What is one thing you like about the Xbox One?

Discus and support What is one thing you like about the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I agree about the fact that it is extremely user-friendly, it's just amazing! 5060d0a1-e786-4749-9a84-dbf74e8ae411 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RandomSashaLove, Jul 29, 2019.

1. What is one thing you like about the Xbox One?

I agree about the fact that it is extremely user-friendly, it's just amazing!

:)

RandomSashaLove, Jul 29, 2019
  2. AdamKronus Win User

I like the design of the console.
  3. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

Navigation through the whole system i think.
  4. SkiiMaskk Win User

One thing I love about Xbox One is getting to put your profile picture as a custum picture
  5. Zero420override Win User

The fact that it's not a PlayStation.
  6. Dadtendo Win User

I love the fact that I can use Bing Rewards to purchase my Xbox Live Gold subscription and Game Pass. I also like the controller.
Thema:

1. What is one thing you like about the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - thing

2. Couple things you should look in to for Xbox Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple things you should look in to for Xbox Streaming: First is adding something to do some kind of testing for where a streaming problem is. I tested streaming at home last night, all worked fine. I would presume that is because it was going all...
  3. Bleeding edge ENT. The culmination of all things Battle Royale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding edge ENT. The culmination of all things Battle Royale.: Greetings to all eyes reading this, and shouts out to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I do believe the time is upon us folks to witness the culmination of all things we know of Battle Royale, battle...
  4. Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost of 1440p@120hz bug. Still a thing.: submitted by /u/HastyBasher [link] [comments]
  5. Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does it seem like more things stop working with every update?: Seriously my xbox gets worse and worse with every update the last 6 months whether it's public updates or updates from this stupid insider program since I joined around December 2019. 1st I had...
  6. Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox slower than usual and struggling to render in things in games: So for the past week or so my xbox has been having some issues with rendering things in and it being kinda slow. When I play a game like gta 5 or forza horizon 4 the textures of like buildings and...
  7. Another thing about the real name enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another thing about the real name enforcement: So I talked to one of my friends online who also had this enforcement back in 2016 about it & they mentioned "In order for this one to be lifted, you can't get no other suspensions on your account...
  8. When I restarted same thing happens

in XboX Insiders
    When I restarted same thing happens: [IMG] submitted by /u/marine205 [link] [comments]
  9. people have been try to steel many of my real things this is one of my mine that i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people have been try to steel many of my real things this is one of my mine that i have...: I don't like what has happen to my mine account and the free games I hadthank you for finally telling me like many others am happy that you have finally notice it thank you I understand why it was...
  10. Problem with loading anything on the home screen dashboard things are slowly loading things...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loading anything on the home screen dashboard things are slowly loading things...: This issue has started occurring after the latest system update that went out for the Omega Ring this issue has been continuing for the last few days now. I have tried power cycling my console...