What has October done for you this year???

Discus and support What has October done for you this year??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This month has brougt me more work, and worries for the upcoming cold thats coming. So, tell me what has October brought you???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kOOLlADEbACK03, Oct 26, 2019.

1. What has October done for you this year???

This month has brougt me more work, and worries for the upcoming cold thats coming. So, tell me what has October brought you???

:)

kOOLlADEbACK03, Oct 26, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

The outer worlds and the new cod.
  3. koezz264 Win User

This month apart for my 17th birthday I had a lot of work as well. But even thought I had all that work I enjoyed Destiny 2. And I'll try enjoying Firday the 13th.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

More and more games for me. Backlog just keeps growing.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

new free xbox ambassador games and very cold
  6. MissDeusGeek Win User

October has actually been such a blessing for me, especially with regards with gaming. I don't know how it happened or who nominated me but I was pleasantly surprised to be this month's Ambassador of the Month, which has led to me getting to know even more
    of you guys, something that really makes me absolutely happy as I love connecting with other Xbox fans who share in my passion :)

I also got to meet up with some amazing friends at PAX Australia, people I only ever get to see once a year, which is always such a wonderful time. On top of that, there's a whole bunch of awesome games coming out that I'm really keen to check out like Modern
    Warfare and Outer Worlds.

Honestly, I've been really grateful for all the things to have come my way this October. It's brought such joy in my life :)

I hope your October improves and those worries are turned into much happiness :)
Thema:

1. What has October done for you this year??? - Similar Threads - has October done

2. Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone today gotten the new store update? My group is delta but if you’ve gotten today...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Thejgotoldjuice [link] [comments]
  3. My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been suspended for replying to a toxic message: This is my first post on here, but here's the story I was playing Paladins in casual mode with other Xbox players, when my team lost the match, this random user on the enemy team called me a...
  4. Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me. I updated my Xbox today and I get an infinite spinning wheel. It has two...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...: I have a bunch of games that I’ve bought AND a bunch I got from games with gold over the last 8 years and ms asks me to verify ownership. For example I’ve bought elder scrolls morrowind TWICE and...
  6. Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.: I https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-child-profile/a26776ee-a955-40ef-b625-af2c580c44c5 have...
  7. Network troubleshooter has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network troubleshooter has taken too long to start (0x8027025a): Hi we tried to restart the console by holding on the Xbox button for 10 seconds and then by unplugging power cables on the brick and the main. however it wont do the trick. is there anything we...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 will it be fixed? Mine has been out for repair for over a month and 6th...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 will it be fixed? Mine has been out for repair for over a month and 6th...: This is my 6th elite series 2 since release and I have been without the controller for approx 110 days out of 250 days approx of even owning the controller due to it having to be sent in due to...
  9. my xbox has been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox has been banned: my xbox has been banned i dont know why and it doesnt ends please help!!! ToT 470e8c0f-4063-43fe-b0af-283f0da40e42
  10. October Minesweeper history has vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October Minesweeper history has vanished: As of yesterday, my Minesweeper history for the month of October has vanished. I am logged in. My long term history is still available. Any suggestions? 250ea4bf-2df3-4c9b-b5df-41a1445b7df7