What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...

Discus and support What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have USD$64 on my Microsoft account as well as additional USD$10 which I got from Xbox as a promotion with expiry on Sep 8th, 2022. I want to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ArnavRival, Jun 16, 2022.

1. What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...

I have USD$64 on my Microsoft account as well as additional USD$10 which I got from Xbox as a promotion with expiry on Sep 8th, 2022. I want to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2022) (Release date - Oct 28th, 2022) for $69.99. What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel the order after the balance expires? Will I get the USD$10 back?

submitted by /u/ArnavRival
    [link] [comments]

/u/ArnavRival, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

patch this glitch

It's actually not a glitch and the preorder will get cancelled. When you pay with anything other than your Microsoft account balance, you're not charged until about 10 days before the game is released. So once they try to charge the card with no money and
    can't, the order would get cancelled.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox stole money from my card?

apparently they took the money for a game i preordered a month ago now instead of back then. False alarm, won't let me delete the post. still didn't pop up in my orders though which is why i got flustered. This never happened before. I preordered stuff before
    and it took the money right away. Does that always happen? Or is it a first time for me?
    They changed the way preorders work about a year or so ago. If you preorder with your Microsoft account balance, the money is taken out immediately. If you preorder using a credit card/Paypal, you're not actually charged until about 10 days before the game
    releases.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Console purchase questions.

If pre ordering a console falls under the same category as pre ordering games, then you should be able to use your Microsoft account balance for preorder.
  5. Smwutches Win User

New preorder system question.....

If you're paying using only money in your Microsoft account balance, it will charge the full amount from your balance when you confirm the preorder. This website explains how the different payment options will work with the new system -

support.xbox.com/.../pre-order-faq
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I still get my money back?

Check the transaction at http://account.microsoft.com If you preordered using a credit card/Paypal, you may not have been charged yet and can cancel the order before you are. If you paid via your Microsoft account balance, you can check there as well to see if it gives the option for a refund.
Thema:

What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel...

1. What happens when I preorder a game using my temporary Microsoft account balance and cancel... - Similar Threads - happens preorder game

2. what happened to minecraft beta?

in XboX Insiders
    what happened to minecraft beta?: my minecraft on Xbox SS just updated but went back to the normal version, it doesn't appear on insider hub as well, someone know what happened? btw, when ray tracing is gonna be avaliable?...
  3. What happens to the Xbox Series X when there is a power surge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the Xbox Series X when there is a power surge?: I was told on this forum that the Xbox Series X has a built in power surge protector. Just wondering, if there is a lightning strike, what exactly will happen to the Xbox? Thanks....
  4. What happened to my favorite red hoodie in Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my favorite red hoodie in Minecraft Bedrock edition: while I was playing Minecraft on my bedrock edition on my switch, why does some of my favorite characters red hoodies are missing, it doesn't happen to me before until this day. Does anyone know...
  5. error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft): when I try to log in into minecraft through microsoft, I just get the error code 0x80090005 and the text "something went wrong". when I close the window, another window show up, saying we couldnt...
  6. “Add on | Doesn’t need to be installed” But why is this happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Add on | Doesn’t need to be installed” But why is this happening: [img] Good afternoon, I’ve recently just bought a Xbox series s and first day I had upgrade the majority of my games so after that I try to play MK and realized some of my characters are...
  7. What will happen to my games data

in XboX Insiders
    What will happen to my games data: So my xbox got stuck on a update i tried restarting it tried to reset keep games and apps but its not working i am thinking to remove everything but idk what will happen to my games data my i can...
  8. How does this happen? This is a first ever for me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this happen? This is a first ever for me?: So last night around 8pm my Xbox turned on by itself and then I got this message from my isp app? Now there was someone saying they were going to flood me with [mod removed] and make sure I...
  9. So I had a idea and I hope one day it'll happen...

in XboX Insiders
    So I had a idea and I hope one day it'll happen...: So I know xbox can only bring back certain games from the original first xbox but a game I would love to play again is the original sims (my brother had to correct me because I got the urbs...
  10. My Xbox has the screen colors wrong I don’t know what is happening to it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has the screen colors wrong I don’t know what is happening to it: [img] I need help I don’t know what’s happening to the Xbox it’s been like this for almost 2 days I have restarted the Xbox a lot of times but nothing is working....