What happens when I report someone?

Discus and support What happens when I report someone? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday I was playing online and without saying anything, someone was very verbally abusive due to how my character looked. They used very explicit... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Invoked by Red, Dec 21, 2021.

1. What happens when I report someone?

Yesterday I was playing online and without saying anything, someone was very verbally abusive due to how my character looked. They used very explicit language.

I reported them for offensive language on Xbox Live, not in-game. If anything happens, am I told? I guess I’m not given specific details, but am I told that my report was acted upon?

It was very offensive and something I wasn’t comfortable hearing from them.

Thank you.

:)

Invoked by Red, Dec 21, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Occasionally the enforcement team will send a thank you message, but not always. So you're not really told if/when action is taken. But all reports are investigated and the enforcement tram will take the appropriate action.
  3. Invoked by Red Win User

Thank you for reaching out so quickly.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What happens to hackers when reported?

Once you file a complaint on someone, the enforcement team investigates them to determine if the complaint is valid. It's not an immediate process so it can take some time. Once they determine what action to alert, the person is suspended/banned.

As far as your in-game progress, you would have to contact the developers to see about resetting any of that info.
  5. ShadowWo1fAlpha Win User

What happens when you report someone?

depends on if they do it excessively and whether or not they are doing it to be mean or if they are just goofing around.
  6. DrunkinChaps44 Win User

What happens when you report someone?

I focus on reporting players who ruin the fun of everyone else in the game. This mainly pertains to hackers and cheaters but I will also report those who are going out of their way to excessively harass others.
Thema:

1. What happens when I report someone? - Similar Threads - happens report someone

2. I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes: I have reported a player on my xbox twice for going through my posts and making the comment stupid [mod removed] and no enforcement has happend, what other options do I have...
  3. What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s gonna happen I said one cuss word and I got reported: i said one cuss word cuss this guy kept team killing me in r6 so i sent him a mesage [mod removed] you and i seen that some people lose all there games and i need to know will that happen to me...
  4. Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?: As you know, Halo MCC launched on PC a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people who played back in the day have not grown up so much and either: - Use voice chat or written...
  5. How to report a hacker so something actually happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report a hacker so something actually happens: For the past several weeks in Halo MCC, a player with the gamertag [mod removed] has been DDoS hitting players offline. Me multiple times. Many people have reported him with no results. No phone...
  6. Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone who reports u with multiple accounts, what will happen to u?: So i was playing rdr2 with a group but i made a post looking for more people to help out, but in my post i said dont waste my time with your talking and by that i ment dont be annoying. So i get a...
  7. someone messaged me the n word i when i report it nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone messaged me the n word i when i report it nothing happens: i have been havig this problem for a while now its when ever i report a message nothing happens 877d8b79-59da-4d5b-b368-f8c6a873688e
  8. I reported an user, but nothing happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported an user, but nothing happened: When Two Point Hospital launched on Xbox, I turned my console on and went to the review section of the game on Xbox Brazilian Store. Then I saw a lot of people giving 1 start to the game just...
  9. What happens when you report a message saying "shut up"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens when you report a message saying "shut up"?: I accidentally hit report on a message saying shut up from a friend. What will happen? 0bf59d5c-8b3e-4cb0-8d69-f6bc93a77687
  10. Me: reported someone............. nothing happens. As soon as someone reports me banned in 3 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me: reported someone............. nothing happens. As soon as someone reports me banned in 3 ...: Smh its my fault for not buying a ps4 thanks Microsoft for nothing. caa90d2b-344c-4afe-8cbf-246105f7b431