What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes.

Discus and support What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This all started two nights ago when I got the 3.5GB update. Since then Ive been signed out using a controller after playing for 40 minutes without... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThingsUponMyHead, Aug 10, 2019.

1. What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes.

This all started two nights ago when I got the 3.5GB update.

Since then Ive been signed out using a controller after playing for 40 minutes without any issue, this happened twice last night and 3 times today alone. And then there's been the being randomly disconnected, Error code: 0x800704cf. This has happened once last night and three times today as well. My NAT is Open, IPv6, network status says nothing is being effected. And more recently I'm unable to play a game that I bought on my own account because apparently the console doesn't recognize I'm signed in and connected to online. Error code: 0x803f9008.

Is anyone else just being plagued with issues? This is starting to piss me off cause I'll get maybe 15 minutes of enjoying myself before I'm dashboarded and told to fix an issue I just fixed not more than 30 minutes ago or an entirely new issue all together... I'm just trying to play some Witcher.

submitted by /u/ThingsUponMyHead
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThingsUponMyHead, Aug 10, 2019
  2. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Signing in

3. demongotas Win User

0x800488fc

Same error code 0x800488fc, got an error code for the error code.
    What can i do???
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

KEEP GETTING CONNECTION ERROR AND PURCHASE ERROR

Hello SIS,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please provide more information.

Does the network go out usually? (wired/ wireless/ Hotspot)

What is the error message and error code you receive?

Please use this link here to look up the error code
    Error & Status Code Search.

Thank you.
  5. RiposaurusRex Win User

ErrornCode

To see what the error code means you go here:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

A brief summary of the error is either

1.) If you see error code 80070057 when you’re trying to watch a video on your Xbox 360 console, the video file might be corrupted or might not be supported.

2.) If you see error code 80070057 when you’re trying to redeem a prepaid code on your Xbox 360 console, you have not filled in all your account information.

You will have to look at the error code page to see exactly what you have to do for what reason you are getting that code.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Issues with redeem code

What is the code for? What error message/error code do you see when you try redeeming the code?
Thema:

What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes.

1. What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes. - Similar Threads - going Error codes

2. Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code: it won't let me play Fifa every time I try to get on it , it gives me a error code and says something went wrong 29112784-40cc-4cee-a947-6897698c6f4b
  3. I keep getting an error code that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error code that won't go away: I haven't used my Xbox 360 in about a year. If it makes any difference, I never used Xbox live when I used my 360. When I get it to start, it has an error code saying, "Some Xbox 360 features are...
  4. Error Code: OxC03F300D. "Something happened on our end". What's going on? Anyone know? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: OxC03F300D. "Something happened on our end". What's going on? Anyone know? ...: Seems like there's no staff at all! I tried to put in a 12 Month Gold Subscription code on my xbox; "Something happened on our end", then i tried my phone, "something happened on our end", then...
  5. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE NON EXISTENT ERROR CODES???

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE NON EXISTENT ERROR CODES???: I turn on my Xbox One and get and error code, 0x90010108. I look the code up and Support says that it does not exist. HOW DOES THE BOX GIVE A CODE THAT DOESN'T EXIST???!?!!?? Then I go into the...
  6. Xbox not going home after startup, error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not going home after startup, error code 0x80070490: I noticed my xbox apps and games have been acting up, I didn't pay no mind until I had games trying to get updates and couldn't so naturally I tried to hard reset my xbox like I always do when a...
  7. Error code go to xbox.com/errorhelp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code go to xbox.com/errorhelp: Why in the **** does it tell me to go to that url and type in a code and then gives me feedback of no results found? Doesn't make any sense. I am also trying to play a game and it keeps giving me...
  8. Can't go to home, log in or open any app! Error Code: 0x800706a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't go to home, log in or open any app! Error Code: 0x800706a: This happens from time to time with the insider update. All I have to do to fix it is doing a full restart of the console but this is a big problem still... b0100e1b-0ab1-41e9-b84e-1ace8e5a4743
  9. Preview Program update causes my Xbox to go to the System Error Screen with the Code E204 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program update causes my Xbox to go to the System Error Screen with the Code E204 ...: I turned my Xbox One on this morning to find a update. (Note: I had already downloaded the new revamp dashboard and update and was working fine yesterday.) I walked out of my room for two minutes...
  10. Can't Update & Go Live, Error Code: 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 & ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Update & Go Live, Error Code: 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 & ...: I can't update my Xbox360S, it downloads the update but can't update it with those error codes on the topic... I've tried all solutions from the help and even tried comments from the forum such...