What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

Discus and support What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Star City, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Star City
    Star City Guest

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it?

:)

Star City, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Star City Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

thank you, found the answer! this is welcomed to be closed
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

Hi there Star City,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I recommend to check out the following article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello Chocopop,

It is depends on how you plan on gaming over the time left on your subscription. If you are not interested in gamepass or gamepass for PC then I would not convert. The whole point of gamepass ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and
    Xbox gamepass for PC.

If all you like is Xbox gold, then ultimate would not be for you. So, keep that in mind.

As this question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Subscription with Gift Card

When you add the code watch what It says sometimes like happeneed to me they add an extra month

And fyi gamepass ultimate gives an one time upgrade plus 1month to the remainder of your current subscription so if yiu have 2years 11months you get 3years of gamepass one time
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st month and have to pay £10.99 going forward.

These promotions only work when you don't have a GamePass/Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

1. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass... - Similar Threads - Happens add more

2. I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console

in XboX Insiders
    I'm really scared because of what has happened to my console: My disk on my Xbox One S won't come out, do I need to see pro help? submitted by /u/imapuffle [link] [comments]
  3. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...
  4. Plex buffering issue still happening with latest Alpha release

in XboX Insiders
    Plex buffering issue still happening with latest Alpha release: The Plex buffering issue has been going on for months and months, Plex says it is an Xbox OS system level issue, MS devs here said they would look at it, it's been months now. Just tested on the...
  5. A Weird Issue is Happening with My Xbox/Xbox Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    A Weird Issue is Happening with My Xbox/Xbox Controller: Hello everyone, There has been a weird issue that has been happening with my Xbox/Xbox Controller. I'll be playing my game, and out of nowhere, my controller will completely disconnect, but in a...
  6. What happens to digital dlc after refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to digital dlc after refund?: This is a long complicated story but on the end of it I just want to know one thing; What will happen to the DLC? I received a duplicate digital copy of a game which came with free dlc. Now if I...
  7. Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...: Upon trying to start the Twitch app on my xbox I get an error that says "something unexpected happened" and to "please try again" I opened and closed the app several times and got the same result....
  8. Roblox on Xbox One. Son unlinked account to "see what would happen" and now everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox on Xbox One. Son unlinked account to "see what would happen" and now everything...: Basically like the title says. At this point I'm grasping at straws because an hour of Googling is NOT helping me in any way. I have one very unhappy kid here. I just want to know this. If you...
  9. I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen

in XboX Insiders
    I've been having some download speed issues, and I don't find a reason for it to happen: I've been having a problem with different updates like games, console, etc., for some reason the download speed drops significantly, I have an internet of 30 mbps which equals 3000/kbps, and the...
  10. ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...: ARK is a realy cool game with a lot to learn , and naming my dinos was easy. Down the road of taming then naming the game stopped funktion of the (enter) button in the text part of the naming...