What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

Discus and support What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Star City, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Star City
    Star City Guest

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it?

:)

Star City, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Star City Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

thank you, found the answer! this is welcomed to be closed
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

Hi there Star City,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I recommend to check out the following article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Subscription with Gift Card

When you add the code watch what It says sometimes like happeneed to me they add an extra month

And fyi gamepass ultimate gives an one time upgrade plus 1month to the remainder of your current subscription so if yiu have 2years 11months you get 3years of gamepass one time
  5. XBF George L Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps
  6. killerkaesar Win User

Games purchases

Yes you keep all of them. *Outside of games with gold*

On a side note Gamepass games however require you to have active gamepass to play them *Unless you already owned/bought them*
    I would like to add that even if you own a Gamepass subscription you need to have Xbox live gold to access online features within the games on the Gamepass program
Thema:

1. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass... - Similar Threads - Happens add more

2. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.: Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the...
  3. What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?: I have been trying for over a day now to install Gears V. Including uninstalling it the first time and now trying to reinstall it. Its not happening. Currently the store says its downloading at...
  4. when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens: im having problem trying to log in on xbox.com (im on windows 10) The "Log in" title is just a text, nothing happends when i press it! fbff8f3c-8ce9-43af-a8f5-887cdd9e7be8
  5. (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab

in XboX Insiders
    (PC) Recording only happens when I alt-tab: While playing fortnite I noticed all my clips are never recorded and just show a single from when i Alt-Tabbed. I tested and found that as long as I alt tab the game will record, but playing the...
  6. What has happened to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    What has happened to Xbox: Not sure if here is the right place but here goes. I love my Xbox but right now I’m finding it hard to stay loyal to a brand I’ve been part of for 14 years. Why you are probably asking well first...
  7. I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?: August 24th from Brad: "Xbox One Insiders - Preview Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Users we will be releasing a new 1910 build today at 2.00pm PDT 8/24/19. This build is feature complete for 1910 and...
  8. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]
  9. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...
  10. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...