what is Microsoft ultimate and why has it charged me

Discus and support what is Microsoft ultimate and why has it charged me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was randomly charged for something I haven't heard of cdbe854e-1b28-4fa1-899f-0a05ec240c0e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harry M T Jones, Jun 8, 2021.

1. what is Microsoft ultimate and why has it charged me

i was randomly charged for something I haven't heard of

:)

Harry M T Jones, Jun 8, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

The higher tier if xbox live gives you access to hundreds of free games

If you signed up for it or a sibling or the person you shared your console or home console with did it you need to take it up with them

This is why you never hand your password over to anyone
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox One - Games with Gold

@That 1 Dude

That was what I was trying to say, Sony is giving better "free" games, but its obviously at the detriment of PSN. Whereas Microsoft has always charged for Xbox Live and has always improved the service. Ultimately can Sony afford to keep on giving AAA titles
    free every month? I doubt it, and that's probably why they are now looking at a rental service for games.
  4. Dorriganates86 Win User

Been over charged

I don't think that I've had ultimate before, but if that's the case why would it come up saying that it's £1 on my account then charge me £10.99
  5. darkenlawl Win User

Funimation account issues

It says it is charged yearly through microsoft, and has been suspended for non payment. However, Microsoft HAS charged me.
  6. BidLight4835988 Win User

Why can't I refund something I bought 4 days prior.

I was charged on June 7th for 16.25 for an Ultimate Game Pass and I literally had cancelled the subscription weeks before, and after the deadline i didn't have ultimate for a week or so, then it randomly charges me again. I bought ultimate on my main
    account on June 4th and then it charged on my second acc for literally no reason. I can't refund it because it says I already payed, like no **** I payed why would I want a refund if I didn't pay. They say I have 14 days but its only June 11th, why tf can
    I not refund.
Thema:

1. what is Microsoft ultimate and why has it charged me - Similar Threads - Microsoft ultimate why

2. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.: I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my subscription has been enabled, but to my dismay I...
  3. I have been charged £10.99 from Microsoft*Ultim Reading OF and I have no recuring payments....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £10.99 from Microsoft*Ultim Reading OF and I have no recuring payments....: I have been charged by "Microsoft*Ultim Reading OF" I havce signed into my account and have no subscriptions of any kind. I dont know how to undo this charge as it is not on direct debit and I...
  4. credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1: Why is my credit card being charged for Microsoft Ultimate1 in April, May and June? I did not sign up for this. I have a subscription for Office 365 only and that is a yearly charge which is for...
  5. Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family Gamepass Ultimate sharing: Okay so I invited my cousin to my Microsoft family so that he could share my Gamepass Ultimate subscription but every time he tries downloading gamepass games it says that he does not have the...
  6. Microsoft*Ultimate 1 month msbilll.info WA

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft*Ultimate 1 month msbilll.info WA: Please let me know what the charge Microsoft*Ultimate is for, it's in the amount of $16.23. I checked the msbill.info site and logged into my account, it shows we have no recent orders (past 6...
  7. Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance.: I'm trying to Pay for my ultimate Game pass with my Microsoft account balance. , but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. 78fa965b-a5f3-4cac-a944-137465f64563
  8. Two Microsoft Accounts- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Two Microsoft Accounts- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both my Xbox One and my desktop under one Microsoft Account, but my desktop's Windows account to sign into the computer itself is another of my Microsoft...
  9. Why would I have two subscriptions to Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate on the same device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I have two subscriptions to Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate on the same device?: I noticed msbill.info was billing me $14.99 plus tax and another charge totaling $16.29 for the same thing. I checked my bank account charges and this has been happening for months. I cross...
  10. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....