What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass?

Discus and support What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently paid my year subscription to Live Gold. If I buy Game Pass Ultimate, in which Live GOld is included, and after few months I cancel the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by karlitolove, Mar 21, 2020.

1. karlitolove
    karlitolove Guest

I recently paid my year subscription to Live Gold.

If I buy Game Pass Ultimate, in which Live GOld is included, and after few months I cancel the subscription what happens to my Live Gold?

Live Gold is refunded for the period I'm in Game Pass?

thanks!

:)

karlitolove, Mar 21, 2020
  2. slackadelic Win User

Game Pass expiring early

Did you happen to have Game Pass Ultimate, then by Xbox Live gold and apply it to your existing subscription?
  3. simo311 Win User

Xbox game pass gratis?! (Xbox game pass free?!)

i might have a clue on what happened here,

when i go to Services & subscriptions' page, on my microsoft account, below the Xbox Live Gold's subscription section, it says:

Enjoy the benefits of Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

so maybe my xbox live gold subscription is turned into a Gold + Game pass subscription, but how? I haven't done anything...
  4. karlitolove Win User

Thank you! But what happens if I want to go back to gold after two months, before gold runs out?

I only want to get game pass during teo months
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Oh wow! So I’ll wait gold ends thank you
    Well if you buy ultimate now, your gold sub time is converted into ultimate time (1:1 when you're not an ultimate subscriber) so why wait when you can have your gold time converted to ultimate and all its additional stuff? You are not loosing that gold,
    you are just getting more from it. Once the ultimate runs out, you'll decide if you want to keep it or get back to gold, but right now I believe conveting to ultimate is the best option.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...age-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq
  6. karlitolove Win User

Oh wow! So I’ll wait gold ends thank you
Thema:

1. What happens with my Live Gold subscription If I apply XBox Game Pass? - Similar Threads - happens Live Gold

2. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Is Required To Play.. What happened to my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Is Required To Play.. What happened to my Xbox Live Gold: I get on to play Fortnite, it loads in and says press x, I press x, then it says you need Xbox Live Gold to play... I think isnt my membership suppoosed to be automatically payed? So few days...
  4. What happened to free workouts for XBox Live Gold Members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to free workouts for XBox Live Gold Members?: I have xbox live gold, and have been using the Beachbody 10 minute cardio trainer for the last month for free. Now, they want $20, and there seems to be no free with xbox live gold workouts...
  5. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  6. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  7. Someone know Whittier happen with my Xbox Live gold account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone know Whittier happen with my Xbox Live gold account?: yesterday i write a code to have 12 months of gold but Noé i try to use it but i can't 6ec08589-3df2-468b-817d-6984c5d48081
  8. i cant play online but i have a xbox live gold for 1 year. what happened?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online but i have a xbox live gold for 1 year. what happened?: i cant play online but i have a xbox live gold for 1 year. what happened 5b59dce7-79a2-45b6-aaff-9041cd04c15b
  9. What happens to 360 account when renew Live Gold on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to 360 account when renew Live Gold on Xbox One?: I play xbox games w my son. We have a Xbox 360 & two Xbox One consoles in the house. His Xbox Live Gold membership just expired. Ideally we want two things: 1) Use 1-membership to give us both...
  10. ** Xbox Live GOLD Account LOGS OUT Every Time We Start A New Game; Been Happening For MONTHS.. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ** Xbox Live GOLD Account LOGS OUT Every Time We Start A New Game; Been Happening For MONTHS.. ...: Hi - One of our Xbox Live GOLD accounts logs us out EVERY TIME we START a game OR switch to another mode WITHIN a current game.. It also takes a LONG time to log into the account.. Our other...