What if put it like in fabric defects or configuration like in fabric??

Discus and support What if put it like in fabric defects or configuration like in fabric?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! I have an xbox one and, if put it like in fabric defects or configuration, i lose what? I lose season pass? DLC's? Memberships, for example... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by acobos00, Jun 1, 2014.

1. acobos00
    acobos00 Guest

Hi there! I have an xbox one and, if put it like in fabric defects or configuration, i lose what? I lose season pass? DLC's? Memberships, for example cod Ghoat DLC? Or Watch Dogs Season pass?? Thanks for your aswers or downloadable games like xbox
    one with forza and has a code on the facture for digital download...

:)

acobos00, Jun 1, 2014
  2. what was it like in 2010

When I was in 2010 not anyone had a smartphone to tablet yet.

ShockedSinger48, Jun 1, 2014
  3. nhannon9
    nhannon9 Guest
    Halo 4 problems

So, if this came in the original packaging it sounds like a defect. You could possibly take it back to the place you purchased Halo 4 and see what they can tell you.

nhannon9, Jun 1, 2014
  4. EvilBoris GX
    EvilBoris GX Guest

All content is tied to your gamertag, should you ever need to replace your xbox one, you will have access to all of your content and games saves via the cloud.

EvilBoris GX, Jun 1, 2014
  5. EvilBoris GX Win User

All content is tied to your gamertag, should you ever need to replace your xbox one, you will have access to all of your content and games saves via the cloud.
  6. A to the K84 Win User

Transformers: War for Cybertron Pegi unspielbar in Englisch

the game is only running in spanish and italian. I assume, that it is an fabrication defect and that the wrong languages were "installed".
  7. iAshHD Win User

Is Dr. Halsey Justified?

I think this is something that eclipses the realms of simple justification.

On one hand, the Spartan program essentially won the war. On the other, they were children abducted from their parents and replaced with defective clones.

Results versus the fabric of morality.

Hard to say.
  8. Militaratus Win User

Xbox 720 info.

Take the info on that document with an eXtreme grain of salt, as it's basicly just a pitch and not an actual plan. It's most likely a result of a brainstorming session or a fabrication - and should not be considered fact until
    what Microsoft itself announces, if at all.
  9. IBYCFOTA Win User

Elite Series 2 issues with A button not registering

Maybe your controller is broken. Try going to setting then configuring your controller.
    It's defective, not broken. And I'm not sure what you mean by the second sentence.
Thema:

1. What if put it like in fabric defects or configuration like in fabric?? - Similar Threads - put fabric defects

2. STOP PUTTING “HAPPENING NOW” IN FRIENDS LIST

in XboX Insiders
    STOP PUTTING “HAPPENING NOW” IN FRIENDS LIST: This has got to be the worst addition off time. It came, it went, now it’s back. Please take it away or at least give an option to disable it. It’s so pointless and it’s really intrusive and...
  3. Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys! Any reason my friend wouldn't have gotten the new game tab update that was put...: [IMG] submitted by /u/caffinaV2 [link] [comments]
  4. Can you please put the Fable 3 PC updates on the xbox version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please put the Fable 3 PC updates on the xbox version.: So I love Fable 3.... But some of the quality of life on the game made for the PC version. (such as the repair all button, bug fixes, reducing legendary weapon requirements.) would be very...
  5. Bypassing the Microsoft Store Specs put in place for Games and Apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Bypassing the Microsoft Store Specs put in place for Games and Apps: Hello. I know this has been an issue for years, but i would like to know from a community representative why this is something that has been put in place. In regards to what I want to install,...
  6. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  7. Beta Testing (I must include at least 32 characters in this title, so I put at least 32...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Testing (I must include at least 32 characters in this title, so I put at least 32...: How can I beta test games for xbox? Simple question. submitted by /u/micro_Graham [link] [comments]
  8. 7 years in the making, finally i put my solo developed game on Xbox One (well, the demo...

in XboX Insiders
    7 years in the making, finally i put my solo developed game on Xbox One (well, the demo...: [IMG] submitted by /u/VikongGames [link] [comments]
  9. Put GTAV on XboxAnywhere

in XBoX on Mobile
    Put GTAV on XboxAnywhere: I wish yall would put GTAV on Xboxanywhere e2e934a5-0a43-4bb8-bc92-5e146209f9c1
  10. No puedo poner mi Xbox principal [I can't put my main Xbox]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo poner mi Xbox principal [I can't put my main Xbox]: No me deja poner mi Xbox principal me aparece q este servicio no esta di sponible [Translation-Won't let me put my main Xbox I get q this service is not di sponsible ]...