what happens when you 'chat with xbox support'

Discus and support what happens when you 'chat with xbox support' in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when you click 'chat with xbox support' you have to enter your account info, and then write a short description about your problem, finally clicking a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A Dumb Heavy, Apr 15, 2019.

1. A Dumb Heavy
    A Dumb Heavy Guest

when you click 'chat with xbox support' you have to enter your account info, and then write a short description about your problem, finally clicking a button that says 'start chat'

what happens after this? do you wait for a chat window to appear? do you receive an email? phonecall?

do you have to keep the window after the information/description window open for the chat to continue?

:)

A Dumb Heavy, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. what happens when you 'chat with xbox support' - Similar Threads - happens 'chat support'

2. Console appears to boot but nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console appears to boot but nothing happens: When starting the xbox it makes the regular noises, yet fails to provide any screen or connect to the wireless console. It keeps making the usual sound until I pull the power plug, though I've...
  3. in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...: you not do anything wrong, i very fear this, this is one of my worst nightmare, i read in reddit FEW stories like this 221dbb56-0dd3-46d1-86f9-2d15a947215d
  4. Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every...

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone’s Xbox one x turning off when switching inputs on the TV??? Happens to me every...: submitted by /u/jbrown1184Jb [link] [comments]
  5. What happened, I can talk but I can't hear anyone. Xbox app party chat Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened, I can talk but I can't hear anyone. Xbox app party chat Windows 10: OK, so I'm having a problem with my headset receiving audio from the party chat on the xbox app. I am able to talk in the party becasue it shows the line around my profile light up but when my...
  6. Rise of the Tomb Raider: Twitch chat interaction votes aren't happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: Twitch chat interaction votes aren't happening: Over the past few days, I've streamed over 5 hours of Rise of the Tomb Raider. According to various FAQs and videos, I should be seeing two cards appear on my screen, which chat should then get to...
  7. Game chat happening in my party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat happening in my party chat: Recently while playing rainbow 6 siege I noticed that I was able to hear the game chat in my party chat...How can I get rid of this? I tried a private party and that didn't work. Any ideas?...
  8. xbox one party chat. not happening with Microsoft being morons and not paying attention.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one party chat. not happening with Microsoft being morons and not paying attention.: Started yesterday but got worse today. Cant start a party, invites won't go through and yet, xbox has no idea xbox 360 isn't the only one being affected when it comes to networks. Wtf is going on?...
  9. Can't hear friends in party chat, but they can hear me. Happening since the April system ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear friends in party chat, but they can hear me. Happening since the April system ...: Hi As the title states, I'm having trouble hearing friends in party chat but they can hear me fine. This only started happening since I downloaded the early access April system update. When I...
  10. What Happened To "General Game Chat" for Parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Happened To "General Game Chat" for Parties?: So before the Xbox ONE was released a lot of people were screaming, gobbling, moaning and generally foaming at the mouth about MS not catering to "Hardcore Gamers". Then when the ONE launched it...