What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

Discus and support What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Star City, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Star City
    Star City Guest

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it?

:)

Star City, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Star City Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

thank you, found the answer! this is welcomed to be closed
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

Hi there Star City,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I recommend to check out the following article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Subscription with Gift Card

When you add the code watch what It says sometimes like happeneed to me they add an extra month

And fyi gamepass ultimate gives an one time upgrade plus 1month to the remainder of your current subscription so if yiu have 2years 11months you get 3years of gamepass one time
  5. XBF George L Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps
  6. killerkaesar Win User

Games purchases

Yes you keep all of them. *Outside of games with gold*

On a side note Gamepass games however require you to have active gamepass to play them *Unless you already owned/bought them*
    I would like to add that even if you own a Gamepass subscription you need to have Xbox live gold to access online features within the games on the Gamepass program
Thema:

1. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass... - Similar Threads - Happens add more

2. My xbox is turning on but nothing happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is turning on but nothing happening: I have checked my HDMI port i have tried switching HDMI's I have tried switching TV's and I have tried factory resting my xbox but nothing is working. a1e9cf5e-19cf-459d-91f0-c97a729b87f6
  3. Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download Wolfensten II on Xbox App (beta) After windows update. Doesn't happen to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alanw707 [link] [comments]
  4. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I have a year long Xbox Live Gold membership that is currently in use. I have tried to upgrade to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every single time I have gotten this message (Try that...
  5. Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC: Tried 100s of times. Rebooted, logged in and out etc. No error no black screen, just wait forever nothing. I know its all working as played toomb raider yesterday no issues....
  6. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...: There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be told “I have no clue whats causing this just...
  7. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  8. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  9. What happens after your subscription finishes?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens after your subscription finishes?: If I actually have 12 months of gold and I pay this thing I get it converts on a 12 months game pass ultimate subscription, okay I get that, after that, can I cancel it and get back to the normal...
  10. I don't know what's happening...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know what's happening...: So first thing that occurs is I have everything plugged into the places I need them to be and then I turn on my Xbox. But the thing is, once I turn on my Xbox, nothing happens, literally nothing....