What is the best NFS games ??

Discus and support What is the best NFS games ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have not played the last one yet but blacklist was fun. 80d150da-67c5-4811-8c78-769a47115a6b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Matt K, Nov 19, 2019.

1. A Matt K
    A Matt K Guest

i have not played the last one yet but blacklist was fun.

:)

A Matt K, Nov 19, 2019
  2. J4CK93 Win User

Personally i havent enjoyed a game since the original most wanted
  3. choppyseize Win User

I'm really enjoying the newest one NFS Heat. I also liked Payback a lot. Before those I enjoyed Hot Pursuit. Those would be my top 3
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

in my humble opinion i would say the best need for speed game would be the original need for speed most wanted.
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

If I'm honest racing games are not my thing. That said I loved the old pgr game and have tried a couple of nfs and forza series.

Forza is too full on for me, nfs I enjoy but only for brief periods, having ea access has allowed me to play on the rare occasion I fancy it.

I haven't tried this new one or even watched any videos etc but I have seen several posts saying it's good?

When it goes on ea access I will try it but no doubt be rubbish at it lol
  6. SABDOM Win User

I think that Most Wanted was very good… a lot of fun !!
Thema:

1. What is the best NFS games ?? - Similar Threads - best NFS games

2. Best Gaming Moment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Gaming Moment: What was your best gaming moment? It could be a time you were outnumbered and outgunned but manage to scrape by with little to no resources. A time when you cooperated with an enemy to fight off a...
  3. Best Easiest way to cast/mirror to Xb1 from Android or website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Easiest way to cast/mirror to Xb1 from Android or website?: Greetings, I've recently tried to cast to my xbox1 from website, via android phone, using an android app - didn't go too well. Is there a consensus or known better way to watch web content, via...
  4. Best Gaming Monitor For Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Gaming Monitor For Xbox: There are many gaming monitor available in the market, but i found top 5 best monitor for Xbox with over 144hz refresh rate. If you are looking for the best monitor you can check Best Monitor...
  5. What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What a comeback! Reach is the best selling game on steam.: Don't forget to factor in that Reach was only available for Xbox during the time. a525b2f8-7a66-4688-b0ca-656a4b8fe786
  6. Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: Gears 5 and rise of the tomb raider ebd69263-654c-4198-8fff-445c2ad7fdde
  7. Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option: Hi, My brother in law is joining the console community, along with his kids, and we thought it would be good to get a subscription as a gift. Am I right in thinking that buying a 12 month Gold...
  8. What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?: Looking to buy a monitor for my current Xbox one s, but I want this monitor to work fully when the new Xbox scarlet comes out. What is the best picture and response time monitor no more then 500$?...
  9. Best gaming memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best gaming memory: I met many people playing forza horizon, it is an amazing game, it is a pride to have made 100% in the achievements of this game. 62c5edfc-0c44-4c7b-bed1-afa086814e2d
  10. Best WiFi booster uk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best WiFi booster uk: Hi, so i’ve just moved to a bigger house and my son can no longer connect to the wifi, i was wondering if someone could recommend a wireless booster as i’m a bit hopeless and there is thousand to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google search xbox one edge