What is the best gaming chair to play XBOX in MY PC?

Discus and support What is the best gaming chair to play XBOX in MY PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It varies a lot from how comfortable you want to be comfortable while playing. I'm a little "desperate" while I play: I get up a lot, I'm going from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamKronus, Mar 15, 2019.

1. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest

It varies a lot from how comfortable you want to be comfortable while playing. I'm a little "desperate" while I play: I get up a lot, I'm going from one side to the other ... Hehehehehe

:)

AdamKronus, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

Anything that is comfortable to be honest. I would recommend a recliner with heavy cushoning and soft cloth fabric, possibly a laz-e-boy.
  3. MyGuide Win User

Thank you for your reply. One of my audience suggest to read review on gaming chair. Also got this website

chairsadvisor.com
    which provided guide and review for it. I think this will help me.

Thanks
  4. ApocalypseXpony Win User

I use Cougar chairs and more then happy, its all up to personal preference
  5. BaiIeyG Win User

Hi,

This is a personal preference. It would be better if you did your own research using the information that some may give on this post
  6. d3m0n k1lla666 Win User

One company you can look into is www.dxracer.com
Thema:

1. What is the best gaming chair to play XBOX in MY PC? - Similar Threads - best gaming chair

2. What are best wifi range extender for gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are best wifi range extender for gaming?: I'M TRYING TO LOOK FOR A WIFI RANGE EXTENDER FOR MY XBOX. 80113abf-6536-4902-ae56-0302cd98ce16
  3. January 2019 Best Game Release?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    January 2019 Best Game Release?: Who takes the best game release in January 2019? Resident Evil 2 or Kingdom Hearts 3. Two very different games, but only one can win. 460983d6-7fcf-4b7d-876d-9dc71d984030
  4. What Post Apocalyptic game will be the best?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Post Apocalyptic game will be the best?: Which game will have the best post apocalyptic world? Metro Exodus, Far Cry New Dawn or Rage 2? I have pre ordered all 3 of the games. Now the wait! 01584b57-3118-42a6-919c-d4f489c2943f
  5. Best game of 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best game of 2018: What has been the best game for you that was released in 2018? Personally it was Forza Horizon 4. f55186c5-088a-4317-b33e-a62a378e9796
  6. Game collector what is the best option ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game collector what is the best option ?: What is the best choice ? 1. Buy CD but you need to worry about how long the CD is readable or how long console will have Optical Drive ? 2. Buy Digital copy, you are basically leasing it for...
  7. Which is best for gaming? AMD Ryzen 5 or AMD Ryzen 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which is best for gaming? AMD Ryzen 5 or AMD Ryzen 7: I'm looking for a gaming desktop pc so I'm just wondering if I were to add Ryzen which would be best to add in? Thx :) Please note the category is meant to be PC gaming (which isn't listed)!...
  8. Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox video game do you think has the best story? What about the story do you think made ...: Dying light, You get attached to a couple characters in the game. Soma, The story is awesome if you are into sci-fi, the game uses stealth & puzzles to tell Simon's unsettling story. Bioshock,...
  9. What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...: Best Game I have played: Fallout 4, I mean it is fallout come on lol, It was my 1st fallout and I immediately fell in love with it, the survival feels like real time survival, trading, growing...
  10. Best Free Xbox One Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Free Xbox One Game?: Other than Fortnite, what are some great free Xbox One games? 8bfc66c3-867a-44c8-b1db-4eb3c8e746b4