what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership

Discus and support what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership 25a7b7df-8ffa-46aa-8ad8-e8154545630a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brendenwilson1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership

:)

brendenwilson1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hey Brendan,

If you mean Microsoft rewards, when you redeem your points for a membership, you’re emailed a code which you can then add to your account.

For gift cards, the value is directly deposited to your Microsoft account automatically. You’ll no longer receive a code in your inbox that you’ll have to take to Microsoft.com to apply yourself.

Hope this helps, happy gaming! :)
  3. EmuMuncher XD Win User

Soooo we have to pay to play multiplayer now?

Yes, you will need Xbox Live Gold mebership inorder to play online multiplayer, you can do this on your xbox or on the web at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-live-gold/cfq7ttc0k5dj?activetab=pivot%3agamesanddealstab

Happy gaming
  4. JrB908 Win User

microsoft points

I thought the points codes were always region locked, and it was just the 12 month Gold mebership codes that used to be region free ?
  5. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Cbox live gold cancelation

What happens is when you buy xbox live gold the game pass you speak of combines with the xbox live gold you have

so in other words when you cancel your xbox subscription it also cancels both your xbox live gold and game pass also
  6. TurboTim1995 Win User

pls let us play online for free

Hey there, to maintain the online functionson Xbox is quite an expense therefore Xbox Live gold was introduced. Currently, there are many cheap deals in order to get Xbox Gold or join the Rewards program where you could spend your point on Xbox Live Gold
Thema:

1. what happens when you spend you points on a xbox live gold mebership - Similar Threads - happens spend points

2. Controller request closed with no information why or what happened?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller request closed with no information why or what happened?: Hello, So I actually been having some problems with the Cyberpunk 2077 controller and was trying to get some assistance with anything regarding information what i could do in regards of a return...
  3. Cannot start Flight Simulator. Nothing happens after clicking "Launch" button in MS Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start Flight Simulator. Nothing happens after clicking "Launch" button in MS Store: Hello, since January i cannot run the sim. After clicking “Launch” button in MS Store nothing happens.Sometimes it starts but it’s very random and let’s say it’s 1 time within 30 tries. When it...
  4. What happened to transparent tiles?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to transparent tiles?: Is this just me? I thought Xbox were trying to enable users to have more customisation. I have also noticed an increase of sponsored adverts since this update. submitted by /u/nevik1O [link]...
  5. Today shows why an online only console should never happen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today shows why an online only console should never happen: I turn on my console today and am required to update the system; no problem. When I'm done updating, I cannot sign in. I check out the status of Xbox Live and once again there is an outage for...
  6. Somthing happened with a controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somthing happened with a controller.: When going left, it goes back. When going up/down, it does it double. Here is a link to see that it really happened....
  7. Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?: I swear the other day I had the option to select up to 2 minutes for the max length of "record what happened" clips, but now the max length is only 1 minute. Is this by design, or is it a bug? I'm...
  8. Oops dont know what happened there

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oops dont know what happened there: im trying to buy a game and i keep getting that message, have tried rebooting and power cycle but still nothing, this is the first time im having this problem, ive been trying for a couple of...
  9. What Happened To The Xbox Insider Program?

in XboX Insiders
    What Happened To The Xbox Insider Program?: Since the launch of Series S and X, it has really felt like the Insider Program has changed for the worse. It used to be that major issues were addressed in fairly short order. Now major issues...
  10. Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?: Once in a while when one of my controllers disconnect, all of my controllers are unable to connect to the xbox series X. I usually have to turn off my system and unplug it just to fix it. Its...