What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally?

Discus and support What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gaming has been a big part of my life. I remember when I was young playing PlayStation and Nintendo 64 but what is not connected socially Until the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xysty, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Xysty
    Xysty Guest

Gaming has been a big part of my life. I remember when I was young playing PlayStation and Nintendo 64 but what is not connected socially Until the Xbox days. My brothers and sisters were always gamers and that makes me the man I am today but I have to
    give it to the friends I’ve made over the past 10+ years. From Halo 2 to now i’ve accumulated some of the best friends I could Ask for. I have a good solid 20 to 30 friends that I’ve met and still socially engage till this day. Xbox or Microsoft has done a
    great Dane connecting her socially while also letting us enjoy what we play and when.

:)

Xysty, Jan 22, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

Mainly the awesome storytelling aspect of gaming has impacted me. I'm primarily a sci-fi & fantasy fan, so great stories are important to me. I love to be immersed in the lore & world of a good sci-fi/fantasy game.
  3. Ask Twispike Win User

Usually games that have a great story and main character. Usually if a game makes me feel very emotional, then the game is doing it's job and I love how a game gives you different emotions for certain characters or the character that you are playing as.
    These are such games that make me emotional.

-Sekiro

-Metro Exodus

-Red Dead Redemption 2

-Devil May Cry 5
  4. Sik0din Win User

Gaming taught me a thing about procrastination and how good I am at it. The escqpe I get from it really makes me too comfortable.

Ive also learned about community and perseverance when challenges arise.

Determination and creativity are also a few things I came to adopt.

Gaming is a life changer if you let it be, just make sure to take a step back and evaluate the goods and bads
  5. WGID Win User

Gaming also has made me meet so many new friends.
  6. TristenWolf Win User

Hey My name is Tristen and I have been playing games most of my life (I am 20 now) and Video Games have always been an escape for me. Dealing with School was always tough for me but when I got home I would boot up the 360 and play Fallout 3 or other games
    for hours. The Post-Apocalypse was my escape and still is in 4 & 76. Personally I get attached to the world and the concept!
Thema:

1. What Impact Has Gaming Had On You Personally? - Similar Threads - Impact Has Gaming

2. Did any games have a impact on you?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did any games have a impact on you?: I think my reactions are better because of Gaming... and I am relaxed :) 4e632fad-52a7-4765-a3ae-5255108fd9de
  3. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  4. I was recently hacked and i want to knowthe full impact and any way to avoid being hacked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was recently hacked and i want to knowthe full impact and any way to avoid being hacked...: This person hacked me because i was looking for a group to play with i asked for mics required to join. This person was just wasting my time so i moved on and ignored them and this was what i got...
  5. Impact of game reviews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impact of game reviews: In all honesty I don't really put any faith in review scores, I've seen a lot of games get great review scores that have stunk the joint out, similarly I've seen great games get middling ratings!...
  6. Lapse in XBL Gold impacting my ability to play/ownership for DL'd games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lapse in XBL Gold impacting my ability to play/ownership for DL'd games?: Hello, I seem to be having some issues with permissions for loading/playing games. I have 2 xbox one's and run 2 XBL Gold subscriptions. Some of my games will no longer load under either Gold...
  7. Why am I not allowed to use the word impact in a video clip title?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not allowed to use the word impact in a video clip title?: This is beyond absurd. There is no reason whatsoever that a term as innocuous as impact is not allowed as a video title. Please bring this up to the team to fix or at least give some kind of...
  8. Game that made the biggest impact on you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game that made the biggest impact on you: Too many to list them all but the games that I remember fondly are Kid Icarus and Metroid on NES and Alien vs Predator on the Atari Jaguar. f42ab6b5-d5a9-451f-9f15-480de72d7e1e
  9. Room Zoom: Race for Impact

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Room Zoom: Race for Impact: Room zoom is a fun little car racing game I feel should be for backwards compatibility. The map designs are very imagitive and is an overall fun game to play. Not much else to say about the game....
  10. September 15th Update (Forced update on 19th September) has severely impacted my Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    September 15th Update (Forced update on 19th September) has severely impacted my Xbox ...: So, seeing as Mister Maka wants everyone to make a new thread for each new issue for each individual user, I feel it's only fair to oblige. The forced update on Monday (not part of the Preview...