What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...

Discus and support What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live banned and what if I know who it is cuz right not I am xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ITz CoNDiTiONz, May 28, 2022.

1. What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...

What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live banned and what if I know who it is cuz right not I am xbox live banned

:)

ITz CoNDiTiONz, May 28, 2022
  2. GetBlunted Win User

What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live banned and what if I know who it is cuz right not I am xbox live banned

Don't listen to the ambassador or any of those clowns this is my 2nd ban now and the enforcement website has BEEN down. My kids account is even banned n I'm bout to throw this dam Xbox away n play solely on ps.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that reports are being reviewed by the enforcement team thoroughly and if you have an active enforcement action under your account you can sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more information as well as check if you're eligible to file a case review.
  4. SparkStormrider Win User

Need to contact someone from the Xbox Live enforcement team

[quote user="Metroid Meister"]

Since I can't call out gamertags on the forums I need to contact someone from the Xbox Live enforcement team. I need to let them know the bad things that the person did to me and he won't do this to anyone else. Filing a complaint will do nothing since it
    is just one complaint from me on him. I need to give the details to the Xbox Live enforcement team because I think this person deserves to be banned from Xbox Live. So can someone give me information on contacting someone from the Xbox Live enforcement team?

[/quote]It only takes ONE valid complaint to get someone banned. Not 5, not 10, or some other "magic 8 ball" number that some people seem to come up with and spread around. If you see someone who appears to be breaking the Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct,
    then block communications (if need be), file a complaint, and move on. When someone on the PET gets to it, they will investigate.
  5. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

The Lack of Policing that happens on Xbox.

When you file a complaint you will not get a notification that anything has happened to that person. The enforcment department has to find proof that someone has done something, not just you filing the complaint. And if you check out the ban/suspend live
    forums and the console ones, you will see that these things do work and people do get caught. YES, some fall through the cracks as with all things in life, but keep filing those complaints and keep following the tou/coc and you will be good. Anytime someone
    cheats, says they are cheating or sends me a msg saying that they can or will do that to me, I turn them in, blocked them and avoid them. Thats what you can do, the rest is up to research and the correct departments within xobx and those other game companies.
  6. Kmaster78 OG Win User

Cheater aimbot YouTube chanel shows it

File a cheating complaint against this person and Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team will surely handle it. Find his GT and file a complaint. I don't retaliate because it can get me in trouble and the cheater can report me for harassment. Let XBLPET deal
    with it.
Thema:

What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live...

1. What if someone was out to get me and filed wrongfully complaints on me to get me xbox live... - Similar Threads - someone was filed

2. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?: It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. The option is...
  3. Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem: So a few days ago my friend couldn't load up COD ww2 and it gave him an error saying he was IP banned so he loaded up gta5 online and it wouldn't work, and the same with rdr2 and COD vanguard. We...
  4. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

in XboX Insiders
    My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?: It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I...
  5. Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?: I have this old Xbox 360 S 4GB that I has as a kid that I wanted to put in my room for whenever people came over and wanted to play on it. The problem is that when I tried to get it working, I had...
  6. XBOX profiles not me someone hacked my Account Please delete all Xbox please

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX profiles not me someone hacked my Account Please delete all Xbox please: Someone opened an Xbox profile on me, and I've never played the game in my life.Help 205cc1af-be19-4193-86f5-7f22d2c8f1f7
  7. Microsoft support inadequate, someone assist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support inadequate, someone assist: Using my old D1 Xbox One disc to try and install Destiny, the Xbox doesn't even recognize that it's there. It doesn't read it. It doesn't realize it's an Xbox disc. I don't get any pop-up windows...
  8. How to reach out to someone at Microsoft/FromSoftware about Tenchu Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reach out to someone at Microsoft/FromSoftware about Tenchu Z: It might sound ridiculous keeping in mind the reception of Tenchu Z, but I've been wanting to play this on my Series X so bad for months and I don't wanna rebuy a Xbox 360 to just play it again....
  9. SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned: SOMEONE PLS HELP—— Xbox communication banned me for saying and I quote “ enjoy being blocked❤️“ all because a grown man was speaking to me explicitly, and I told him he was being blocked, and Xbox...
  10. How to file a complaint against someone who has blocked you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to file a complaint against someone who has blocked you.: Hey all, I was hoping you could help me with this. I got paired up with a troll today in FIFA 15. He was just a terrible person to play with. Unfortunately, when I went to file a complaint...