what horrible support

Discus and support what horrible support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why does your phone number not work anymore ? i cant print a shipping label . you want to charge me 250 dollars on a xbox x that has been used for less... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lyledempsey, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:23 PM.

1. lyledempsey
    lyledempsey Guest

what horrible support

why does your phone number not work anymore ? i cant print a shipping label . you want to charge me 250 dollars on a xbox x that has been used for less than 4 months , and you wont let me register my device. microsoft used to be a good company what horrible support :(

:)

lyledempsey, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:23 PM
  2. ngocphi Win User

what horrible support

Best not to use chrome based browsers

Edge which is ironically baaed on cromanium

IE or firefox
  3. AngelObullets Win User

what horrible support

There is a option to print them out at a local libary or from a friends who might have a printer ect. There is a few tricks to get it printed out and to register a device it's on the mircosoft website under devices.
  4. {Parity} Win User

what horrible support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. Mataio33 Win User

Horrible support!!

I am sorry you have experienced such issues with our support team.

I am a proud member of our XBOX Support Team, and I would love to try and resolve the issues of all our customers. I do apologize that you feel as though we aren't meeting your needs and concerns with a helping hand and a smile.

If you would like you can list your concerns here and I would love to touch base with our Superiors to get any concerns addressed.

~Day
    I posted a support request there are now 8 days and no response from you. I bought a xbox one and I subscribe to an abonment for months and all that for nothing! Do you think help me one day since I still can not play my games online and it does not come
    from my side. As a computer scientist, believe me, I tested everything before asking for help. That's good, it reminds me why I never use the support service but good anyway. Although I take into account how difficult it is for you to manage all these people,
    I have trouble understanding why I still have no answer. THANK YOU !
  6. DayLoveBunny Win User

Horrible support!!

I am sorry you have experienced such issues with our support team.

I am a proud member of our XBOX Support Team, and I would love to try and resolve the issues of all our customers. I do apologize that you feel as though we aren't meeting your needs and concerns with a helping hand and a smile.

If you would like you can list your concerns here and I would love to touch base with our Superiors to get any concerns addressed.

~Day
Thema:

what horrible support

1. what horrible support - Similar Threads - horrible support

2. Xbox phone support is horrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox phone support is horrible: first i called in because i wanted to play skyrim on my xbox one and the only way to do that is to buy it and i already have it on my 360 digitally with all the dlc and everything and i shouldnt...
  3. Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Support Services - Corrupt console, corrupt files, and horrible customer service: Questions: Why wont my XBOX ONE download the very first console update? - I've used various internet connections to try and download the update via the console. Why doesn't the offline update...
  4. Horrible support!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible support!!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  5. Horrible Xbox Support!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Xbox Support!!!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  6. Xbox Support is Horrible!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support is Horrible!: Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even...
  7. Horrible Service from support And no payback for loss service and to boot on the perview ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Service from support And no payback for loss service and to boot on the perview ...: i have been a member for years. I signed up to the preview program and it been **** ever since. I have well documented issues with a so called bad patch? well you cant tell me the same issue is a...
  8. My (horrible) Experience with Xbox Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    My (horrible) Experience with Xbox Support: This post may get a little long but the short version is this: do not purchase an Xbox One, and throw your warranty information out the window if you have already done so. In addition I...
  9. Horrible Support from MS - Charging Extra for Advance Exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Horrible Support from MS - Charging Extra for Advance Exchange: So, last night my XBO died. I ejected Titanfall and put in a DVD. The drive made an off-balance noise and the disc never mounted. I put Titanfall back in and it made no noise and wouldn't mount....
  10. HORRIBLE SUPPORT!!! GOING WITH MY PS4 FROM NOW ON!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HORRIBLE SUPPORT!!! GOING WITH MY PS4 FROM NOW ON!!!: I sent my second xbox one to get fixed. the first one i took back to gamestop and got a new one before the 30 days was up. So when i sent my second one in i packed it all up in the original box...