What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX?

Discus and support What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I was looking for the best IPTV service provider for my XBOX, then I found IPTVtune on Quora many people say they are best for XBOX. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IstiakEmon, Feb 13, 2020.

1. IstiakEmon
    IstiakEmon Guest

Recently I was looking for the
    best IPTV service provider
    for my XBOX, then I found
    IPTVtune
    on Quora many people say they are best for XBOX. Can anybody tell me are they really best for XBOX?

:)

IstiakEmon, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Dust The Otter Win User

While I personally don’t use IPTVtune, I would make sure you do your research on the subject before you make a decision.

A great place to ask is the IPTV Subreddit! They will be able to answer your questions and help you find a great provider.
  3. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Xbox LIVE Diamond TV Service

Its a long rumored IPTV service that will most likely never come to fruitation.
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

Приложение xbox 360 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox 360 application

Привет! Чтобы оно заработало ты должен быть подкоючен к Билайн провайдеру домашнего интернета с ТВ опцией и настроить роутер на трансляцию IPTV. Настройки можно найти на сайте провайдера. Консоль в этом случае выступает вместо ТВ приставки. Возможно данная
    услуга сейчас не предоставляется Билайн, нужно уточнить у оператора услуг.

[Translation - Hello! To make it work, you must be connected to the Beeline provider of home Internet with a TV option and configure the router to broadcast IPTV. Settings can be found on the provider's site. The console in this case acts instead
    of the set-top box. Perhaps this service is currently not available Beeline, you need to check with the service operator.]
  5. taidara Win User

download speed question

And when you're not watching?

Have you asked your ISP, how much bandwidth is actually dedicated/reserved for your iptv service?
  6. SirAngry Win User

Is Microsoft doing TV wrong?

I'm not sure it is a question of doing TV right or wrong. Personally I find the whole pass through thing exceedingly antiquated and cumbersome way round of doing things. But some people are attached to their cable providers. Me personally? I think IPTV services
    are the way forward. The growth in IPTV services over the last decade has been nothing short of phenomenal and the consoles like the 360 and more specifically the PS3 have been at the forefront of that:

www.engadget.com/.../sony-playstation-3-netflix-streaming

I have to say the deals that Sony are starting to make with content providers are intriguing me. For too long the actual channel holders have been almost screwed out of the deal by cable providers. But with there now being multiple ways for channel and content
    providers to get their products into consumers hands the iron like grip cable and satellite providers have on the sector is starting to wane.

This whole PlayStation TV thing that Sony patented a few months back does sound exactly like where everyone thought IPTV would be heading, and where TV in general would be heading. Pick and choose your channels or even your programs. Pay for what you want
    and get your content on any device you can hook up to the Internet. So if all Microsoft are offering is a pass through I could see that they might have bet on the wrong horse. But I don't think that's all they'll be offering.
Thema:

1. What is the best IPTV service provider for XBOX? - Similar Threads - best IPTV service

2. Please tell me the list of 4gb best game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please tell me the list of 4gb best game: Can u please tell me the list of best games which can play 4gb ram I found this link on the net can anybody confirm me is it good...
  3. Best looking costumes seen on startrek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best looking costumes seen on startrek online: Hi im a big startrek fan and enjoy making costumes on the game so far I've made a awesome looking cyclops (from xmen) And a few other nice costumes I was wondering what every one else have...
  4. Best way to set up a second Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to set up a second Xbox One S: I purchased a second Xbox One S and I am now understanding that you cannot have both assigned to the same account without one logging off when you want to use the other. I purchased it to mainly...
  5. Best Practice to use Groups / Feature Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Practice to use Groups / Feature Request: I named my groups according to the main taxonomy given by TrueAchievements. E.g. the game "assassins creed" is under the group "open world games". Problem / Feature Requests: 1. 40 tiles limit...
  6. what is best new xbox cosole for me to purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is best new xbox cosole for me to purchase?: i have 34.mbs download speed and 6 mbs upload speed b00901a2-768a-4a41-bb39-8110816a1313
  7. Best starting out shooter game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best starting out shooter game: I don't play many shooters either but the Metro games and Wolfenstein weren't bad and you can play on an easier difficulty to ease into it and learn it better. 3605c6bd-2c55-4260-b4b7-23d80d06aca7
  8. Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz: Assassins creed , trilogia Ezio , pra mim a melhor historia ate agora . d8de73f9-6b7a-4e73-a658-8bfc4c66ab0b
  9. Best holiday/seasonal events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best holiday/seasonal events?: In my opinion, I enjoy the Halloween and Christmas events in the Gears of War games. They will usually do something for at least the Horde mode in order to change it up a bit. For example, this...
  10. How can I get the best XBox access for my Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get the best XBox access for my Family: Hello We have a 2 Xboxs in our family. But we are limited to accessing only the games that have been purchased on that Xbox. Our original X box is nominated as the home xbox and I downloaded a...