What is one thing you like about the Xbox One?

Discus and support What is one thing you like about the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I agree about the fact that it is extremely user-friendly, it's just amazing! 5060d0a1-e786-4749-9a84-dbf74e8ae411 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RandomSashaLove, Jul 29, 2019.

1. What is one thing you like about the Xbox One?

I agree about the fact that it is extremely user-friendly, it's just amazing!

:)

RandomSashaLove, Jul 29, 2019
  2. AdamKronus Win User

I like the design of the console.
  3. DI3Beezy Win User

I have always been a fan of the controller design. Having moved years ago from playstation, I do feel the xbox controllers are more comfortable for long term holding.
    Same. My friends used to play more Playstation and my hand would ALWAYS cramp up when I'd play with them. Give me an Xbox controller over any other controller in every generation of the console, even the OG Xbox.
  4. KingOfWombat Win User

I love how easy to use the Xbox One is, everything I need in can put into a group so I only have to press the guide button.
  5. Spazpol Win User

I have always been a fan of the controller design. Having moved years ago from playstation, I do feel the xbox controllers are more comfortable for long term holding.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

For me its less about the Xbox One specifically and more about Xbox in general and the fact that they listen to their user base (us gamers) and listen to our feedback and suggestions and turn them into Xbox features.
Thema:

1. What is one thing you like about the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - thing

2. Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  3. Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...: IM ASKING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE MICROSOFT SUPPORT JUST IGNORED ME...
  4. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

in XboX Insiders
    dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things: i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my...
  5. cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect my console i have tried every thing i do not know what next to do.: My power went out , when I started up my xbox and wanted to sign in it would not accept my password I changed my password and it still would not accept it. I do not know what to do. In the past...
  6. Updating a game causes me to have to reinstall the ENTIRE THING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating a game causes me to have to reinstall the ENTIRE THING: When I update games I have to completely reinstall the game. I will preform an update and rather than just installing the update I have to reinstall the game in its entirety. This is obviously...
  7. Got banned twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned twice for the same thing: Anyone else had this? [Photos / Screenshots removed by Mod due to Profanity] 61493c29-e611-4270-94cb-107271cc8ed5
  8. Me retiraron cosas del juego [Translation-They took things from the game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me retiraron cosas del juego [Translation-They took things from the game]: Entre al juego como hacia diariamente pero cuando entro al lobby me aparece "Jugador a retirado las siguientes cosas" y me quitaron 1 skin y 13.mil pavos ( que no tenía solo tenía 800) y me quito...
  9. Xbox (BETA) installer stuck on "Making things awesome..."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (BETA) installer stuck on "Making things awesome...": So I have the xbox pc game pass that was introduced at E3.... downloaded the Beta app and have had no problems whatsoever until this last couple weeks where any game that I want to download says...
  10. Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox installer beta stuck on making things awesome Win 10 and we werent able to instal the...: Hey guys! The *we werent able to instal the app (0x8007065E)* occurs at the first try to install the app. the second and more times just stucks itself at *making things awesome*. I installed...