What Is A Billing Account?

Discus and support What Is A Billing Account? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to download free avatar stuff from the store but it asks me for a billing account. I have no idea what this is, and when I try to make one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DoomotronYT, Jul 28, 2019.

1. DoomotronYT
    DoomotronYT Guest

I'm trying to download free avatar stuff from the store but it asks me for a billing account. I have no idea what this is, and when I try to make one the location is set to the USA, which is wrong (I live in England). Help?

:)

DoomotronYT, Jul 28, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Sounds like your region is set to the US. You will need to set that to your region. A billing account is what is set up to bill you for any purchases.

See if this
    LINK
    helps with that.
  3. DKAY20101 Win User

It's an account that keeps track of all your transactions though the Microsoft store.
  4. Ripins Win User

5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

It serves as a history of the purchases made and to check the region where you are.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Some free stuff requires billing info to be on file to verify region and age. You can go to your account settings and add this via the desktop site on PC.
Thema:

1. What Is A Billing Account? - Similar Threads - Billing Account

2. How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to delete the billing and shipping address locked in Microsoft account?: When purchasing an xbox member, I accidentally filled in the wrong address, but I found it locked when I wanted to delete it. How can I delete it 655cc1a5-54fe-4121-8ba0-deaff8df597a
  3. Xbox 360 Billing account error 80153021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Billing account error 80153021: Hello, I am a brazilian and, since some months ago, I have been trying constantly to buy an Xbox Live Gold acess. That one that is "one month free", however every time that I try doing it the...
  4. My current Xbox account is incorrectly locked to the wrong billing country.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current Xbox account is incorrectly locked to the wrong billing country.: Hi, I made an account for my Xbox One a couple of years back which I'm now trying to use for my old Xbox 360. Only problem is that I've apparently registered it to the wrong country; England...
  5. Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix: Hi I am not sure how to explain this 1) i live in and my account info says im in canada 2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for ‘purchases in canada’ 3) currently im...
  6. Xbox Live billing account is locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live billing account is locked: O que posso fazer para desbloquear minha conta de faturamento ao vivo do Xbox, que está bloqueada ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [Translation-What can I...
  7. Can I find out who is using my bank details to fund their account through my billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I find out who is using my bank details to fund their account through my billing: Hello, I want to know if there is any way to find the xbox account who has been using my bank details to fund their account???? 09c43fed-58b0-4071-86d3-20e248c75648
  8. Getting billed for an account I don't control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting billed for an account I don't control: Hi, I've been getting billed for ea access every month and I just noticed. However on xbox neither of my two accounts aren't subscribed to ea access, only gold/games pass. I don't know of any...
  9. Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription: Hey, I don't have access to any of the emails that are associated with my live account so I can't sign in and when , One email is deactivated due to it being compromised and the other one is still...
  10. Billing problem on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Billing problem on my account: Hello everyone. Im currently haveing a problem where my credit cards or anything wont work on my account. I tried it on another and worked but won't work on my main account. It says the info is...