What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue?

Discus and support What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have complete the Operation: Cosmic Rescue but I have not earn my free ultimate xbox game pass reward so when will I get my reward for completed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by �, Oct 18, 2019.

1. �

I have complete the Operation: Cosmic Rescue but I have not earn my free ultimate xbox game pass reward so when will I get my reward for completed the Operation: Cosmic Rescue? Will Operation:
    Cosmic Rescue come back every next month? I think microsft should keep the Operation: Cosmic Rescue and other operation tasking thing in microsft reward app frombxbox one so that way everyone can save alot of money. Spent less money on games
    and spent more microsoft points on games. Also, microsoft thanks for creating this xbox game pass and mcrosoft reward app. Its great.

:)

2. Vertigo057 Win User

Yes, it is. You just have to sign up for Microsoft Rewards to start earning.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

No, it will not come next month. It is a promotional action Microsoft is doing every 6 months or so, but under a different name and with different tasks. Others have said how to redeem. Have you been playing game pass quests?
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

5. McDaddyTree Win User

I'm pretty sure it's either in the redeem section on the rewards site or you'll get a message with it.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

That is really cool. Always nice to get free stuff. Love the rewards programm!
Thema:

1. What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue? - Similar Threads - Operation Cosmic Rescue

2. Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu: Hello, I was about to download OA in the DLC menu, however, there are only 4 options available: Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout and Broken Steel. I ve found some threads on this issue,...
  3. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question: So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received the month of game pass ultimate yet. I've been...
  4. Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC: Hi, I'm looking for a digital download for Operation Flashpoint: Red River Valley of Death DLC. I know the game's old but always enjoyed it and never got the chance to play the DLC content....
  5. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  6. Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition: I redeemed Call of duty Modern warfare operator enhanced edition on mt xbox account. But I didn't get any points in the game neither the multiplayer packs in the game...
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Operator Edition: The DLC is not applying to my character: I bought the Operator Edition using the same Xbox account as the one I play the game on, but the special items from the DLC won't apply in-game. I have all the DLC downloaded and installed on my...
  8. Operator pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operator pack: Does any one know ejy the ore order content is not sgowing uo in my gane ive downloaded and re download but still it is not there 3ec13584-8591-4cba-a391-ac44f2963cdc
  9. Call of Duty Operator Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Operator Edition: Greetings all, I purchased the operator edition of Call of Duty and the following items are missing. Please advise. Each Operator Pack includes a themed Operator skin, cosmetic weapon variant,...
  10. Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!: Just for you people who got the Operation Cosmic Rescue on 3.10. It is functional now and you can do all the missions. Great effort by Microsoft. What do you people think about those rewards...