What is the best gaming chair to play XBOX in MY PC?

Discus and support What is the best gaming chair to play XBOX in MY PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It varies a lot from how comfortable you want to be comfortable while playing. I'm a little "desperate" while I play: I get up a lot, I'm going from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamKronus, Mar 15, 2019.

1. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest

It varies a lot from how comfortable you want to be comfortable while playing. I'm a little "desperate" while I play: I get up a lot, I'm going from one side to the other ... Hehehehehe

:)

AdamKronus, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Anything that is comfortable to be honest. I would recommend a recliner with heavy cushoning and soft cloth fabric, possibly a laz-e-boy.
  3. MyGuide Win User

Thank you for your reply. One of my audience suggest to read review on gaming chair. Also got this website

chairsadvisor.com
    which provided guide and review for it. I think this will help me.

Thanks
  4. ApocalypseXpony Win User

I use Cougar chairs and more then happy, its all up to personal preference
  5. BaiIeyG Win User

Hi,

This is a personal preference. It would be better if you did your own research using the information that some may give on this post
  6. d3m0n k1lla666 Win User

One company you can look into is www.dxracer.com
Thema:

1. What is the best gaming chair to play XBOX in MY PC? - Similar Threads - best gaming chair

2. BEST CHESS GAME ON XBOX ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BEST CHESS GAME ON XBOX ONE?: I'M TRYING TO LOOK FOR A CHESS GAME SIMILAR TO CHESSMASTER'S GAMES SERIES FOR XBOX ONE. Chess game with: 4k graphics online multiplayer local multiplayer chess tutorials [img] [img]...
  3. Best Call of Duty Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Call of Duty Game?: The first 3 modern warfare and black ops 1-2 f25a73fb-1f1c-4225-8e3c-afca70b543ec
  4. Bethesda's best game to date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bethesda's best game to date: Scifi-wise: Fallout RPG wise: Skyrim 130cce49-ca42-4ff0-b161-8f87822124a9
  5. Best Video Game Graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Video Game Graphics: Red Dead Redemption 2 has superb graphics! However, I've played so many games that have great graphics. My list would be long lol. 21c068a7-d19e-4c17-8b6f-1c89f0c1174b
  6. Best game ever made for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best game ever made for Xbox: I was thinking about that and I would like to know: What game do you think that deserve the "Best game ever"? Honestly, I don't know, but I want to read some opinions....
  7. Best Video Game Music Score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Video Game Music Score: We focus so much on story, gameplay, characters, and what not that we don't appreciate the score which is the soul of most big games. Halo was a masterpiece in its time, but think how lack luster...
  8. What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your best Xbox gaming experience?: Back when I used to play Halo religiously, back in those days having 16 friends all playing Halo together at the same time, that was amazing. (We wouldn't win, just a whole lot of memes)...
  9. Best Xbox X gaming monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Best Xbox X gaming monitor?: Hey guys just sent back my ViewSonic 4k monitor because it wasnt syncing with my X correctly. Anyone happy with a particular monitor they use? d54fe87d-b552-4e0f-a125-fa47906969a1
  10. What are best wifi range extender for gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are best wifi range extender for gaming?: I'M TRYING TO LOOK FOR A WIFI RANGE EXTENDER FOR MY XBOX. 80113abf-6536-4902-ae56-0302cd98ce16