What is the best way to fix the left button on the D-pad

Discus and support What is the best way to fix the left button on the D-pad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have my Left button on the D-pad stuck after I have dropped my controller while connected to my headset ( was an ADHD moment that made it drop).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RandomSashaLove, Aug 2, 2019.

1. What is the best way to fix the left button on the D-pad

So I have my Left button on the D-pad stuck after I have dropped my controller while connected to my headset ( was an ADHD moment that made it drop). Anyway, after a few months of constant distractions and drops, my left button is stuck. What is the best
    way to get it unstuck without purchasing a whole new controller?

:)

RandomSashaLove, Aug 2, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

I think the only way is to open the controller and see if you can unstuck the left button.Otherwise, a new controller is the only solution.
  3. rudipops1 Win User

The following link can help you fix your controller. If finish the wizard on the link, and it determines that you need a repair, check if you're under warranty using the serial number under the bar code in the battery pocket of the controller.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution

If you're under warranty, contact customer support to request an exchange repair. Thanks.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

Click on Contact support and then ask to request a call.
  4. RandomSashaLove Win User

So how can I open it as I have never managed to get it open?
  5. choppyseize Win User

Keep in mind that we're not allowed to discuss self repair in the forums. Also if you do attempt some of the suggestions you void the warranty completely and are responsible for any complications down the road after.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Open the controller and replace the contact or see what happened there, maybe something get cracked
Thema:

1. What is the best way to fix the left button on the D-pad - Similar Threads - best fix left

2. Best Horror Game on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Horror Game on Xbox?: Layers of fear without a doubt it has a good story and a few good jumpscares 737887ff-a8df-4479-b7b8-7147dd2eb13c
  3. whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav: i never played the og xbox s= i like from the xbox 360 is south park stick of truth and xbox one watch dogs hitman and hitman 2 and more f1f8a43c-22c8-40bc-972d-bade7fccf52f
  4. Best Robux Generator 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Robux Generator 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Roblox Online Hack For Free 2019 Give Me Free Robux 2019 Robux And Tix Generator 2019 Free Robux Codes 2019...
  5. Best Robux Generator 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Robux Generator 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Roblox Hack Download 2019 Free Robux Hack No Verification 2019 Robux Generator App 2019 Robux Generator 2019...
  6. Best Robux Generator 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Robux Generator 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Roblox Free Robux No Verification 2019 AUGUST Robux Cash Generator 2019 Free Robux Hack 2019 AUGUST Robux And Tix...
  7. Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best options to support for drives over 2 Tb in size? Just as Media Storage, and not Game...: I have noticed that when I use a 3 Tb Western Digital external drive on my Xbox One X it cannot read movie files loaded onto the disk after the 2 Tb barrier is reached. The remaining 1 Tb is...
  8. Best Brawl Stars Hack

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Best Brawl Stars Hack: Generator Online for iOS Android Platforms < Brawl Stars Hack AUGUST 2019 Gems Coins or web AUGUST UPDATED!!! Free Gems and Coins for BRAWL STARS Game for all COUNTRIES!!! KW:...
  9. What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?: I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person? Can I survive building stuff within the storm?...
  10. What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?: This Island is massive and I am new to the game so I am trying to figure out where are the best places to land on this Island and why? a20530ef-c319-433b-a951-89af892556b4