What happens when there's no more GAME STORES?

Discus and support What happens when there's no more GAME STORES? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can't lose digital content? You'll see... I've already had at least one xbox game become completely unavailable to me. It used to be on my xbox 360,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tornado F7, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Tornado F7
    Tornado F7 Guest

Can't lose digital content? You'll see...

I've already had at least one xbox game become completely unavailable to me. It used to be on my xbox 360, but when I deleted it and later tried to download it was nowhere to be found. World Series of Poker iirc. No big loss to me, (never actually played
    it), but it can obviously happen to other titles too. Even titles you've invested big bucks in.

:)

Tornado F7, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. What happens when there's no more GAME STORES? - Similar Threads - happens there's more

2. What happened to xbox live login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to xbox live login: Was doing daily challenges from 11/12 and then suddenly it logged me out and started asking me to load the app. It seems to be for all the challenges I do every day. I just had not gotten around...
  3. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  4. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...
  5. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...: what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc
  6. I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens?

in XBoX Rewards
    I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿What happens?: Hello I have been waiting for my deposit for more than a year. ¿ What happens ? I have 25,500 credits Now that XBL Rewards will become Microsoft rewards, ¿what will happen to my credits? I do...
  7. Problem that happened to me more than 100 times in a row , Error "0x80040200"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem that happened to me more than 100 times in a row , Error "0x80040200": Good morning, it's a problem that happens to me with twitch and all the games when I tried to transmit and it generates problems so much in the console it freezes, and in the group chat I can no...
  8. What happened to all of my collections and points? All I do is buy more puzzles and then their ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to all of my collections and points? All I do is buy more puzzles and then their ...: I upgraded three years ago and have been trying to fix this problem. Tired of getting the run around. All of my collections are gone and I finished them all within three years. Now I see they are...
  9. Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lately my jigsaw puzzles freeze up and I have to close and reopen. This is happening more and ...: What can I do to stop this from happening? 48a4a894-2ca3-4490-8abf-1e689d1922ee
  10. Lately when I am doing a puzzle the screen freezes up and it is happening more often

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lately when I am doing a puzzle the screen freezes up and it is happening more often: Lately every time I am working a puzzle the screen freezes up and I have to close out and reopen. This is happening more and more often. Help 30be54e1-1c26-4b30-8156-af41afb98dda