What has been your all-time favourite game?

Discus and support What has been your all-time favourite game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Of all time I'd have to say Titanfall 2 457dee39-c6ef-4d2e-9021-9dd79905f73e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daegon616, May 17, 2019.

1. Daegon616
    Daegon616 Guest

Of all time I'd have to say Titanfall 2

:)

Daegon616, May 17, 2019
  2. The Cow Ruler Win User

Fatal Frame 2 Crimson butterfly, Silent hill 2, Zombies ate my neighbors, Red dead redemption 2, and halo 3
  3. GrantH2 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 has sweet graphics.
  4. TTV Dougasaur Win User

definitely call of duty since i could ever remember touching a controller. Did play ps2 growing up but never got into gaming till i touched Modern warfare 2.
  5. TMC Loops Win User

My favourite game is metro 2033 but if its a game series it has to be dead space
  6. I Sh00t Back x Win User

It's a tie between resident evil 2 (ps1) and final Fantasy 8
Thema:

1. What has been your all-time favourite game? - Similar Threads - has been favourite

2. Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension Inquiry After Apeal has been Upheld: Hello, my child received a permanent suspension and submitted an appeal on his on by removing himself from the family account. He is a minor I need to be able to submit the appeal or send an...
  3. So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?: I will be getting this Day One as I loved Wildlands to me that entry resurrected the franchise. c4bc81a2-4504-4074-ad14-feca737da9f6
  4. My account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked: Guys a month ago i game shared with my friend to get dlc in a game and recently, i was in a argument with my friend nd he informed to me to hack my account and now i dont know what to do someone...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!: Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156
  6. My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april: Hello. My 7year old son has xbox loive. The payments come off of my card. I have been charged for the gold a total of 4 times this month for this one membership. Who can I speak to?...
  7. Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been accessed by someone unknown and caused suspension: Hi, I’m posting on behalf of my little brother. He’s had his account accessed a few times this month by someone we don’t know and it’s caused him to get a suspension on 2 separate occasions. We...
  8. Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?: Who has been playing the new World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox? Personally I have been waiting for this to finally hit Xbox. What's your Favorite Ship so far. Mine has to be the Phoenix...
  9. Minha conta foi hackeada [Translate] My account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minha conta foi hackeada [Translate] My account has been hacked: Ontem por volta da 20:30,tentei usar minha conta Xbox Live(no Xbox 360),e não consegui entrar, dava que minha senha estava errada. Tentei mudar, porém já estava tudo diferente, meu email de...
  10. Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended: I am so sick of the lack of communication and lack of quality between xbox support and their customers needing help. I have two xbox one s i own and live in a household with 7 people and a baby...