What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

Discus and support What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Star City, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Star City
    Star City Guest

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it?

:)

Star City, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Star City Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

thank you, found the answer! this is welcomed to be closed
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

Hi there Star City,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I recommend to check out the following article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello Chocopop,

It is depends on how you plan on gaming over the time left on your subscription. If you are not interested in gamepass or gamepass for PC then I would not convert. The whole point of gamepass ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and
    Xbox gamepass for PC.

If all you like is Xbox gold, then ultimate would not be for you. So, keep that in mind.

As this question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Subscription with Gift Card

When you add the code watch what It says sometimes like happeneed to me they add an extra month

And fyi gamepass ultimate gives an one time upgrade plus 1month to the remainder of your current subscription so if yiu have 2years 11months you get 3years of gamepass one time
  6. Fluke939 Win User

Xbox gold

I know that when upgrading to gamepass ultimate (gamepass and xbox live gold in one) it works out the value of your current remaining subscription and converts it into time on the new subscription. I believe it works the other way, if you manage your
    subscription and change it to just gold. You might wanna check first
Thema:

1. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass... - Similar Threads - Happens add more

2. What happens to captures when you connect an external drive?

in XboX Insiders
    What happens to captures when you connect an external drive?: Was thinking about using an HDD for captures, do the ones on the console get deleted, moved to the external or just nothing happens? Also it's still not possible to copy them to a USB is it?...
  3. What happens when I remove my Xbox from my trusted devices list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when I remove my Xbox from my trusted devices list?: Hi, I have recently removed my account from my Xbox Series X since I am lending it to a friend for a while. Will removing the administrator account from an Xbox affect the console and will I be...
  4. Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...: I previously had ordered a series from the microsoft store but fed ex deemed it undeliverable and sent it back to microsoft now I've tried reordering it and every time I get to checkout with...
  5. My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?: Hello everyone, literally last week both applications worked for me (Netflix and Apple TV), but now when I try to start these applications, my xbox reboots, and this reload cycle is endless ......
  6. What happened to all my purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to all my purchases: Man ive been with Xbox for almost 20 years i went to download my Oblivion dlc and poof all my purchases from the 360 era is gone mvc2 3rd strike all my dlc etc **** is going on i needs my money...
  7. Xbox series x fans spin 1-2 min after shutdown, when powercut happen then what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fans spin 1-2 min after shutdown, when powercut happen then what?: Hello. I notice that the Series X fan spin for about 1-2 minutes after you shut it off. Is it to cool the systen even when it’s turned off? In that case i have a question, it was something...
  8. xbox app on pc i accept game invite but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on pc i accept game invite but nothing happens: xbox app on pc i accept game invite but nothing happens. I'm trying to join a game on sea of thieves. I get a tick box confirmation through the windows+g bar but when I click it all it does is...
  9. What happens when I have a gold memebership and get ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens when I have a gold memebership and get ultimate: My gold membership renews next may. If i would to get a yearly membership for game pass ultimate starting today would it just resolve whats left of my gold? fad53f5c-23b0-471e-90f4-3a615210c71a
  10. What happen to my xbox profile view clip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen to my xbox profile view clip?: After my xbox one been update few months I can't see the videos and screen shots that I upload in my xbox profile. Only can see it with my iPod Touch 6 generation. Am I the only one dealing with...