continues to a paid monthly subscription unless cancelled. Credit card required. Limit 1 per person; prior Zune Pass trial users not eligible

JammedMOHAMMED, Feb 9, 2014
  3. DarkRegretN
    DarkRegretN Guest
    1 month xbox live gold trial expired after 1 day

I just got my 1-month free trial yesterday. After getting free trial for music pass and downloading 1 free games, i tried to cacel auto renewal. After that, i dont see my free trial anymore. The free trial for music pass still appears. Can sb help me?

DarkRegretN, Feb 9, 2014
  4. What happens to my music after the unlimited music pass trial finished?

You won't be able to play it.

Skeeter Quill, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

You won't be able to play it.
  6. JammedMOHAMMED Win User

xbox music not free to xbox gold?

The fine print says

Free streaming limited to 10 hours/month after 6 months; unlimited with paid subscription. Internet required; ISP fees apply. Free streaming limited to 10 hours/month after 6 months; unlimited with paid Xbox Music Pass subscription. Xbox Music Pass 30 day
    trial continues to a paid monthly subscription unless cancelled. Credit card required. Limit 1 per person; prior Zune Pass trial users not eligible
  7. Reynoldsed Win User

Xbox portable media player

100% agree. I don't like using my Lumia 1020 as a music device in the gym, since it's just too big. It looks silly on my arm and bounces around in my pocket. I want a small music player like an ipod, but one that is compatible with my xbox music subscription
    and isn't made by apple. There isn't such thing, so I purchased a sony Walkman and a Sony Unlimited Music Pass. Now I have a Sony Unlimited Music Pass and a Xbox Music Pass. I paid for a year subscription, but will likely cancel the Xbox Music Pass when the
    subscription expires in March 2014.
  8. Player864435191 Win User

Using downloaded xbox music pass content as custom soundtrack on xbox

I have nokia Lumia 520 in my phone nokia unlimited music subscribed.But now nokia music does not plat what is the problem plz solve this
  9. JahadeemUS Win User

Xbox Music Pass

Did you pay for a Xbox Music Pass?

"Free streaming limited to 10 hours/month after 6 months; unlimited with paid Xbox Music Pass subscription.

(
    www.xbox.com/.../music-pass
    )

While there is no notation as to where the information came from, and although Wikipedia is an unreliable source, India does not show on the list of countries in which Music Pass is available according to their page on the subject.

(
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Xbox_Music
    )

I have not found anything elsewhere as of yet, not even on Microsoft's websites. The press release is rather vague on where it is or will be available. It sounds like you may have gotten lucky for 2 weeks before they found out.
Thema:

1. What happens to my music after the unlimited music pass trial finished? - Similar Threads - happens music unlimited

2. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.: Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the...
  3. What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?: I have been trying for over a day now to install Gears V. Including uninstalling it the first time and now trying to reinstall it. Its not happening. Currently the store says its downloading at...
  4. when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens: im having problem trying to log in on xbox.com (im on windows 10) The "Log in" title is just a text, nothing happends when i press it! fbff8f3c-8ce9-43af-a8f5-887cdd9e7be8
  5. (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab

in XboX Insiders
    (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab: While playing fortnite I noticed all my clips are never recorded and just show a single from when i Alt-Tabbed. I tested and found that as long as I alt tab the game will record, but playing the...
  6. What has happened to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    What has happened to Xbox: Not sure if here is the right place but here goes. I love my Xbox but right now I’m finding it hard to stay loyal to a brand I’ve been part of for 14 years. Why you are probably asking well first...
  7. I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?: August 24th from Brad: "Xbox One Insiders - Preview Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Users we will be releasing a new 1910 build today at 2.00pm PDT 8/24/19. This build is feature complete for 1910 and...
  8. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]
  9. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...
  10. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...