What is going on with the MCC today? I was playing just fine til about 1 pm and the system ...

Discus and support What is going on with the MCC today? I was playing just fine til about 1 pm and the system ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does anyone have any input about what's going on here? I haven't been able to get in a game for an hour now 466b64d0-e78c-4d01-a584-bf0c2037707a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IgotTSondabrain, Dec 27, 2014.

1. What is going on with the MCC today? I was playing just fine til about 1 pm and the system ...

does anyone have any input about what's going on here? I haven't been able to get in a game for an hour now

:)

IgotTSondabrain, Dec 27, 2014
  2. goezert
    goezert Guest
    What is going on with the store?!

I wanted to install the Destiny 2 beta today, but the store doesn't work anymore. I can't find results for anything. Please help!

goezert, Dec 27, 2014
  3. darkside441
    darkside441 Guest
    what is going on?

I just started playing Skyrim again after about six or seven months. And i do have a new Starwar's xbox360. I already had my game saved to my hard drive. So when i went to play my game it had an update for the game it seems now i can stick weapons on my
    wall in my house in solitude. But here's the problem i can't get into my place at the dark brotherhood hideout west of Markarath. The game freezes every time. And most of my good stuff is in there has anyone else had this problem? If so what did you do about
    it or did that update screw me. Or is it my new system??? I don't get it? I am a little po'd because i had some very hard to find things in there. And i really don't want to have to start over and who's to say that would even fix the problem in the first place
    i think it was the update that i did.

darkside441, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Spazpol Win User

Whats going on?

Systems seemed to be fine when I was playing online just a few minutes ago now.
  5. Cottonjaws Win User

11/21/2013

Well I have the complication of being at Day 1 of the Ashes cricket test in Brisbane, runs from 10am to 5 pm.. Usually go pretty hard on the beers at the cricket and with the 30 degree plus weather it can really do you in... I will have to exhibit some level
    of control to make a midnight launch.. Will get home about 7pm, sober up til about 11pm then go down and wait for the EB games doors to open. Get the X1 home... plug it in play til about 3am.... sleep til 7am.... jump on the train and head back to the cricket
    for day 2 and more beers.....
  6. Cupcake Of Fear Win User

whats going on ??

I was fine playing online, i logged off cause i couldnt send a friend request next thing i know i cant log back on. My profile wont load up, keeps giving me an error. The worst part about all this is now i sre how boring it is here where i live.
  7. COD 2 HALO Win User

How fast do you rank up and what rank are you?

Got on around 1 pm and just as fast got off, well atitUED off by ya know by 2 pm. F%!$ING SUCKS. YA don't know how bad i want to play.
  8. GAMBIT ASSASSIN Win User

Mechromancer story

i am at work and dont get off til 7 just wondering does the robot stay with her all the time? and if so what about vehicle travel?(i know its kind of a stupid question but was just wondering til i can finally get home to play it) just wondering
Thema:

What is going on with the MCC today? I was playing just fine til about 1 pm and the system ...

1. What is going on with the MCC today? I was playing just fine til about 1 pm and the system ... - Similar Threads - going MCC today

2. I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...: It still hasnt gone out so please let me know how to fix it 5d0b2692-e085-442f-828f-8d70aa99e7e2
  3. Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.: Does this affect many of you and if so are you reporting it? I've been having the issue intermittently for years, and I know I'm not the only one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the...
  4. Where are downloads going?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are downloads going?: Hello, This only started happening a week ago. Normally when I pause a download or multiple downloads, they are always in the queue when I turn the console back on. They've always been there to...
  5. Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?: I have been waiting for the time it would happen but I actually wanted to ask if this would happen eventually submitted by /u/chiefmaster1012 [link] [comments]
  6. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  7. Xbox One S internet randomly going off

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S internet randomly going off: Xbox One S internet randomly going off I've done that every time i fix it for the 30 minutes then it comes back. it always comes back. 1d5a3f00-4f40-44d8-9378-710c34f5809e
  8. Pre-order payment not going through [SOLVED]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order payment not going through [SOLVED]: Hello! I pre-ordered Resident Evil 3 a couple of weeks ago, but when the time came to process payment, it didnt go through, i used the same payment option i've used to buy other games, the info is...
  9. My purchase for the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on XBOX LIVE didn't go as planned.

in XboX Insiders
    My purchase for the Sonic the Hedgehog Movie on XBOX LIVE didn't go as planned.: [IMG] I spent 24.99 dollars on my Purchase for a 4K UHD movie, but somehow, I didn't get that, and that's disappointing, I know something went wrong cause my TV isn't detecting 4K, isn't...
  10. What is going on i want to play halo MCC but this appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on i want to play halo MCC but this appears: what. Is going on i can't play my fun games 6e9f0944-4d42-4449-abaf-53c040e004c7