What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?

Discus and support What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Outer wilds is a good open world but it's not much of an RPG. A good MMORPG is Black Desert Online. A good traditional RPG is dragon age.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flediy, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Flediy
    Flediy Guest

Outer wilds is a good open world but it's not much of an RPG. A good MMORPG is Black Desert Online. A good traditional RPG is dragon age.

:)

Flediy, Jul 8, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

The Fallout and Fable series. Can't forget Mass Effect!
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Out now for me The Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and Dragon Age Origins. Upcoming in October I very much have my eye on The Outer Worlds. Looks incredible and we could do with a few more solid RPGs.
  4. luissolid Win User

I enjoy the game Child Of Light! Really good Old School RPG!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

The Witcher 3 (my favorite), Mass effect (2 and 3, not andromeda), skyrim the elder scrolls.
  6. Tentacle Touchy Win User

Not the most conventional RPG, but I'd suggest checking out NIER
Thema:

1. What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox? - Similar Threads - opinion are top

2. tu opinión de mixer y que le agregarías[Translation-your opinion of mixer and that you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tu opinión de mixer y que le agregarías[Translation-your opinion of mixer and that you...: hace ya algún tiempo he estado utilizando la plataforma de mixer incluso mi cuenta es nivel 91, veo a distintos streamers y de vez en cuando hago mis propios streams, anteriormente usaba twitch...
  3. please give an opinion on what you think is wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    please give an opinion on what you think is wrong: A couple of days ago I was using my xbox like always. The game I was playing froze so I decided to restart my xbox. I clicked on the restart button twice and my xbox was not restarting, so i...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.: I personally cant wait to try the lego dlc it looks really fun. There is a trend of Forza Horizon having one quirky expansion starting with hot wheels. I think they are trying to create...
  5. What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not: Im not a fan. I ignore it a lot to be honest. 50de8753-9984-4e6f-83cf-6759f65f9e1f
  6. Narrator: An Opinion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator: An Opinion: Just tried out the narrator fuction on my xbox as suggested by the ambassadors program. I wasn't the biggest fan of it, but i can certainly see the benefits for certain people. The way it selected...
  7. What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?: I'm really excited for it I loved the first one and yeah rage to is a stand alone game but it's still going to be similar in ways d08f6532-ff75-4a7a-ad57-ec2a8840ee70
  8. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Reveal your opinion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Reveal your opinion: Hi, who also watched the livestream and saw the trailer and gameplay for Ghost Recon Breakpoint? I think the gameplay has got some great enhancements. That you can now camouflage yourself or...
  9. What's your opinion on Fallout 76?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your opinion on Fallout 76?: I wish Fallout 76 would go on Game Pass, even for a little bit. At this point, I'm waiting for the lowest possible price and playing Fallout 4 instead. 17f11e6e-0c88-4902-85d2-63aec3421fe8
  10. Opinion on Bo4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opinion on Bo4: Hello everyone this is by far my first independent post. I would like to start a question for all Ambassador's. What is everyone's thought on Call of Duty: Black ops 4? I would like too hear...