What is the best MCPE/Bedrock edition Furniture Add-on?

Discus and support What is the best MCPE/Bedrock edition Furniture Add-on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title: What is the best MCPE/Bedrock edition Furniture Add-on? Comment on your thought please, now I'm use Peep furniture.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NamDuy1, May 11, 2022.

1. NamDuy1
    NamDuy1 Guest

Like the title: What is the best MCPE/Bedrock edition Furniture Add-on? Comment on your thought please, now I'm use Peep furniture.

:)

NamDuy1, May 11, 2022
  2. Thri11Cr4ft Win User

I am new to minecraft Help

Add me as a friend I can help you out. My GT is in my post but GT= I have MCPE, Xbox one edition, and Xbox live edition, can't help you if playing on 360.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Editon on Xbox One X

There is a difference between bedrock edition and xbox one edition.

Bedrock allows for crossplay while xbox one edition doesnt.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  5. AlphaUrsaMajor Win User

Why can't i get diamond apples on Minecraft bedrock edition xbox one

Hi,

I have been playing Minecraft since 2013, and have experience with Minecraft: Java Edition for PC, Minecraft: Pocket Edition, Minecraft: Xbox One Edition (which I think you are referring to as 'legacy'?) and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, Windows 10 and mobile devices.

'Diamond apples' have never existed in any 'vanilla' version of the game.

That being said, they could be included in some modded versions of the game, or perhaps in an add-on pack. However, many mods are only applicable to Minecraft: Java Edition, and the original question never mentioned a modded version of Bedrock, leaving me to believe it was merely a misconception.

Moreover, Bedrock Edition is a completely separate game to Xbox One Edition (which was its predecessor). There were no possible mods for Xbox One Edition, and 'diamond apples' did not exist in that version, meaning that there was no way in which to add them.

Kind regards
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Minecraft login

java edition is sperate to bedrock edition, you would need the bedrock version for windows 10 from the windows store.
Thema:

1. What is the best MCPE/Bedrock edition Furniture Add-on? - Similar Threads - best MCPE Bedrock

2. What are some best pc games for 4 gb ram pcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some best pc games for 4 gb ram pcs: Here are some best games under 4 GB ram ,i3 processor configuration 1 Minecraft 2 FARCRY 3 3 SLEEPING DOGS 4 PROTOTYPE 2 5 PROTOTYPE 6 CALL OF DUTY 4 etc. For more information do check out...
  3. What are the best settings for gamers/streamers?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are the best settings for gamers/streamers?: I have a YouTube channel and a Twitch account, and I want to stream in both, but I want the best possible settings possible to make less lag and better quality for the videos. If possible, can I...
  4. chrome os vs chromium os which is best for gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    chrome os vs chromium os which is best for gaming: What's the difference between Chromium OS and Google Chrome OS? Google Chrome OS is to Chromium OS what Google Chrome browser is to Chromium. Chromium OS is the open source project, used primarily...
  5. Search for best low end windows for my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Search for best low end windows for my PC: Hello! I search the best windows for gaming. My PC is an Acer Aspire E 15 Start (ES1-512-C916), it has : - An Intel Celeron Processor N2840 @ 2.16 GHz - 4 GB DDR3 L Memory - And 500 GB HDD...
  6. What is the best setup for the Astro mixamp pro tr and the series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best setup for the Astro mixamp pro tr and the series x?: So I’ve been just using the standard usb to console setup but recently I’ve noticed a lot of crackling on my headphones (presumably because the micro doesn’t sit in the mixamp port very well),...
  7. 3 best Minecraft Servers for Prison gamemode (I played a lot)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 best Minecraft Servers for Prison gamemode (I played a lot): Hi there Microsoft forums, I just wanted to share with you some great servers for playing Minecraft prison mode. All of these prison servers can be accessed with Windows 11 Minecraft or Xbox...
  8. Xbox Elite controller 2. Why I think this is the best device to play at computer? And...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller 2. Why I think this is the best device to play at computer? And...: In this year I set a goal to update my game controller to computer. I use 4 year Steam controller to play games at computer. I start find best new device at world market. Main criteria for new...
  9. E.A. sports NBA Street Vol.2 One of the best basketball games ever EA sports Street vol 2.

in XboX Insiders
    E.A. sports NBA Street Vol.2 One of the best basketball games ever EA sports Street vol 2.: I've been playing Xbox since 2000. It would mean a lot to my nine-year-old son if you guys could convince EA sports allow NBA Street vol 2 to be backwards compatible on the Xbox series S/X. Or at...
  10. best christmas gift

in XBoX on Windows
    best christmas gift: Go on, test the waters! If you think you can handle it... It’ll be all hands on deck with our Shark attack bath bomb! Watch the action evolve with foaming jaws whilst you get to relax in the deep...