What is everyone playing this weekend?

Discus and support What is everyone playing this weekend? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back on that Blackout grind lol, waiting for The Division 2 update. 159df67f-23c9-4232-8196-4d0d76d4f7a6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DUBKlNG, May 14, 2019.

1. DUBKlNG
    DUBKlNG Guest

Back on that Blackout grind lol, waiting for The Division 2 update.

:)

DUBKlNG, May 14, 2019
  2. Proluckyshotz Win User

whats everyone playing

Playing alot of smite with my friends
  3. JackTheCreeper Win User

whats everyone playing

For singleplayer games, I'm hopping around my first playthrough of Nier: Automata, and cleaning up achievements for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 and DOOM. For multiplayer, I'm mostly into PUBG right now, but I'll start looking into DOOM multiplayer.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

whats everyone playing

Apex, Rocket League, Madden 19, RDR2, and Vampyr.
  5. GrimParrot Win User

whats everyone playing

I'm bouncing between Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls Online.
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

whats everyone playing

The withcher forgot I had it in my backlog looks amazing on the x
Thema:

1. What is everyone playing this weekend? - Similar Threads - everyone playing weekend

2. So what's everyone playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So what's everyone playing?: I been playing a lot of COD 4 blackout and zombies and Tomb Raider shadow of the Tomb Raider c43ca278-d915-4642-b415-8e12db0d4fbb
  3. What is everyone playing this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone playing this weekend?: Idle Champions and Division 2. I still need to get all the Hunter Masks and would like to get some epic weapons too. b24da820-b3f4-46fd-983a-468e9b45b817
  4. Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?: I think I'll be on the hunt for credits in Elite: Dangerous, and playing a bit of Nier: Automata on the single player front. Then on the multiplayer side, probably playing some PUBG and Rocket...
  5. whats everyone playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats everyone playing: Plants vs Zombies GW2 and Apex Legends bf4d89ed-3335-42f9-b7bd-d89710af1c0d
  6. What is everyone playing this weekend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyone playing this weekend?: I really want to knock something out from my backlog, something short and fun. Hopefully I find the game and the time! 311bf395-1225-44bd-87c0-b841ec642d94
  7. When is the next free to play weekend for everyone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is the next free to play weekend for everyone?: Ok so i was wondering whens the next free to play weekend for everyone? 48351794-62e8-4a33-8f45-e5ea2bcccf89
  8. When is the next free to play weekend for everyone without gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is the next free to play weekend for everyone without gold: So I've been using Microsoft rewards to try and get points up to gold. But it takes awhile SSO when is the next free to play weekend for everyone. c77f082d-75a5-4fe0-a390-17d90d2bbfa7
  9. Let's do make sure everyone plays on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's do make sure everyone plays on Xbox: Hey. Today I learned that xbox is going to introduce keyboard and mouse support. Reported that the new feature will only work if the developer of the game wishes. Dear Microsoft company. Please...
  10. Everyone Should be able to play Battle Royale without Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone Should be able to play Battle Royale without Xbox Live: As you do not need PlayStation Plus to play Battle Royale I think it should be the same on the Xbox platform. Bill’s the richest in the world anyway what more does he need ???...