What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games

Discus and support What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will it ever I'm a time where I'll be able to be an Insider and play 360 games simultaneously I can play a lot of them but some of them you have to be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KingoftheFist, Sep 7, 2021.

1. What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games

Will it ever I'm a time where I'll be able to be an Insider and play 360 games simultaneously I can play a lot of them but some of them you have to be logged in to play

submitted by /u/KingoftheFist
    [link] [comments]

/u/KingoftheFist, Sep 7, 2021
  2. YoLo_ Win User

Minecraft Mine coins starter edition

Better if you contact with support. . .

You have the game and can play with it?

You now the minecoins is for the marketplace inside the game right?

Where you can't log in?
  3. Nixelplex Win User

local network just between consoles,

I can't think of any games where the Xbox one version and the 360 version would play together even on Local Network play.

What game are you going to try this with?
  4. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Delete Achievements

If you don't like it then go away, why don't you make a games console that's as good or better than the 360 with as many or more games where you can control what you do on it and not another company? Oh year, because you can't, because M$ has the know how
    and you don't. That means they know more about what people should be allowed to do on their console than you do. So get over it.
  5. ShawnTheWolf195 Win User

What would you like to see in the next Yu-Gi-Oh! Game for the Xbox 720?

I think they should make it like an mmo game, where you can walk around and file people, and where you can buy the cards at a card shop inside the game, and you can get your starter deck from the xbox 360. I really think that people would like that more
    then how it is now
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Transferring Saves

Hi, You can't transfer your Xbox 360 saves to play on Xbox One games, except for games that have that function, eg Minecraft. What you are talking about currently is for Xbox 360 backwards compatibilty on the Xbox One. What you do is move your save on
    the Xbox 360 to the cloud, so you can access that save when playing the same Xbox 360 game on the Xbox One.
Thema:

What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games

1. What is it about Insider that makes it to where you can't play 360 games - Similar Threads - Insider makes where

2. Will removing my console from the insider hub make it run better?

in XboX Insiders
    Will removing my console from the insider hub make it run better?: I own an original Xbox one since now I’m getting older I wasn’t spending nearly as much time on it so to me it’s pointless buying a new console but ages ago I joined the Xbox insider hub cause I...
  3. Will being a part of the xbox insider hub as “Legacy” make older consoles run worse?

in XboX Insiders
    Will being a part of the xbox insider hub as “Legacy” make older consoles run worse?: I own an original Xbox one since now I’m getting older I wasn’t spending nearly as much time on it so to me it’s pointless buying a new console but ages ago I joined the Xbox insider hub cause I...
  4. Leave Preview (Unenroll) make Xbox Insider Crash

in XboX Insiders
    Leave Preview (Unenroll) make Xbox Insider Crash: [IMG] As the title said, i was trying to unenroll / leave preview form Minecrat Beta program. Upon clicking the "Leave Preview" button, the xbox insider hub crashing immediately. It happens...
  5. Logitech g502 Xbox problem makes the Xbox insider hub randomly pop up.

in XboX Insiders
    Logitech g502 Xbox problem makes the Xbox insider hub randomly pop up.: The Logitech g502 every time I use it for Minecraft it randomly brings up the xbox insider hub and makes you report a problem and this always happen when I use the Logitech g502 mouse. submitted...
  6. Does the insider program make DVR record at 60FPS?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the insider program make DVR record at 60FPS?: I read in an article that insider members are able to record clips in 60FPS, is this a setting I need to turn on or is it on automatically or is the article fake? submitted by /u/yesidid100...
  7. Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider should have a system backup/restore feature, just like Windows, to make things...: Yeah, we know most problems are caused by hardware issues, but at the same time we read more and more reports of people being able to revert OS malfunction, being stuck in recovery screen, using...
  8. The Xbox Insiders App On Win 10 Says Error making http call

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insiders App On Win 10 Says Error making http call: Every time i open xbox insiders app on windows 10 it says error making http and it also says unauthorized submitted by /u/Burgerkingguy29 [link] [comments]
  9. xbox insider hub “error making http call”

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider hub “error making http call”: Anyone else not able to open the app atm? I keep getting this message after a sign in page opens. submitted by /u/Biggus-Linkus [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox insiders app says already registered and I can't make changes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insiders app says already registered and I can't make changes: Trying to switch from Delta to Omega. App says I have been a member for five months, only level one however. When trying to switch builds from Delta to Omega it says; Already Registered! To make...