What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation”

Discus and support What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know more information about my suspension. I’m confused how I can illegally access my own account. “Account Theft Phishing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Official Morata, Oct 11, 2017.

1. What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation”

I would like to know more information about my suspension. I’m confused how I can illegally access my own account. “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation

:)

Official Morata, Oct 11, 2017
  2. CloseOyster5
    CloseOyster5 Guest
    Why am I banned?

Alright my gamertag Scary got permanently banned and I want answers, it says that I got banned for Account theft, phishing, and/or solicitation when I've never done any of that sort.

CloseOyster5, Oct 11, 2017
  3. kgb418
    kgb418 Guest
    MY account Achievement980G was ban for Account Theft Phishing Solicitation

i dont know how my account was ban for Account Theft Phishing Solicitation but i would really like it back i work hard on this account for almost 3 years just to turn around and lose it plz unban my account or can you at least suspend it for 1 or 2
    weeks

kgb418, Oct 11, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 11, 2017
  5. They used to use the forums, are they too **** lazy to do that now?

Official Morata, Oct 11, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    They haven't used the forums for a couple of years now.

And no,it isn't because they are lazy,quite the opposite actually.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Official Morata Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    They used to use the forums, are they too **** lazy to do that now?
  8. Daft Badger Win User

They haven't used the forums for a couple of years now.

And no,it isn't because they are lazy,quite the opposite actually.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. HassanB Win User

Notification of Permanent Suspension: Account theft, phishing, and/or solicitation

Please do not contact phone support as they will only redirect you straight back to the forums for this issue. If you would like a further clarification from the e-mail that you received you will need to make a post in the user forum #14 as LiaDark666 suggested,
    link is located here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    . This forum is monitored by the XBOX Live Enforcement team who actually goes around banning/suspending accounts, they will be able to provide you a direct cause for this.
  11. DefectiveFaerie Win User

Notification of Permanent Suspension: Account theft, phishing, and/or solicitation

Due to the sensitive and private information contained in your account it will need to be looked at by a phone representative to answer your question.

You can reach phone support at (1-800-4MY-XBOX) - A representative will be able to take a look at your account and help you determine the cause and if there's anything that can be done.
Thema:

1. What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation” - Similar Threads - “Account Theft Phishing

2. ROBO DE CUENTA [Translation-ACCOUNT THEFT]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ROBO DE CUENTA [Translation-ACCOUNT THEFT]: Hace años preste mi cuenta de xbox live y cambiaron los datos de recupereccion de cuenta y como no tenia idea de donde denuncia este suceso deje que las cosas pasaran y a hora quiero recuperar mi...
  3. Robo de cuenta de Xbox -[Translation -Xbox Account Theft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Robo de cuenta de Xbox -[Translation -Xbox Account Theft]: Hola, buenas noches. Quién hace la pregunta es Alexis, -hermano mayor de Miguel-. Lo que pasa es que a mi hermano de 10 años (Miguel) le han robado su cuenta de Xbox a través del engaño de...
  4. My account is suspension for marketplace theft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is suspension for marketplace theft: my account is under enforcement for marketplace Theft and I dident do such thing can you please unbanned my account is please unbanned me I didn’t do no marketplace theft thank you...
  5. Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked: I was banned until 1/3/2018 as of today at 2:53PM local time. My account was hacked into two weeks ago and whoever did so purchased content and downloaded it to their devices and now I am being...
  6. Account suspended for marketplace theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended for marketplace theft: The Xbox live enforcement team suspended my account due to Marketplace Theft not telling me how I violated the Microsoft Services Agreement just telling me to go to a website which only tells me...
  7. My account got suspended for Marketplace Theft. How can I avoid being suspended again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got suspended for Marketplace Theft. How can I avoid being suspended again?: Hello, I will just start out by saying yes I did request to many refunds from Xbox Support. I just want to know a few things, number one is how can avoid getting suspended again after this...
  8. Theft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Theft account: Hello , I recently stole your account and changed it all that you can and set a security code . Please pay attention and return me the account, can provide all the information which was before ,...
  9. Account that is two years old banned for account theft phishing solicitation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account that is two years old banned for account theft phishing solicitation: i recently had signed into my account that I used when I was in high school to see which games I was able to play and found out it has been banned for account theft? I don't even know how i...
  10. MY account Achievement980G was ban for Account Theft Phishing Solicitation

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY account Achievement980G was ban for Account Theft Phishing Solicitation: i dont know how my account was ban for Account Theft Phishing Solicitation but i would really like it back i work hard on this account for almost 3 years just to turn around and lose it plz...