What has October done for you this year???

Discus and support What has October done for you this year??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This month has brougt me more work, and worries for the upcoming cold thats coming. So, tell me what has October brought you???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kOOLlADEbACK03, Oct 26, 2019.

1. What has October done for you this year???

This month has brougt me more work, and worries for the upcoming cold thats coming. So, tell me what has October brought you???

:)

kOOLlADEbACK03, Oct 26, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

The outer worlds and the new cod.
  3. koezz264 Win User

This month apart for my 17th birthday I had a lot of work as well. But even thought I had all that work I enjoyed Destiny 2. And I'll try enjoying Firday the 13th.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

More and more games for me. Backlog just keeps growing.
  5. Dageto Kraft Win User

new free xbox ambassador games and very cold
  6. MissDeusGeek Win User

October has actually been such a blessing for me, especially with regards with gaming. I don't know how it happened or who nominated me but I was pleasantly surprised to be this month's Ambassador of the Month, which has led to me getting to know even more
    of you guys, something that really makes me absolutely happy as I love connecting with other Xbox fans who share in my passion :)

I also got to meet up with some amazing friends at PAX Australia, people I only ever get to see once a year, which is always such a wonderful time. On top of that, there's a whole bunch of awesome games coming out that I'm really keen to check out like Modern
    Warfare and Outer Worlds.

Honestly, I've been really grateful for all the things to have come my way this October. It's brought such joy in my life :)

I hope your October improves and those worries are turned into much happiness :)
Thema:

1. What has October done for you this year??? - Similar Threads - has October done

2. Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge: So, daughter has gone to use her remaining credit to buy some fortnite skin and noticed its gone, go through her account and find that some random person has manged to attach their credit card to...
  3. Your trial for this game has expired ( my Scorpio player app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired ( my Scorpio player app ): hello .. why my scorpio player app cannot open ... my xbox say " Your trial for this game has expired " To keep playing, buy the game in the microsoft store (0x803f800a) i'v have already...
  4. XBOX 360 tem luz vermelha continua!!!![XBOX 360 has continuous red light !!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 tem luz vermelha continua!!!![XBOX 360 has continuous red light !!!!]: Hoje eu fui ver meu console, e quando liguei ele apresentou uma luz vermelha continua. eu não sei se é sobreaquecimento. Pode me dizer qual é o problema? Minha versão é "XBOX 360 E"....
  5. Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.: I got my first Series 2 Elite Controller on Monday (11/4) and was super excited to start using it as I used the first one a lot. I had to replace the first series controller multiple times because...
  6. 2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game

in XboX Insiders
    2nd time in a week an xbox update has kicked me from my game: If this is normal I'm just going to have to opt out of testing, playing a ranked poker tournament and all of a sudden taken offline to apply a bloody update!! That is soooooo frustrating! I have...
  7. Omega ring has been enabled, but app say NO!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring has been enabled, but app say NO!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Revenator1987 [link] [comments]
  8. Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried the new LG 27gl850 with 1440p @ 120hz: Just curious if anyone has gotten the new LG monitor working with the Xbox 1440p 120hz update? submitted by /u/HeisenbergFX4 [link] [comments]
  9. The Outerworlds has two instances running and using high GPU and memory

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outerworlds has two instances running and using high GPU and memory: This is outerworlds bought with the xbox game pass (beta) for PC through the microsoft store. In task manager it says the outerworlds has 2 instances running and one of them is not responding but...
  10. October Minesweeper history has vanished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October Minesweeper history has vanished: As of yesterday, my Minesweeper history for the month of October has vanished. I am logged in. My long term history is still available. Any suggestions? 250ea4bf-2df3-4c9b-b5df-41a1445b7df7