What has happened to Xbox

Discus and support What has happened to Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if here is the right place but here goes. I love my Xbox but right now I’m finding it hard to stay loyal to a brand I’ve been part of for 14... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Flukey737, Aug 31, 2019.

1. /u/Flukey737
    /u/Flukey737 Guest

Not sure if here is the right place but here goes. I love my Xbox but right now I’m finding it hard to stay loyal to a brand I’ve been part of for 14 years.

Why you are probably asking well first of it’s not due to lack of Games.

Simple answer Achievements what has happened to them Xbox seam to have NO emphasis on them any more there non existent almost.

Achievements are points where you can brag to friends but there hidden why ? How great would it be on a co op game where if you and friend did a co op achievement and got it would give the option to tag who you did it with ?

Achievements should have levels and proper leaderboards example if you achieve so many points you get reward points and a badge on your profile.

Achievements should be a massive part of Xbox yet sadly Xbox don’t bother.

Why not have a Achievements hub where it has leaderboards world/region and Friends. Current rewards rewards you can earn etc why not link achievements to the Avatars like before where you could unlock avatar items on progression of a game. So much has gone to waste on what was a great part of Xbox gaming

submitted by /u/Flukey737
    [link] [comments]

/u/Flukey737, Aug 31, 2019
  2. II PARALLAX II Win User

What has happened?

we was dissing their snack chips man
  3. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

What has happened?

Wonder if you could use Pringles as termite bait?
  4. Only1Matrixxx Win User

What has happened?

EXACTLY!!! you don't see people making tables and walls from Doritos, now do ya?!?!?!
  5. Only1Matrixxx Win User

What has happened?

The mods are so accustomed to complaining and arguments, that the positive thread threw them for a loop, and they thought it was out of place!!!

*WAITAMMINIT!!! They are being nice!!! How DARE they!?!?!?! I have to delete this, Battlefield players cannot get away with being nice to each other!!!*

LOL
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

What has happened?

'Popeye's is good fast food man
Thema:

1. What has happened to Xbox - Similar Threads - has happened

2. What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?: First the xbox uservoice was killed, now it seems the Xbox Ideas uservoice has as well?! https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ says "This site is not currently active" ugh. What has replaced this?...
  3. What has happened to today's Pyramid Adventure Event?

in XBoX on Windows
    What has happened to today's Pyramid Adventure Event?: When I did the daily challenge this morning a Pyramid Adventure Event was due to start at 12 noon today. Now it is saying that the next event is a Solitaire World Tour which will start in 2 days!...
  4. Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did i get com banned again for no reason this isn't the first time this has happened ITS ...: My XBOX NAME IS I"M SICK OF GETTING BANNED FOR NOTHING PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THIS IS MY 3 BAN AND I'M SICK OF THE BANNING FOR NOTHING I DON'T CRUSE WHEN I GET MAD BUT I GUESS THAT...
  5. Something has happen to my credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Something has happen to my credits: In my Microsoft account credits i use to have £20 and more and now it mostly gone. I want them back. bb06dc4a-783f-40b5-8d81-d6acd583f5df
  6. My MS rewards has been banned sing Bing. What will happen to me?

in XBoX Rewards
    My MS rewards has been banned sing Bing. What will happen to me?: I had two accounts one for my wife and one for me and they got banned and banned my phone. They wouldnt reactivate me either. So now Live rewards is merging. Am I screwed?? As far as I can...
  7. Has this happened to anyone else in MS Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has this happened to anyone else in MS Jigsaw?: I wanted to download the Big Sur pictures for my MS Jigsaw session and I clicked on 'download' and it subtracted 6800 of my reward points from my total and started downloading. It was almost...
  8. What has happened?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What has happened?: OK, I've been playing and enjoying this collection for years. All at once, today , I get a message saying "this app can't run - check M Store". A visit to the store yielded absolutely no...
  9. What happens with a 4k blu ray disc if it has a Dolby Video encoding, how will it play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens with a 4k blu ray disc if it has a Dolby Video encoding, how will it play?: I have an Xbox One S and a 4k TV (Vizio P). I regularly use the One S to play 4k UHD blu ray discs and it's great. However, I've noticed some discs are now coming with Dolby Vision encoded discs...
  10. What happens if an account has been hacked and gets banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if an account has been hacked and gets banned.: Hi there, So I am aware that the rule is that you are responsible for your accounts at all times, and I know it says this on the enforcement website, "as the owner of the account you are...