What Is A Billing Account?

Discus and support What Is A Billing Account? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to download free avatar stuff from the store but it asks me for a billing account. I have no idea what this is, and when I try to make one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DoomotronYT, Jul 28, 2019.

1. DoomotronYT
    DoomotronYT Guest

I'm trying to download free avatar stuff from the store but it asks me for a billing account. I have no idea what this is, and when I try to make one the location is set to the USA, which is wrong (I live in England). Help?

:)

DoomotronYT, Jul 28, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Sounds like your region is set to the US. You will need to set that to your region. A billing account is what is set up to bill you for any purchases.

See if this
    LINK
    helps with that.
  3. DKAY20101 Win User

It's an account that keeps track of all your transactions though the Microsoft store.
  4. Ripins Win User

5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

It serves as a history of the purchases made and to check the region where you are.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Some free stuff requires billing info to be on file to verify region and age. You can go to your account settings and add this via the desktop site on PC.
Thema:

1. What Is A Billing Account? - Similar Threads - Billing Account

2. Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live: I reside in a state (Montana) where there is no sales tax. Every time I make a purchase (I use PayPal, which draws from my Montana-based bank account and debit/credit cards) from the Xbox Store...
  3. How to stop recurring billing on xbox when I don't even have an xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop recurring billing on xbox when I don't even have an xbox account?: Charged $15.64 for Microsoft Ultimate 1 msbill.info and I can't stop the recurring payment because I don't even have xbox or xbox account subscription to sign into. Credit card company won't help....
  4. Different billing dates in xbox app and in account info

in XBoX on Windows
    Different billing dates in xbox app and in account info: Hello, so i discovered something odd in the xbox app on windows. The date for subscription renewal in Xbox (beta) app is 4/30/2020 and for the same account in the account info...
  5. My son is underage but is the organizer and the billing contact on xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son is underage but is the organizer and the billing contact on xbox account: I would like to change the account profile, and him to my family, and set up controls of xbox usage. Changing the profile has been very difficult, and going around and around....
  6. Account & Billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account & Billing: Hi guys, bit new to this say please take it steady with me so i have an xbox account linked to a different address - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (i know...
  7. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b
  8. Trouble with xbox account location and billing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with xbox account location and billing.: Hi I've recently decided to get Gamepass for PC due to the recommendation of a friend but ran into a rather strange problem. I live and work in Iceland, and my Microsoft account has Iceland set...
  9. My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    My purchase was billed but didn’t give me what I purchased on my account: Recently while I was logged into my Xbox account on my ipad, i made a 20 dollar purchase of some coins in Minecraft, and at the time it did go through, but there was difficulty with the purchase...
  10. Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of my Microsoft account, still being billed: I bought an xbox one x, and tried to log in to my account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** , but I need to verify it because of "unusual activity" despite me...