What is happened at Xbox 360 Marketplace???

Discus and support What is happened at Xbox 360 Marketplace??? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is unable to access submitted by /u/DrValex [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DrValex, Aug 3, 2022.

1. /u/DrValex
    /u/DrValex Guest

/u/DrValex, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

whats happening to my xbox 360??

Sounds like there are several issues at play here. For the disc-read issue, please try
    this guide. As for your profile missing, please try recovering your Gamertag. If you continue to have issues at that point, please remove any memory devices attached to the console, and then try the game discs.

If these steps don't resolve your issue(s), the console will likely need repair. You can check your warranty status and set one up
    here.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

What is happening to my 360?

I'm sorry about that. That should resolve the issue for youb
  4. Xbox360Fan Win User

my computer has little storage, and it will take a long time
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

there is currently a known issue in relation to making Purchases on the Xbox 360 store.

For the most recent information see this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

The link doesn't specifically mention Xbox 360, but @XboxSupport did mention that on Twitter

Regarding the suggested offline update, that isn't for the Xbox 360, so that will not work.
  6. brucegoff Win User

Jesse the update you are recommending isn't even for an xbox 360.

will this update even work on a 360?
Thema:

1. What is happened at Xbox 360 Marketplace??? - Similar Threads - happened 360 Marketplace

2. What is happening to my 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is happening to my 360?: Ever since i got Xbox live gold on my 360 E. I cannot make any purchases, i cant change my gamertag, and i cant buy stuff off the marketplace. I also cannot sign into xbox live on my 360. I've...
  3. What will happen to Xbox 360 in the coming future

in XBoX on Consoles
    What will happen to Xbox 360 in the coming future: I think that the games should all be reduced to under or around $10. I think that games with gold should be popular games that have a good rating and can offer hours of enjoyment. I think that...
  4. What happen with 360 TOP SPIN 3 & 4 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen with 360 TOP SPIN 3 & 4 WHY IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE ?: Can you tell us when this two games will be available to play with xbox one consoles? 1d7d72e9-70d4-4112-8620-559764d4cf1d
  5. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...: There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be told “I have no clue whats causing this just...
  6. oh... that shouldn't have happened. Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    oh... that shouldn't have happened. Xbox 360: as the title said, that what I get everytime I try to get far cry 2 (xbox 360 game) from my xbox one (with gold) I have a turkey visa card and my region set to turkey on my xbox and on my...
  7. WHAT HAPPEN TO MY 360 ACHIEVEMENTS?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT HAPPEN TO MY 360 ACHIEVEMENTS?!?!: I recent plugged in my Xbox 360 after a three years of slumber. Once online I saw most of my achievements are missing. I have completed a lot of games and now it shows I haven't earn anything. Is...
  8. What happened to all my games I bought on the Xbox 360 marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to all my games I bought on the Xbox 360 marketplace?: So, I just switched to Xbox One the other day and some of my games I bought on the Xbox 360 marketplace years ago popped up to be redownloaded on my new Xbox One. Pretty awesome. Accept there are...
  9. Extreme lag, delays happening on the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme lag, delays happening on the xbox 360: This is terrible, and this problem is ongoing, dont know if anyone else but im very sure many other players on xbox 360 have noticed this problem is ongoing many of my friends on xbox 360 have...
  10. What happen if I connect a hard drive bigger than 2tb to the xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happen if I connect a hard drive bigger than 2tb to the xbox 360?: Hi! I just want to know what happen if I connect a hard drive bigger than 2tb to the xbox 360, before I purchase one. Thank you very much! 86e4a535-e191-49a5-84a4-ff4c557ba5cb