What if put it like in fabric defects or configuration like in fabric??

Discus and support What if put it like in fabric defects or configuration like in fabric?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there! I have an xbox one and, if put it like in fabric defects or configuration, i lose what? I lose season pass? DLC's? Memberships, for example... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by acobos00, Jun 1, 2014.

1. acobos00
    acobos00 Guest

Hi there! I have an xbox one and, if put it like in fabric defects or configuration, i lose what? I lose season pass? DLC's? Memberships, for example cod Ghoat DLC? Or Watch Dogs Season pass?? Thanks for your aswers or downloadable games like xbox
    one with forza and has a code on the facture for digital download...

:)

acobos00, Jun 1, 2014
  2. what was it like in 2010

When I was in 2010 not anyone had a smartphone to tablet yet.

ShockedSinger48, Jun 1, 2014
  3. nhannon9
    nhannon9 Guest
    Halo 4 problems

So, if this came in the original packaging it sounds like a defect. You could possibly take it back to the place you purchased Halo 4 and see what they can tell you.

nhannon9, Jun 1, 2014
  4. EvilBoris GX
    EvilBoris GX Guest

All content is tied to your gamertag, should you ever need to replace your xbox one, you will have access to all of your content and games saves via the cloud.

EvilBoris GX, Jun 1, 2014
  5. EvilBoris GX Win User

All content is tied to your gamertag, should you ever need to replace your xbox one, you will have access to all of your content and games saves via the cloud.
  6. A to the K84 Win User

Transformers: War for Cybertron Pegi unspielbar in Englisch

the game is only running in spanish and italian. I assume, that it is an fabrication defect and that the wrong languages were "installed".
  7. iAshHD Win User

Is Dr. Halsey Justified?

I think this is something that eclipses the realms of simple justification.

On one hand, the Spartan program essentially won the war. On the other, they were children abducted from their parents and replaced with defective clones.

Results versus the fabric of morality.

Hard to say.
  8. Militaratus Win User

Xbox 720 info.

Take the info on that document with an eXtreme grain of salt, as it's basicly just a pitch and not an actual plan. It's most likely a result of a brainstorming session or a fabrication - and should not be considered fact until
    what Microsoft itself announces, if at all.
  9. Daguard247 Win User

Digital download games need answer please help

What's that usually mean a license transfer will I need like the serial number to my defective one?
Thema:

1. What if put it like in fabric defects or configuration like in fabric?? - Similar Threads - put fabric defects

2. Can I put my old xBox One S HardDrive into my New One S without issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I put my old xBox One S HardDrive into my New One S without issues?: I have a dead HDMI output on my old One S, bought a new One S, can I just put my old One S hard drive into my new One S and will the new One S boot up fine and have all my games as stuff on it? I...
  3. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  4. how to put all xbox one bus simulator on tv screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to put all xbox one bus simulator on tv screen: I have Xbox One S & I can't see all Bus Simulator on my TV screen. cf11ecc0-d9c7-43b8-a356-5b43cd49abbd
  5. I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a code for a game pass and the xbox didnt accept it: I try to put a code for game pass but in there said you haved now. But i try to start the game Ark but i cant because there said i need to buy it e24d9e95-ec78-4b01-9c54-c13230b5e500
  6. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...: hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account...
  7. Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn’t Xbox put the actual Discord App on Xbox instead of the account linking?: Title says it all but I personally Discord would be a lot better submitted by /u/III-NONAME-III [link] [comments]
  8. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  9. Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft, please put the option to split the value of the games on live Brazilian, by...: submitted by /u/Pepertuun82 [link] [comments]
  10. I dont know what to put as a subject

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know what to put as a subject: When I try to update the elder scrolls online but it tells me that in order to install I need to do an update for my Xbox but when I went to update my Xbox it said there is no updates available...