What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating

Discus and support What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just last week there was a known issue with remote downloading games,this was apparently fixed around the weekend just gone, it seemed fine until tues... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 16, 2020.

1. What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating

Just last week there was a known issue with remote downloading games,this was apparently fixed around the weekend just gone, it seemed fine until tues and now they aren’t working correctly still. Sometimes using the game pass app it will install fine and then they won’t. Keep getting installation failed error. Also tried remote downloading using the Xbox store on my iPad and that’s not working either. Is anyone else also having issues similar

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 16, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

Very frustrated.....

Ok so you are not able to sign into the account because you are suspended but you could not get back into the account because you're Xbox only email is a misspelled account of what you thought it was, you ask for support but they did not give you any good
    luck, but you tried to get on to your Xbox because the ban was until a certain date. But the ban got put back on because you have a negative balance, . Is this correct?
  3. MB5656 Win User

Very frustrated.....

Ok have you signed into enforcement.xbox.com or posted on :forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

And figure out why you keep getting suspended?
  4. onyxishere Win User

Very frustrated.....

No, it is the email address that is specific to the account. The one that is used to sign in to the account.
  5. MB5656 Win User

Very frustrated.....

Does the email that is the security proof get the ban email saying which account is suspended?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Very frustrated.....

Ok, first off. Give phone support a call and tell them you forgot the email address for the account. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they can give you the proper spelling for the email.

As for the suspension the link provided above is no longer in use.

Once you get your email address you can log in at this link
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/
    and open a Case Review for the suspension.

If it is only temporary then, when you get access to the tag again, I would recommend changing the email to an accurate one.
Thema:

What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating

1. What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating - Similar Threads - going remote downloads

2. Question. Quick Resume Stutter when going through xbox menu but not through guide

in XboX Insiders
    Question. Quick Resume Stutter when going through xbox menu but not through guide: When Im using quick resume through the xbox guide (when you press the xbox button) and click o a game the game fades out and in to the game smoothly but with the xbox menu and I click on the most...
  3. every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i go into microsoft edge on my xbox one, it keeps on going into my settings: i am unable to use microsoft edge on my xbox one because it keeps on opening the settings app. d260a817-6293-4171-acd5-6f746f3dbc5c
  4. [Suggestion] Go back and update every Xbox OS from the past, and have them available as themes.

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] Go back and update every Xbox OS from the past, and have them available as themes.: Let the nostalgia flow submitted by /u/MLoyd64 [link] [comments]
  5. What level do I go up a ring in Xbox Insiders

in XboX Insiders
    What level do I go up a ring in Xbox Insiders: So I am an insider at level 4, 20XP away from level 5 I am at Omega (the lowest ring) when will I step up a ring? Someone told me that it was every 2 levels but that isn’t true because I would...
  6. Xbox series x wont wake up after going to sleep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wont wake up after going to sleep: I am having an issue with my series x. When it goes to sleep it won't wake up. The power light is on but its as if it won't turn the hdmi back on. My TV doesn't get a signal from the unit. I have...
  7. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  8. Are we ever going to get vr games support

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to get vr games support: I've been waiting so long for Microsoft to stop sitting on there hands with vr it's crazy. They teased and teased with hololense and now years later litteraly every platform but Xbox has vr. How...
  9. How do I go back to previous updates of a game on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go back to previous updates of a game on Xbox One: I know there WAS a way of doing this, but when the new update for the xbox one came out I can't do it anymore.. Is there any other way of going back to older versions of games?...
  10. Hard Driv shows as full but it's empty when i go into it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Driv shows as full but it's empty when i go into it: Hi, I was using my xbox one tonight and when i turned it on a load of my games are missing turns out that its showing the external HD as full but when i go into it there's no games or data. Has...