WHAT ? HOW ? been on ark for 6 hours no conments were made in that time by me .

Discus and support WHAT ? HOW ? been on ark for 6 hours no conments were made in that time by me . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; there are two players with [Mod Removed]IS ME ALL LETTERS THEN THERE ANTHER WITN NUMBER 0 AS THE O SPELLED [Mod Removed]this one is not owned by me iv... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OZARKFOX, Feb 19, 2019.

1. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest

there are two players with [Mod Removed]IS ME ALL LETTERS THEN THERE ANTHER WITN NUMBER 0 AS THE O SPELLED [Mod Removed]this one is not owned by me iv made no cnonments for 6 hours the last one i made was a review i did
    on fortnight on why i could not play there game iv done nuthing rong . my review had nuthing like this in it i dont act like a [Mod Removed] . iv been on ark suilive evolded for 6 hours by my self in offiicle server with not mic on show how
    could this happen ???? why have i not gotten email about it like you side i would ??on pvp officle server .
    WHAT ? HOW ?  been on ark for 6 hours no conments were made in that time by me . [​IMG]

:)

OZARKFOX, Feb 19, 2019
  2. OZARKFOX Win User

You will have to contact enforcement.xbox.com the forums cannot help with account suspensions.
    were's there forms iv been on there web site there's no forms on there they have an app for smart phone to chat with them but i dont own one were is there forms ? facts are being post it on my facebook as well . im done messing around with them giving me bans
    for report i never did and i have game clips and screen shot and my lawer has a copy as well . i have state point it lawer on call 24/7 .
  3. OZARKFOX Win User

xbox 360 got ban 1 time out for 6 years of having it xbox one gotten ben 2 times and report 7 times all were lies i never did what i was report for . my xbox 360 acount name was DARK MENECE AND IT ONLY GOT BAN ONE TIME IN CALL OF DUTTY FOR CHEATING .
  4. OZARKFOX Win User

what forms were ? i never see'n one on here . the only way to get hold of them is by smart phone and i im on ssi i dont own any thing like that .
    [​IMG]
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

The only way to get info is on the enforcement site support team and forum members can't help you with this issue
  6. DapperCrane Win User

You will have to contact enforcement.xbox.com the forums cannot help with account suspensions.
Thema:

1. WHAT ? HOW ? been on ark for 6 hours no conments were made in that time by me . - Similar Threads - been ark hours

2. Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?: Okay so i was hacked on my other account and the hacker is currently playing on my account which i cannot get into because he has changed all my information to kick me off of it. I have already...
  3. please am i the only one having this problem they have been installing for 13 hours i just...

in XboX Insiders
    please am i the only one having this problem they have been installing for 13 hours i just...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImRhombii [link] [comments]
  4. If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...: I wanted to know since I noticed three of the games I wanted are removed from the store; WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 & WWE 2K17. I know their old but I enjoyed the games back when I owned disc games. I was...
  5. Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

in XBoX on Windows
    Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning: Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning. ***Moved from Microsoft Edge/all other issue/Windows 10*** d7454c14-9ff1-4e47-80b1-c8392992a2b1
  6. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped: Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his...
  7. QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...

in XboX Insiders
    QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...: First of all, I am very well aware that being on the insider program means that we can end up with software and system updates that aren't as stable or optimal as this is supposedly a "test"...
  8. I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...: I have now been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went out for the Delta Ring. this happens every time I go to press the Xbox button on my console every day...
  9. to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...: Hi there all let me start by saying that excesive griefing is wrong an if you the game devs do nothing to stop this you are wrong as well if something is not done an you tell them that due to...
  10. Browser says ARK-Survival Preview has been downloaded, but the XBOX One console does not have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Browser says ARK-Survival Preview has been downloaded, but the XBOX One console does not have ...: Hi, In my xbox one account in the browser I have ARK-Survival as a game. It tells me that the game has been downloaded, but it is nowhere to be found when we access the console. I there a way...